What Plastic Surgeries + PSL Rate & Suggestions: 6ft1.25 18M

anon432

anon432

Iron
I'm thinking rhino, bite correction, jaw implant, cheek implant, cheek lipo, neck lipo and chin implant + augmentation and bimaxillary + maxillofacial, perhaps even some botox filler to further even out crooked lips. Already lost a lot of weight and still loosing weight, getting my eyebrows re-done and getting another haircut, shortening the side of my hair, making the split visible and making it look like a classic taper cut, little more like the 1st picture but with slightly more volume. I'm 6ft1.5 with normal sneakers, thinking of getting 1-2 inch height elevation sneakers and 2-3 inch height elevation dress shoes so I can reach that 6ft2-6ft4 range. What would you say is my PSL? Anything else I can do?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 46
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 52
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 55
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 55
I'm thinking rhino, bite correction, jaw implant, cheek implant, cheek lipo, neck lipo and chin implant + augmentation and bimaxillary + maxillofacial, perhaps even some botox filler to further even out crooked lips.
Boyo, you're not getting any of these surgeries,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, qwep, anon432 and 5 others
I'm thinking rhino, bite correction, jaw implant, cheek implant, cheek lipo, neck lipo and chin implant + augmentation and bimaxillary + maxillofacial, perhaps even some botox filler to further even out crooked lips. Already lost a lot of weight and still loosing weight, getting my eyebrows re-done and getting another haircut, shortening the side of my hair, making the split visible and making it look like a classic taper cut, little more like the 1st picture but with slightly more volume. I'm 6ft1.5 with normal sneakers, thinking of getting 1-2 inch height elevation sneakers and 2-3 inch height elevation dress shoes so I can reach that 6ft2-6ft4 range. What would you say is my PSL? Anything else I can do?
Lmao how rich are you really plus with all that those surgeries you would legit look like plastic

• +1
Reactions: anon432 and Mansnob
4.5 psl, lose weight
Unless your rich you realistically aren’t getting those surgery’s

• +1
Reactions: anon432 and Autist
Forgot to ask: do I look better with or without glasses? If not, should I wear colored contacts and what color would you say might fit me?
Boyo, you're not getting any of these surgeries,
Why not?
Lmao how rich are you really plus with all that those surgeries you would legit look like plastic
I'm not filthy rich but money isn't a concern and my stepfamily owns a private hospital in a more medically affordable country if you catch my drift. What surgeries would you recommend then?
4.5 psl, lose weight
Unless your rich you realistically aren’t getting those surgery’s
Lol, money isn't that hard to get if you know how to get it my guy. It'll take some time but I'll get them, (and follow the advice of consultations with various plastic surgeons of course). Thanks for the rate by the way, I'm actually surprised it was that generous, I'd say I'm a 3.5-4 max but it's surprisingly exactly what I received on other platforms, maybe I'm a bit too harsh on myself. Always working on the weightloss, I used to be borderline morbidly obese, now I'm nearing the upper limits of a normal BMI, should get to a completely normal weight in 2-3 monthsish

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Dude, ANY type of glasses are subhuman. Get contacts unless you want to look like you have an account on Reddit and listen in to your mom getting ravaged by a negro one room over.

• +1
Reactions: anon432
PSL 4 right now, lose the glasses and get light green coloured contacts, lose more weight and see how your facial bones appear. If you do surgeries make sure to do jaw surgery first then jaw implants later on top after losing more weight. Your eye area is your weakest point, do you sleep well? You have a good amount of under eye darkness, consider fillers for those. Hair quality is good, make the sides shorter and top little bit longer

• +1
Dude, ANY type of glasses are subhuman. Get contacts unless you want to look like you have an account on Reddit and listen in to your mom getting ravaged by a negro one room over.
hankfully I've never actually had a mother, I do agree, and I'm trying to make a decision but some people have said I look weird without glasses and 2 women rating me on another platform said: "You're the type of person who looks better with glasses" but PSL and so on tells me otherwise. I'm thinking green, maybe light hazel?
PSL 4 right now, lose the glasses and get light green coloured contacts, lose more weight and see how your facial bones appear. If you do surgeries make sure to do jaw surgery first then jaw implants later on top after losing more weight. Your eye area is your weakest point, do you sleep well? You have a good amount of under eye darkness, consider fillers for those. Hair quality is good, make the sides shorter and top little bit longer
haha I knew it should be green, something about my face just says I should have green eyes idk, haven't gotten them yet because some people said I look better without glasses but it's clear that's just bullshit, already working on the weight thing. I sleep very well most nights and drink a lot of water however I always toss and turn and on many nights will perpetually drift in and out of semi-consciousness; I've tried every trick in the book I could for the darkness, but ultimately I've deemed it genetic, definitely have to wear concealer and get those fillers because they look much darker irl. Going to keep that jaw first implants later tip in mind

hankfully I've never actually had a mother, I do agree, and I'm trying to make a decision but some people have said I look weird without glasses and 2 women rating me on another platform said: "You're the type of person who looks better with glasses" but PSL and so on tells me otherwise. I'm thinking green, maybe light hazel?

haha I knew it should be green, something about my face just says I should have green eyes idk, haven't gotten them yet because some people said I look better without glasses but it's clear that's just bullshit, already working on the weight thing. I sleep very well most nights and drink a lot of water however I always toss and turn and on many nights will perpetually drift in and out of semi-consciousness; I've tried every trick in the book I could for the darkness, but ultimately I've deemed it genetic, definitely have to wear concealer and get those fillers because they look much darker irl. Going to keep that jaw first implants later tip in mind
Yea the darkness is genetics most times, concealer and fillers should do the trick that alone will improve you a lot. Green eyes look more natural most of the time, that will def also help you and give your face better contrast since your eyes are dark brown. Definitely lose the glasses tho you want to avoid being labeled as a nerd or anything of that sort, it’s an instant death sentence. The weight loss will help you the most for the time being tho keep it up

• +1
4 psl, you look like a negative T soyboy. Honestly tho, sounds like a high IQ ascension plan ngl. Get custom infraorbital rim + high set zygo implants done with Eppley. Also supraorbital fillers for less upper eyelid exposure. Drop to 10-12% bf before having anything done.
my stepfamily owns a private hospital in a more medically affordable country
Hook me up tbhtbh

• +1
Lose fat first, lol.

• +1

Yeah, just ditch the glasses in anyway possible. Those girls don't know jack shit. You may feel weird at first not wearing them because you are so used to them. This will subside.

• +1
Lose weight first THEN decide which procedure you want to get.
20190121 174413

20190121 175129

• +1
Reactions: anon432 and RedPilledStemcel
+ for fat loss

i'd bet you dont even need half of these procedures post fat-loss as some features can become harmonious

• +1
1. Lose the glasses.
2. Lose the weight.

Then come back insha'allah

• +1
Reactions: anon432 and Autist
Yea the darkness is genetics most times, concealer and fillers should do the trick that alone will improve you a lot. Green eyes look more natural most of the time, that will def also help you and give your face better contrast since your eyes are dark brown. Definitely lose the glasses tho you want to avoid being labeled as a nerd or anything of that sort, it’s an instant death sentence. The weight loss will help you the most for the time being tho keep it up
Indeed, I actually completely forgot the whole nerd stereotype is still a very real thing because I'm just so used to them, and will do
4 psl, you look like a negative T soyboy. Honestly tho, sounds like a high IQ ascension plan ngl. Get custom infraorbital rim + high set zygo implants done with Eppley. Also supraorbital fillers for less upper eyelid exposure. Drop to 10-12% bf before having anything done.

