What should I do with this whore with whom I lost my K and H

Chad69

Chad69

Kraken
So yeah,your boy lost his K and H,only V and H (holding hands) left tho
I thought this girl was perfect hence I didn’t even believe she was real,my height,skinny thicc,she was modeling as well….legit model tier alt girl…..few days ago she handed me her phone to type my ig and snap,ya boy immediately thought this was an IOI,we started talking,day after (since we are in the same dorm),she invited me over,she took all her clothes off except her underwear (I was kinda high on Valium so I wasn’t really thinking about sex),we started cuddling,I was laying on her tights and I felt like Im melting,I was feeling soo happy and then I asked her if I can kiss her,she said yes,I got up,grab her by her cheek softly and started kissing with her,we stopped and she said that Im doing it too aggressively,then we kissed again (slower this time),I went back to my room since it was getting late and during late hours our supervisors would usually count us since its forbidden for guys to be on girls floor….day later we did the same thing,just in my room,I asked her if I she likes to get choked and she didn’t said anything,I grabbed her as tight as I could by her neck and started kissing her as hard as I can….after that kissing session she told me that her friends invited her to the some camp fire and told me that I can come….I did and yeah…..over….curly hair 6psl tall prettyboys mogging the living shit out of me…..THEN HER BF CAME AND THEY LITERALLY HUGGED FOR 15MINS AND SHE LITERALLY JUMPED ON HIM AND HE WAS GRABBING HER ASS AS TIGHT AS HE COULD (it was dark af but I assume they were kissing),later as we were walking to our dorm I told her:I didn’t know u had a bf and she told me the dumbest thing I ever heard in my life,she literally said this:Ohhhhh dont worry about him,he is my ex but we still act like we are together so people don’t assume that Im a whore…..like wtf?
I asked her if we are a thing and she asked me what I want and I asked her to decide and she told me that she has feelings for me but Im just soo super shy and shit
Then the Friday came and I went to my home and she was acting all cold towards me,leaving me on seen,not replying to me for few hours(she stays in the dorm during weekends),then she told me that she is going out with 20 people to drink in some rented house and that we gotta talk about something when she comes back…..idk what to do man….I came to my dorm and Im just waiting for her at the dorm door to come…..idk what to tell her…..she is soo perfect that she is going to hurt me badly anyways so idk what to do……should I dump her and vigorously verbally attack her,act cold or try to do something with her?
Just don’t write dnrd pls I left my entire soul writing this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, BigNigga69, Lihito and 3 others
Please reply: @larsanova69 @Rush @looksmaxxer234 @PingPong @Daw

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, Lihito, Looks234 and 1 other person
Poop, spit and fart on her once she is knocked out cum on her

• WTF
Reactions: ElySioNs
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 15817, BigNigga69 and 3 others
Pump and dump

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69 and ItsOver.com
Basically your looks level is high enough, but your personality is autistic and non NT so it's putting her off. Tbh I would look for a long term gf in your case. She is a bad match

also wtf, u are still HV? ur literally a chad

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
So yeah,your boy lost his K and H,only V and H (holding hands) left tho
I thought this girl was perfect hence I didn’t even believe she was real,my height,skinny thicc,she was modeling as well….legit model tier alt girl…..few days ago she handed me her phone to type my ig and snap,ya boy immediately thought this was an IOI,we started talking,day after (since we are in the same dorm),she invited me over,she took all her clothes off except her underwear (I was kinda high on Valium so I wasn’t really thinking about sex),we started cuddling,I was laying on her tights and I felt like Im melting,I was feeling soo happy and then I asked her if I can kiss her,she said yes,I got up,grab her by her cheek softly and started kissing with her,we stopped and she said that Im doing it too aggressively,then we kissed again (slower this time),I went back to my room since it was getting late and during late hours our supervisors would usually count us since its forbidden for guys to be on girls floor….day later we did the same thing,just in my room,I asked her if I she likes to get choked and she didn’t said anything,I grabbed her as tight as I could by her neck and started kissing her as hard as I can….after that kissing session she told me that her friends invited her to the some camp fire and told me that I can come….I did and yeah…..over….curly hair 6psl tall prettyboys mogging the living shit out of me…..THEN HER BF CAME AND THEY LITERALLY HUGGED FOR 15MINS AND SHE LITERALLY JUMPED ON HIM AND HE WAS GRABBING HER ASS AS TIGHT AS HE COULD (it was dark af but I assume they were kissing),later as we were walking to our dorm I told her:I didn’t know u had a bf and she told me the dumbest thing I ever heard in my life,she literally said this:Ohhhhh dont worry about him,he is my ex but we still act like we are together so people don’t assume that Im a whore…..like wtf?
I asked her if we are a thing and she asked me what I want and I asked her to decide and she told me that she has feelings for me but Im just soo super shy and shit
Then the Friday came and I went to my home and she was acting all cold towards me,leaving me on seen,not replying to me for few hours(she stays in the dorm during weekends),then she told me that she is going out with 20 people to drink in some rented house and that we gotta talk about something when she comes back…..idk what to do man….I came to my dorm and Im just waiting for her at the dorm door to come…..idk what to tell her…..she is soo perfect that she is going to hurt me badly anyways so idk what to do……should I dump her and vigorously verbally attack her,act cold or try to do something with her?
Just don’t write dnrd pls I left my entire soul writing this
Teles from Dalmatia

Jbt brate jesi ti to u učeničkom domu ili?

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com