What red flags to look for in a ltr potential?

U

Umbra

Retired
Just gonna ignore the retards saying she will cheat with chad and other incel delusional thinking type of stuff ( no doubt most ppl get cheated on with a bigger fish: looks, money, status etc, but to assume every girl does that is retarded)

There is this htb that recently got obsessed with me, wrote me out of nowhere and she talked with me for like 5-6 hours non stop, then again the next day and so on. During these hours she got to know a little about me and told me i'm not like other guys , meaning that i'm just as mentally deranged as her (no joke), understanding etc. She got like only 2 boyfriends and she said she doesnt like fwb relationships (in b4 she doesnt like them because its not with chad :soy:). I can go on and on but i was wondering if i should try to ltr her seriously or ltr her just to fuck her and damage her emotionally/mentally (she may hurt me but whatever). She answers my messages instantly if shes not sleeping/in class, and she texts me first always. She's 16 and has a crazy fucking house and cars , i'm 18

What do you guys think?

I'm white, 1.82 cm tall (height mog most ppl i come across), above average frame, high prenatal t and t levels in general so i don't look like a soycuck, i've been told i look mad/intimidating. Rated by people here and discord servers + girls irl + tinder + yubo above average, so i stand somewhere between 6 and an 7.5 facewise (opinions vary)

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Xangsane
If she answers immediately its a red flag
she farming you for attention, when you get attached she will do you dirty

• +1
Reactions: galego123, aBetterMii and Umbra
If she answers immediately its a red flag
she farming you for attention, when you get attached she will do you dirty
I'm a dark triad badboy psychopath sociopath richard ramirez maxxed. I don't get attached so easily, i will probably catch feelings for her 4 months into the relationship, until then i can act better than brad pitt and she wont notice a thing. Just to test her

She answers instantly if i write her , but i usually reply 5-10 mins later, rarely instantly, i dont want to look desperate or look that i dont have a life and sit 24/7 with her talking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and mulattomaxxer
I'm a dark triad badboy psychopath sociopath richard ramirez maxxed.
Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member, PurpleWave and 3 others
I hate it when people say "red flags"
Sounds retarded and pretentious:rolleyes:

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
I was joking, but answer my reply, i dont let my guard down easily and i really have a hard time catching feelings, i present some signs of psychopathy/sociopathy, i have the facial features for it too, i've been to psychologists so i know for sure i rarely fall in love

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I hate it when people say "red flags"
Sounds retarded and pretentious:rolleyes:
How can i tell if she a hoe and she isnt good ltr material and she will cheat/ What warning signs to look for in a ltr potential?

Body count, you don’t need to ask, if she’s a complete hoe, then she’ll bring it up herself, using phrases like “my hoe phase” “i did charity work”, etc.

Shit fucking diet, like seriously, if she’s a hot cheeto fanatic, run bro, and if she eats like an ant, or an ogre do the same thing.

HUGE snapchat score/HUGE instagram following. If she has more than 1000 followers on instagram, and has pictures of her tits and shit on there, not good, fuck her and bounce. Also I’d say a slutty snapchat score is around the 500k mark. anything super low is weird too, thinking below 15k.

Bad relationship with her parents. If she “hates” her dad, then there’s probably a reason. no father just hates their daughter randomly, there was a certain event she caused that made him lose trust in his daughter.

Talking about their ex or having an insane amount of guy friends/orbiters. It’s up to your discretion if she’s allowed to have male “friends” but think, what does she do with these friends? does she go out to get food? hang out at their place and get drunk? etc. keep all of this in mind.

there’s more but pretty water tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Xangsane, Deprived and 1 other person
The obvious one: Body count
Strained relationship with either one of her parents
Shitty, love deprived childhood
Serial monogamist (has had long term boyfriends but she's never been out of a relationship longer than a month)
Lovebombing you early in the relationship, getting sexual with you very early (i'm talking about a matter of days here)
Cleavage pictures on social media, large following on social media

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, Xangsane, Umbra and 1 other person
Snapscore specifically is a big one
And valley accent

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Just gonna ignore the retards saying she will cheat with chad and other incel delusional thinking type of stuff ( no doubt most ppl get cheated on with a bigger fish: looks, money, status etc, but to assume every girl does that is retarded)

There is this htb that recently got obsessed with me, wrote me out of nowhere and she talked with me for like 5-6 hours non stop, then again the next day and so on. During these hours she got to know a little about me and told me i'm not like other guys , meaning that i'm just as mentally deranged as her (no joke), understanding etc. She got like only 2 boyfriends and she said she doesnt like fwb relationships (in b4 she doesnt like them because its not with chad :soy:). I can go on and on but i was wondering if i should try to ltr her seriously or ltr her just to fuck her and damage her emotionally/mentally (she may hurt me but whatever). She answers my messages instantly if shes not sleeping/in class, and she texts me first always. She's 16 and has a crazy fucking house and cars , i'm 18

What do you guys think?

