What should I spend $100 - $500 on?

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
Parents offered to buy me something for birthday. I don't really want anything, but my mom told me that I should stick pick something. I would ask for cash, but clearly "18th birthday" means something for my mom so I am thinking of a worthwhile gift to ask for that could help me in life. Maybe something related to looksmaxing? Or maybe something that will help me in life? I honestly don't know, so drop ideas below please

Tranny hookers

Hypebeast clothing

• JFL
Reactions: rubybrrr
Supreme hoodie

bimax in india slumbers

Hookers and cocaine.

Bitcoin? start building your networth.

Bitcoin? start building your networth.
Best idea so far in the thread. I have bitcoin tho, and I would rather use my money for it. $100 - $500 wont get far in Bitcoin anyways

invest them in ETF S&P 500

All my brand clothes are fake anyways. I don't need more, I have enough to last me a lifetime.
What’s a good place to buy fakes from? I need to style max

teeth whitening

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
Glycolic acid and a subscription to keeps

i could've written spend it on brows microbladed like this but with a $500 budget it would barely be enough, creating a barely good enough result. If you can spend the money around and not only on one thing you could get:

$15 lifts, like quarter of an inch https://www.amazon.com/s?k=lifts+shoes&ref=nb_sb_noss_2
$20 eyebrow tint at salon, which you may like, and keep doing later every time you get your hair cut
$25 cheap teeth whitening gel off ebay, and acceptable trays somewhere
$40 brief dance class for club dancing
that would amount to a hundred bucks

i know aint something youd ask for as a gift but i rather answered what to blow a hundred dollars on

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509