What Should Be Done If You Have Low Cheekbones?

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
I have low cheekbones. What should I do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 2846
surgery seems like the only thing you can do to fix them, since it's literally bone

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and UglyMan
ldar for 60 years

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 000, Deleted member 2810, Currycellmate and 16 others
It's not a serious flaw

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Mew + Leanmaxx + light thumpulling. Mine are popping up quickly.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Currycellmate, sorrowfulsad and 3 others
What surgery? Mod lf3 or implants?
"Cheek augmentation is a cosmetic surgical procedure that is intended to emphasize the cheeks on a person's face. To augment the cheeks, a plastic surgeon may place a solid implant over the cheekbone. Injections with the patients' own fat or a soft tissue filler, like Restylane, are also popular. "
So they basically add to what you already have to make them more prominent, suppose they could also shave some of the bone off from the lower bit of your cheekbone like they do to the brows of MtF transexuals, I'd go and see a plastic surgeon and ask though.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, Mansnob and UglyMan
"Cheek augmentation is a cosmetic surgical procedure that is intended to emphasize the cheeks on a person's face. To augment the cheeks, a plastic surgeon may place a solid implant over the cheekbone. Injections with the patients' own fat or a soft tissue filler, like Restylane, are also popular. "
So they basically add to what you already have to make them more prominent, suppose they could also shave some of the bone off from the lower bit of your cheekbone like they do to the brows of MtF transexuals, I'd go and see a plastic surgeon and ask though.
Interesting that could be the key to get higher cheekbones. Implants at the top and shave a bit off the bottom, essentially the bone appearing to be higher up. Isnt it more fitting to be a ftm procedure because females have lower cheekbones whereas cheekbones on males are better suited higher up?

Try bee pollen.

Interesting that could be the key to get higher cheekbones. Implants at the top and shave a bit off the bottom, essentially the bone appearing to be higher up. Isnt it more fitting to be a ftm procedure because females have lower cheekbones whereas cheekbones on males are better suited higher up?
Oh, what I meant by that is that pre op trans women (biologically male) who transition to women get their BROW shaved so they look more feminine from the side, I just think the same could be done to the cheekbones maybe, not a plastic surgeon though so you'd have to ask one about that.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, lildickgirl666, Deleted member 2756 and 4 others
I wouldnt be too worried. Many attractive guys also have low cheekbones. Are they prominent is a more important question.

depends. with low, do you mean prominence or location?

I have low cheekbones. What should I do.
ccw mlf3 can apparently give you 2 mm higher cheekbones. Idk if that's really significant though.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
if only i had my grandmother's cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel