What should a 20yo living with parents save money for?

JovenCansao

JovenCansao

Kraken
What's more critical to have in this stage of life?

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 19453 and twilight
surgeries and reinvesting into businesses which make you money and help you with the former. forget everything normies are doing like concerts cars clothing etc etc

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 23554, AngryShortMale and 2 others
bimax

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
surgeries and reinvesting into businesses which make you money and help you with the former. forget everything normies are doing like concerts cars clothing etc etc
Interesting take tbh
I'll confess, I've never considered surgeries as looks aren't a halo but neither a problem in my life.
I'll take them into consideration ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing boyo...you live in Peru

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and JovenCansao
Would you say having my own place is important?

LL if u need it but make sure u get one from the US if you dont wanna get botched, that will be around 100k but since u live with ur parents it wont be as hard

• +1
Looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing boyo...you live in Peru
Should I try to leave my shithole country first?
LL if u need it but make sure u get one from the US if you dont wanna get botched, that will be around 100k but since u live with ur parents it wont be as hard
I definitely do as I am 5'8 but would be the last looksmax I'd consider tbh

These replies are written by autists. Not having your own place is a huge overall min. If you have big flaws then you can save up for specified surgeries but otherwise just save up as much as you can for "normie" things. Remember, being NT is a big factor a lot of looksmax autists forget about.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Paroxysm and JovenCansao
These replies are written by autists. Not having your own place is a huge overall min. If you have big flaws then you can save up for specified surgeries but otherwise just save up as much as you can for "normie" things. Remember, being NT is a big factor a lot of looksmax autists forget about.
Tbh
I was thinking of getting my own place but only after I am able to buy it, not that renting bs
Also wanted cars and all that NT stuff.
But I don't know if I'll be able to afford all of that in my 20s
But I guess being NT is better when young, you do have a point there

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
No point having your own place if you’re incel.

I have my own place, my own car, and I should have gotten surgeries instead.

• +1
amen

cage at people telling him to save up for LL bro wtf :ROFLMAO: you can't make this shit up

• +1
No point having your own place if you’re incel.

I have my own place, my own car, and I should have gotten surgeries instead.
I think it's worth it, specially if it's in a convenient area. But the loneliness could get crushing at times I guess