Hook me up tbhtbh
agreed, yeah I do I look very very beta hence the extensive surgery list, for the majority of my life I've actually struggled with insanely high estrogen which exceeded that of most women and near-zero levels of testosterone, explaining the lack of genetic expression, thankfully things have stabilized now into normal ranges but are still on the lower end of things which is why I'm also taking light doses of testosterone injections and anti-estrogens, and that's helping immensely with my energy levels, mood, libido and the lifting. 10-12% bfat is unrealistic specially natty or even with the test-e I'm taking, my ultimate target is 15% but I know I can reach 18-20 which as a healthy range and around the level I'll probably start doing most of the surgeries

as far as hooking you up with discount surgeries it would be very awkward and they're massive jews, even I would struggle to get them to go along with everything with the discount ontop of the already affordable baseline price
Lose fat first, lol.
yeah I'm going to start doing the minor ones at around 20 then save the more complex procedures for when i get to around 15
Yeah, just ditch the glasses in anyway possible. Those girls don't know jack shit. You may feel weird at first not wearing them because you are so used to them. This will subside.
agreed and yeah, I actually used to wear contacts but I got fed up with them because of the constant time-consuming application process and the irritation I'd get and of course forgetting they're even on me and accidentally falling asleep with them only to wake up in the middle of the night with bloodshot dry-as-the-desert eyeholes, I'm just going to wear contacts when I go outside and keep the glasses for inside use
Lose weight first THEN decide which procedure you want to get.
View attachment 15130
View attachment 15131
agreed and thanks for going the extra mile with the quick shop, my face looks even more beta and feminine lol and I can really see a need for a jaw + chin implant but yeah I'm only going to start doing the minor ones once I hit 20 then then the rest at 15
+ for fat loss

i'd bet you dont even need half of these procedures post fat-loss as some features can become harmonious
I've seen some very inspirational complete face and weightloss body transformations which have turned people from a fat 4/10 like me to like a sub-8 and seeing some of those have actually kept me on my journey, my face used to look even fatter and my body was grotesquely obese, I suppose we'll see what happens
1. Lose the glasses.
2. Lose the weight.

Then come back insha'allah
solid advice indeed and solid advice I shall follow, btw on that note do you think I look "ethnic"? if so what would be your guess?

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
You narrowed his jaw bone that’s not how weight loss will look like, he will look better than the after prob
That's not jaw that's fat

• +1
solid advice indeed and solid advice I shall follow, btw on that note do you think I look "ethnic"? if so what would be your guess?
Sort of, white phenotype though. Greek or Jewish?

• +1
Sort of, white phenotype though. Greek or Jewish?
probably jew, mutt: 50% german, 25% western euro (12.5 irish, 12.5 french), 25% semitic (non-brown/black arab, 12.5 palestinian 12.5 egyptian), paternal grandfather which is the last 1/4 looked like he came straight out of greece though

25% semitic (non-brown/black arab, 12.5 palestinian 12.5 egyptian),
Palestinians and Egyptians are considered brown though

• +1
Palestinians and Egyptians are considered brown though
indeed, which is why he was probably something else since he appeared to be majority white and was constantly misinterpreted as being either greek or turkish and a foreigner in his own country, usually only the high class / elite are white or have fairer skin, and he was part of that class. His side of the family originated from extended palestinian royalty which were also white-skinned in the pictures I saw, so probably jew / mediterranian etc

• +1
Since you're already planning to surgerymaxx, why not get lasik while you're at it?
strange I didn't see that text in his post, but yeah actually completely forgot that exitsted
lasik is LIFE CHANGER
definitely, won't get the color change effect with contacts though...absolutely not going to risk my vision for those color implants though kek

strange I didn't see that text in his post, but yeah actually completely forgot that exitsted

definitely, won't get the color change effect with contacts though...absolutely not going to risk my vision for those color implants though kek

mate im 23, worn glasses till 7 months ago or so, went in for a 20 min surgery and life enjoyment levels went up +10% literally. its just that different

• +1
indeed, which is why he was probably something else since he appeared to be majority white and was constantly misinterpreted as being either greek or turkish and a foreigner in his own country, usually only the high class / elite are white or have fairer skin, and he was part of that class. His side of the family originated from extended palestinian royalty which were also white-skinned in the pictures I saw, so probably jew / mediterranian etc
Appearance doesn't always dictate race or category. My father (Lebanese) is commonly mistaken for a European jew because of his light skin, semetic features and accent, I don't think they were royalty, just regular village dwellers lol. Though I've heard of some Turkish admixture somewhere in our line during Ottoman rule.

