What remote work jobs should you aim for?

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
If you f.x. want to reside in a third world country with a western salary.

Obviously there's things like software engineer or computer scientist but I feel that field is already saturated by hyper dedicated autists and I don't really care for it.

What alternatives are there? I originally planned to be a doctor but if I'd ever want this i'd be impossible, same with being a dentist.

tbh I'm thinking I should just pursue something I'm actually interested in and then look for ways to expand into remote work after.

remote construction worker

• JFL
Reactions: toesmax, Xangsane, Solar and 5 others
When I grow up, I want to be the legendary 5'2 Indian janitor.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and User49
Remote control

customer support

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and smoothsexy
probably marketing. its hard to find remote jobs i think

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Influencer, blogger, youtuber, tiktoker, etc. - you could go anywhere and still do these jobs.

Obviously there's things like software engineer or computer scientist but I feel that field is already saturated by hyper dedicated autists and I don't really care for it.
Yup, you’re up against dudes who do coding challenges in their free time for FUN and foreigners who are willing to work for less remotely.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, romanstock, Deleted member 23778 and 1 other person
remote welfare collector

If you f.x. want to reside in a third world country with a western salary.

What alternatives are there? I originally planned to be a doctor but if I'd ever want this i'd be impossible, same with being a dentist.

tbh I'm thinking I should just pursue something I'm actually interested in and then look for ways to expand into remote work after.
You can be a doctor and work from home. You would have to specialize in radiology and work a teleradiology job, boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard