What software does giant use to design his implants

D

Deleted member 86159

No one man should have all that power. . .
Title

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Paint

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
Jk op I think its called like dolphin predictions or smt along those lines, 90% sure on the dolphin part

Jk op I think its called like dolphin predictions or smt along those lines, 90% sure on the dolphin part
Yeah that’s the one I found but unfortunately I think it costs 5k😩

• +1
Yeah that’s the one I found but unfortunately I think it costs 5k😩
You need a lot of time to learn how to use it, not to mention that you need a CT scan of your skull in the first place. Just leave it to the surgeon

• +1
You need a lot of time to learn how to use it, not to mention that you need a CT scan of your skull in the first place. Just leave it to the surgeon
Nah I wanna try to become giant 2.0 lol it seems like an unsaturated field

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, ey88 and Lonenely sigma
Nah I wanna try to become giant 2.0 lol it seems like an unsaturated field
Its not that easy. You have to finish like 5 schools and go there for 15 years. By that point, getting a software is going to be the least of your worries.

• +1
Its not that easy. You have to finish like 5 schools and go there for 15 years. By that point, getting a software is going to be the least of your worries.
Nah I’ll prob just go to college for biomedical engineering fuck medical school

• Woah
Reactions: ey88
Nah I’ll prob just go to college for biomedical engineering fuck medical school
Research it well. Its not so easy in the west. You may have to do it in some shithole where laws don't exist for surgeons

Research it well. It’s not so easy in the west. You may have to do it in some shithole where laws don't exist for surgeons
I dont wanna do the surgeries myself just design them and assist the surgeon tbh, which can be done without a medical degree in some western countries

• +1
I dont wanna do the surgeries myself just design them and assist the surgeon tbh, which can be done without a medical degree in some western countries
Best of luck then

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 86159