What surgeries do I need? Just shaved beard and I look hideous?! PICS INCLUDED

i would get a ccw bimax and rhino. you might need mandibular widening with chin wing or implants but that is after you see how a bimax would look. also you look like you fart in your bed

heres my advice.
a: the picture was taken in direct sunlight so it hides many flaws.
b: quit dairy, sugar, gluten, oils / get the best sleep you can 10pm - 6 am/ quit masturbating
c: your skin revolves entirely around your hormones. not shitty products marketed to us. follow my steps (ofcourse do research on them in more detail)
just tryna help someone out if i can. hope it helps. truth it, many people have no idea how skin works and how hormones affect us and they suffer for no reason with cureable acne
its already over bro, the acne is mostly gone. It is permanent scarring and volume loss. Nothing works for that. Even expensive ''treatments'' like needling and laser don't do shit.

your nose is fine, but you're downgrown and receeded so it looks big. Leave the nose. Fix your facial structure. Your chin is pointy, looks like a woman's chin, get genioplasty to widen it ig. Fix downgrowth and chin recession + width and you're good to go. Fix hairline, get on oral fin and topical minoxidil, get hair transplant if need be.

Nose is fine, it only looks big because your jaws are recessed. You need bimax with ccw rotation. Then hair transplant if you really want to ascend further

edit: Tbh you maybe don’t NEED bimax. If you don’t have any breathing issues (sleep apnea etc.) then you could probably just get a custom wraparound jaw implant and it would work wonders

Last edited:
But my jaw is so weak, and my nose is huge
Your jaw is not that weak but your nose huge you are right, your nose makes look your jaw is weak, i would say that this is not your biggest problem your biggest problem is hair as i say if you wanna ascend start from your biggest failos.

Why bimax?
His maxilla looks decent but the madible lacks projection and width
Before ht, hop on fin, minox and microneedling maybe you're a hyperresponder
What's your heigth?
He doesn’t need bimax easily can get away with implants tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
its ok, just be confident
and dont forget to take shower

Can someone help me out here?

What surgeries would I need pertaining to my jaw, bone structure and nose?

I just shaved and it looks so odd.
Mandibular advancement.

Parents are both 100% pakistani. I was born in the States then moved to Canada.
Can I look like, fellow Canadian Justin Bieber? He seems to have great facial balance
:feelswat: Justin Bieber is not your “fellow Canadian”

Justin Bieber is a White European man and you are a curry. You happen to both walk similar territories and speak English, that’s where the similarities end. :feelsbaton:

Get that through your retard curry brain and come up with a plan that makes sense. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Bimax+ HT would be a good start
i’m not knowledgeable on surgeries so i’m curious, why not just bsso? isn’t bimax for recessed maxilla and mandible, his maxilla looks normal to me but his mandible is obviously recessed. Thoughts ?

DM me OP but it requires a shotgun

:feelswat: Justin Bieber is not your “fellow Canadian”

Justin Bieber is a White European man and you are a curry. You happen to both walk similar territories and speak English, that’s where the similarities end. :feelsbaton:

Get that through your retard curry brain and come up with a plan that makes sense. :lul:
caging at this whole interaction - you did not have to blackpill him that hard nigga