• +1
I just fucked up lol, I'm on mobile.
lasik is LIFE CHANGER
Yeah I've heard, I'm having it done at some point. My vision is pretty bad, but I've managed so far. If it gets worse I'll probably just opt for surgery instead of wasting money on glasses. Any light sensitivity, dryness or other complications?

• +1
I just fucked up lol, I'm on mobile.

Yeah I've heard, I'm having it done at some point. My vision is pretty bad, but I've managed so far. If it gets worse I'll probably just opt for surgery instead of wasting money on glasses. Any light sensitivity, dryness or other complications?

Yes it was a bit uncomfortable for few months, but now its sick

• +1
mate im 23, worn glasses till 7 months ago or so, went in for a 20 min surgery and life enjoyment levels went up +10% literally. its just that different
damn, yeah no doubt about it I was just talking about the fake iris color implants which have a huge risk of blindness / permanent damage
Appearance doesn't always dictate race or category. My father (Lebanese) is commonly mistaken for a European jew because of his light skin, semetic features and accent, I don't think they were royalty, just regular village dwellers lol. Though I've heard of some Turkish admixture somewhere in our line during Ottoman rule.
there are old black and white pictures of their entire supposed family lineage, i've only seen a few of them though, one thing for certain I know however is that they were palestinian immigrants to egypt and were entrepreneurs, were very wealthy and owned a string of farms and pharmacies, paternal grandfather was the same way and inherited the farms and family wealth and owned around 50 pharmacies many of which were scattered around europe mainly in germany, my father told me he (grandfather) was always mistaken as a tourist / foreigner in his country because of his white skin color and abnormal height (6ft2 and a half) and when abroad mistaken as either greek or turkish, if they were regular old village dwellers then they must've really struck the lottery considering the absolutist / dictatorial / monarchical state of things back then. Have to get myself tested

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
You cant ascend, your facial harmomy is bad sorry

• +1
Over.

• +1
Harmony changes with surgeries too
yes, but spending money to have a completely plastic and silicone face is not convenient

• +1
Better than being incel boyo
the problem that even losing weight would make even more ugly, even arcbrah has infinitely better facial harmony. At least I can follow the method of mewing and long hair. This here has no hopes for ascend. It's over

• +1
You cant ascend, your facial harmomy is bad sorry
gee, guess I'll just looksmax for the lols then
ouch, can't even bump up to a 5-6 from a 4-4.5 psl? oh well
yes, but spending money to have a completely plastic and silicone face is not convenient
never getting laid is pretty inconvenient if you ask me
the problem that even losing weight would make even more ugly, even arcbrah has infinitely better facial harmony. At least I can follow the method of mewing and long hair. This here has no hopes for ascend. It's over
owie better get to roping
Your the worst poster on here stfu
does he always tell people it's over or were you guys just being nice to me?

@anon432 just look at his post history he’s a delusional fag who thinks he mogs everyone, it’s not over don’t listen to him

• +1
lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Autist and anon432
I look like shit in both ways, but maybe he will look better, thats true
Lose weight in face

it's pictures like these that keep me going in the gym and with dieting, the hope that maybe there's a nice jawline or 6+ facial definition hiding under all the blubber, and I should say that even for my bfat you can still see my cheekbones in the top left so that also keeps me running, of course I'm not naive and that's why I have such an extended surgery list, but yeah, who knows, time will tell I suppose, at the very least I'll be able to get up to a 5-5.5