What socialmaxxing potential/opportunity is there for people not in school?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
Socialmaxxing, as far as I understand it, is "being somebody" within a community. School is a community. You can be known amongst your classmates. Known on campus. It's "fame."

But if I'm not in school, what am I supposed to do for socialmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Instagram, TikTok, night life, country clubs, social groups, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, .👽. and Deleted member 14978
Join sports clubs or other shit that interests you.

Socialmaxxing, as far as I understand it, is "being somebody" within a community. School is a community. You can be known amongst your classmates. Known on campus. It's "fame."

But if I'm not in school, what am I supposed to do for socialmaxxing?
Committing crime and ending up in the news.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 7725
Hobby or sport group is easiest.

Joining a climbing/bouldering gym for example is a pretty good one I think since you automatically have something to discuss with the people around you while you wait (the wall, the climb, whoever else is climbing, whatever).

Afaik there's also tons of chicks who do that shit. Never been a total sausage fest the few times I've tagged along with buddies.

I could see, like, if you were important at your job. If networking was a big part of your career and you had to sell yourself to other people.

Join sports clubs or other shit that interests you.
Hobby or sport group is easiest.

Joining a climbing/bouldering gym for example is a pretty good one I think since you automatically have something to discuss with the people around you while you wait (the wall, the climb, whoever else is climbing, whatever).

Afaik there's also tons of chicks who do that shit. Never been a total sausage fest the few times I've tagged along with buddies.

But this I don't know about. Compare this to, say, being in a top frat on your campus. Is that really the same? Rock climbing, I might meet a nice lady I click with. Big deal. Being a big man on campus, I am a really cool guy. Random women I've never heard of will say that they've heard of me.