What really cause oneitis? What is so special about oneitis?

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
-attainable : She seems like a cute girl next door type , she is a type of girl that you feel home around.
-approachable : She is open and welcoming
-value : she's well raised , family-oriented and well-behaved
-childhoodpill : at some point in your life , you've met this girl and you thought it was your first love.

This happened to me , my oneitis family came to my house , they were good neighbours and we know each others well. My heart was pounding hard and I picked my phone , started searching for her contact sweatfully and texted her. I thought I have a chance until 0100 AM Jan 2 2020. she put her profile pic with her Chad BF (MD student , son of business owner) peppered with heart emoticons. I felt like my world was collapsed , everything turned white and dark. I was walking to the exam room lifelessly , luckily I didn't fail a single test. I rushed through the street to my old lonely bedroom and slept on a bed full of tears. I was on the verge of being suicidal in that dark and silent night.

I know this will happen one day. It's orge when you love a girl so much that you don't want to exploit her (she was 16-17) or distract her from her academics (she lied to me that she wasn't allowed to use phone). Only to know she has been chasing a guy who doesn't even recognize her contact ID and is a jerk to her.That guy fucks stacies when she is not around him , who knows?.

The worst part : she acted as if she was single.

I had been obssesing over this girl for almost 2 years. Luckily I finally got over her and leaved the past in the past then cope with coding and some religious texts.

Last edited:
Didnt read
Best way to get over oneitis imo is talk to new girls

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Deleted member 5349
in the fucking ass, son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Looksmax to the point where you get way more attention from other girls and you won’t give a flying fuck about your oneitis anymore

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zygos4Life, ChadFucksYourOneitis and sloopnoob
Didnt read
Best way to get over oneitis imo is talk to new girls

Indeed bro , talking to a slutty girl does help even I know I won't have any chance. It does help me cope.

what's the etymology of oneitis, i get that it's a girl you're obsessed with but where does the word come from

like how "mog" comes from "AMOG (alpha male of group)"

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
Looksmax to the point where you get way more attention from other girls and you won’t give a flying fuck about your oneitis anymore

Lifefuel-tier man , thanks.

didnt read a single fucking word

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and ChadFucksYourOneitis
what's the etymology of oneitis, i get that it's a girl you're obsessed with but where does the word come from

like how "mog" comes from "AMOG (alpha male of group)"
one = focusing on one particular girl claiming „she‘s the one
itis= a disease

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie and ChadFucksYourOneitis
one = focusing on one particular girl claiming „she‘s the one
itis= a disease

Or the severe case of having a crush.