I'm white, 1.82 cm tall (height mog most ppl i come across), above average frame, high prenatal t and t levels in general so i don't look like a soycuck, i've been told i look mad/intimidating. Rated by people here and discord servers + girls irl + tinder + yubo above average, so i stand somewhere between 6 and an 7.5 facewise (opinions vary)

I was joking, but answer my reply, i dont let my guard down easily and i really have a hard time catching feelings, i present some signs of psychopathy/sociopathy, i have the facial features for it too, i've been to psychologists so i know for sure i rarely fall in love
the waiting to reply thing is good, i do that too
helps to not catch feelings and also helps with maintaining a sense of superiority over the girl

• +1
Body count, you don’t need to ask, if she’s a complete hoe, then she’ll bring it up herself, using phrases like “my hoe phase” “i did charity work”, etc.

Shit fucking diet, like seriously, if she’s a hot cheeto fanatic, run bro, and if she eats like an ant, or an ogre do the same thing.

HUGE snapchat score/HUGE instagram following. If she has more than 1000 followers on instagram, and has pictures of her tits and shit on there, not good, fuck her and bounce. Also I’d say a slutty snapchat score is around the 500k mark. anything super low is weird too, thinking below 15k.

Bad relationship with her parents. If she “hates” her dad, then there’s probably a reason. no father just hates their daughter randomly, there was a certain event she caused that made him lose trust in his daughter.

Talking about their ex or having an insane amount of guy friends/orbiters. It’s up to your discretion if she’s allowed to have male “friends” but think, what does she do with these friends? does she go out to get food? hang out at their place and get drunk? etc. keep all of this in mind.

there’s more but pretty water tbh
thanks for the detailed respone.

She eats healthy, idk if shes a virgin or not but considering she doesnt like fwb and only dated 2 guys when she was younger idk what to think

she has 200k snap score (i got like 300k still that doesnt mean i get all the hoes). She has 1600 ig followers but doesnt get more than 100 likes on her pics and she gets max 10 comments, mostly from girls, and some guys that she doesnt reply to

I dont really think she hates her parents, if she does then its understandable, she told me she is forced to work at her dads company, she rarely gets a choice in what she does etc, her parents dont answer their phones if they are out for dinner and she is calling etc

She didnt really talk about her ex's with me, only told me she doesnt like other people trash talking them because they were nice people and they didnt do anything bad

Idk how many male orbiters she has, but she told me most people avoid her because she's kinda weird and aggressive

I wont allow her to have guy friends if we get in a relationship, its either me or them. But she told me if she gets with a guy then she drops all guys except for maybe 1 or 2 which are close (i'm still suspicious over this)

She gives me both good and bad girl vibes. She's not the type to scream and grab all the attention or dress slutty so idk, confusing views, cant really read her

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and duck
social media addiction: (open account, posts selfies frequently, 1000+ followers)
lovebombing: may sound weird but its a big red flag. most girls play it cool at first for non chads.
i'm not like the other girls: dont fall for that

just play it cool and you wont get fucked

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Umbra
The obvious one: Body count
Strained relationship with either one of her parents
Shitty, love deprived childhood
Serial monogamist (has had long term boyfriends but she's never been out of a relationship longer than a month)
Lovebombing you early in the relationship, getting sexual with you very early (i'm talking about a matter of days here)
Cleavage pictures on social media, large following on social media
Idk her body count, most likely low

She gets mad at her parents sometimes, she doesnt really hate them, her parents kinda troll her sometimes (not answer her calls, make her work for them etc)

She had traumatizing childhood experiences, one being almost kidnapped, her parents loved her tho but she definetely saw stuff and saw that life isnt sunshine and rainbows

She had 2 bf's , long term and she didnt get into another relationship after she broke up

I'm not into a relationship with her so idk yet

She has mostly mirror selfies, wearing normal clothes, not tight ones or whatever but she likes loose clothing, bigger than her body 2-3 times

social media addiction: (open account, posts selfies frequently, 1000+ followers)
lovebombing: may sound weird but its a big red flag. most girls play it cool at first for non chads.
i'm not like the other girls: dont fall for that

just play it cool and you wont get fucked
She has a private ig acc , 1600 followers but she barely gets likes or comments so idk. Has 6 photos.

Idk what is lovebombing but shes not too romantic or too flirty with me currently

She didnt really say it herself that shes different, but i saw her and how she talked and behaved, shes crazy deranged schizo like me

how do i play it cool? Like be cold ? (she said she hates cold people that dont show any interest etc). Keep her in check? Or wdym?

She has a private ig acc , 1600 followers but she barely gets likes or comments so idk. Has 6 photos.

Idk what is lovebombing but shes not too romantic or too flirty with me currently

She didnt really say it herself that shes different, but i saw her and how she talked and behaved, shes crazy deranged schizo like me

how do i play it cool? Like be cold ? (she said she hates cold people that dont show any interest etc). Keep her in check? Or wdym?
she honestly just sounds like a normal foid. does she use SSRI’s/Bipolar meds? any mental illness? i forgot about this one. any plans to take medication in the future for a disease?

a lot of foids take SSRI’s and then suddenly aren’t attracted to their partners anymore so keep that in mind.

but yeah OP she sounds pretty normal. what are the signs that she’s into you though? does she recommend places for you to go with her (dates)? does she enjoy sex with you, etc. you need to be sexually attractive to her first before anything else.

• +1
I’m gonna come out and say it: ur delusional about your looks and she will get bored of your autistic Incel ass

But have fun while u have her

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
she honestly just sounds like a normal foid. does she use SSRI’s/Bipolar meds? any mental illness? i forgot about this one. any plans to take medication in the future for a disease?

a lot of foids take SSRI’s and then suddenly aren’t attracted to their partners anymore so keep that in mind.

but yeah OP she sounds pretty normal. what are the signs that she’s into you though? does she recommend places for you to go with her (dates)? does she enjoy sex with you, etc. you need to be sexually attractive to her first before anything else.
She said shes a little bipolar but idk if shes diagnosed , she may be mentally ill but im not right in the head either (not diagnosed)

She just enjoys my company, flirts with me, called me cute, beautiful. Im not in a relationship with her or fucked her since i only know her for 3 days. She admires me because she kept telling me how there are so many femboys and modern guys are soft etc and called me special.

Also told me she will make me happy , like be my therapist, treat me good, talk with me nicely. She called me tall even if im a few cms taller than her (her forehead is at my nose) and one time i showed her a guy that is pissing me off that was the same height as me and said he isnt that tall like bruh

She said shes a little bipolar but idk if shes diagnosed , she may be mentally ill but im not right in the head either (not diagnosed)

She just enjoys my company, flirts with me, called me cute, beautiful. Im not in a relationship with her or fucked her since i only know her for 3 days. She admires me because she kept telling me how there are so many femboys and modern guys are soft etc and called me special.

Also told me she will make me happy , like be my therapist, treat me good, talk with me nicely. She called me tall even if im a few cms taller than her (her forehead is at my nose) and one time i showed her a guy that is pissing me off that was the same height as me and said he isnt that tall like bruh
yeah sounds like she’s into you enough, but sex is the biggest thing really. if you’re not having sex you’re simply a friend to her. you’re already thinking too much about a relationship and you haven’t even had sex with her? get her alone with you in a bedroom and search for ioi’s, if she looks at your lips more than once, go in for a kiss or mention it confidently.

and definitely don’t bring up relationship talk at all or talk about your shitty feelings to her, she won’t admit it but she’ll lose attraction to you. let her ask about exclusivity and the L word.

good luck though OP

• +1
If they are single at 26 plus and decent looking that is a red flag.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Xangsane
I’m gonna come out and say it: ur delusional about your looks and she will get bored of your autistic Incel ass

Quite the opposite, i underrated myself a lot and didnt realise i was surrounded by guys 1.70 cm tall, with uee, no eyebrows/no eyelashes, chapped lips, ungroomed facial hair etc

I live in ee so its normal guys look like shit here , thanks for worrying for me tho. I dont give a fuck about peoples opinions that rot on this site meanwhile i only got positive feedback on dating apps, yubo, outside

yeah sounds like she’s into you enough, but sex is the biggest thing really. if you’re not having sex you’re simply a friend to her. you’re already thinking too much about a relationship and you haven’t even had sex with her? get her alone with you in a bedroom and search for ioi’s, if she looks at your lips more than once, go in for a kiss or mention it confidently.

and definitely don’t bring up relationship talk at all or talk about your shitty feelings to her, she won’t admit it but she’ll lose attraction to you. let her ask about exclusivity and the L word.

good luck though OP
I dont think shes that kind to just go fucking , she told me she wants something serious and long term

She keeps staring deeply into my eyes, idk about the lips tho. (My eyes are my best feature)

• +1
Reactions: duck
Quite the opposite, i underrated myself a lot and didnt realise i was surrounded by guys 1.70 cm tall, with uee, no eyebrows/no eyelashes, chapped lips, ungroomed facial hair etc

I live in ee so its normal guys look like shit here , thanks for worrying for me tho. I dont give a fuck about peoples opinions that rot on this site meanwhile i only got positive feedback on dating apps, yubo, outside
Shut up u Slavic subhuman I mog the fuck out of u

I live in the land where it’s hard to get bitches and I slay not fucking EE where girls will suck ur dick for $5

• Woah
Reactions: Sigmamale
Autism GIF

Bro your 18 just go fuck her.

Current red flags
- She lies alot
- You can't stand her
- She has cheated or is currently in a relationship.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Umbra

What do you guys think?

history of cheating
high body count
substance abuse
severe past trauma
mental health issues

these are the 5 instant red flags to avoid in all situations.

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Umbra, Sigmamale and 1 other person
Shut up u Slavic subhuman I mog the fuck out of u

I live in the land where it’s hard to get bitches and I slay not fucking EE where girls will suck ur dick for $5
I'm not even slavic anyway, get on my ignore list u degenerate westerner

Autism GIF

Bro your 18 just go fuck her.

Current red flags
- She lies alot
- You can't stand her
- She has cheated or is currently in a relationship.

Shes not really a lier, shes too sincere to the point where she is an asshole, so far she didnt say anything to me

I can stand her, like shes not annoying to me but i'm just suspicious if i ltr her

Shes single, never cheated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple and mulattomaxxer
Wasn't this a huge reddit topic a few days ago?

• JFL
Wasn't this a huge reddit topic a few days ago?

Fellow looksmaxers , what red flags shoul i look out for in a foid?

Shit like this is posted 50 times a day on leddit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Gonthar

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Scammer
LTR are for betas and cucks only !

kys !

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
Lying in any shape or form.

Bragging about all the people she’s manipulated.

Goes to clubs/has tinder.

Way too into modern feminism, lgbt and stuff. It’s good to be accepting but girls that lean into it too much use it as an excuse to be slutty and virtue signal.

• +1
Last edited:
Lying in any shape or form.

Bragging about all the people she’s manipulated.

Goes to clubs/has tinder.

Way too into modern feminism, lgbt and stuff. It’s good to be accepting but girls that lean into it too much use it as an excuse to be slutty and virtue signal.
You can kiss 90% of the female population goodbye.
Hope that 10% includes the less hypergamous ones but rule says the purer the harder to satisfy so.
If that's your requirements math says you will die KHHV even as a HTN.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I'm not even slavic anyway, get on my ignore list u degenerate westerner

Shes not really a lier, shes too sincere to the point where she is an asshole, so far she didnt say anything to me

I can stand her, like shes not annoying to me but i'm just suspicious if i ltr her

Shes single, never cheated
Your thinking to far into the future. You won't know if she is LTR worthy until you have spent a few months together. Just act now in the present.

Nobody is perfect.

• +1
You can kiss 90% of the female population goodbye.
Hope that 10% includes the less hypergamous ones but rule says the purer the harder to satisfy so.
If that's your requirements math says you will die KHHV even as a HTN.
I’ll die alone before I date a slut, even if i’m low tier sub5

These girls are so annyoing. It's like many of them keep shrines to their exes in their homes with many memories, they are very annoying to deal with. Feels like you are dating one of their exes since during their long ltrs they can influence her a lot

• +1
Reactions: Umbra, duck, Paroxysm and 1 other person
Only red flag is if she says “I’ve been hurt before” other than that it’s just typical schizo women behaviour

• +1
These girls are so annyoing. It's like many of them keep shrines to their exes in their homes with many memories, they are very annoying to deal with. Feels like you are dating one of their exes since during their long ltrs they can influence her a lot
these girls? bro that’s all of them :lul: they can’t stand being alone it’s crazy LMAO

• +1
Reactions: Umbra and Prettyboy
these girls? bro that’s all of them :lul: they can’t stand being alone it’s crazy LMAO
Yeah most girls hate being alone, but the type I mentioned do exist. The ones who never spent a single day outside relationships. They tend to be the biggest abused dogs with a history of neglect

• +1
Biggest red flag of all is beeing 3D