What surgeries would be the best for me?

anactualdude

anactualdude

Silver
I’ve been debating with myself whether I need a chin implant, rhinoplasty, buccal fat removal, infraorbital implants or all of the above. My biggest weakness is my slight “monkey mouth” syndrome. I’m scheduled for tear trough fillers next week so I don’t look permanently sleep deprived. As we all know a recessed chin can highlight the appearance of large lips and vice versa. Same goes for nose. (Gandy is an example of strong chin, big nose but it works for him). I’m attaching pictures from various angles, lighting, situations etc. yes there are a lot of girls in these photos, I never take pictures of myself so these are the best I got. I’m scheduled for tear trough fillers next week so I don’t look permanently sleep deprived but could use more suggestions.
139E2687 6EA7 4286 9892 FC7FC47AC19F
D760D2DE B761 4776 8B76 AD6B4C0E7A2B
DD6808D9 D4E1 4D17 ADC6 C0505090524C
827F78B5 1785 4FFF 945D 09ACB2C115A6
E2CB9325 926A 4ECA B43B FFB47877EFC1
F12AA388 C481 4C14 BBE6 D245593DD6FA
E4DC86BD C686 4E6B AD82 F3E39F3AD007
B0C8343D C583 4635 AEF8 A87629BC22FD
CD624BBE E36A 4677 800D DE37FBD94216
CAD9AD58 84CA 456F 8FF3 2DC4ECEDC338

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, Deleted member 16209, mulattomaxxer and 12 others
how did u meet all that girls ? im ripped and I can't see the results, but im also a bit awkward

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin, .👽., Deleted member and 1 other person
Maybe this is too blue pilled of an answer, but I think you already look pretty good man. Do what you want obviously but if I were you I don't know how much hardmaxing I'd worry about.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lars and mulattomaxxer
You look pretty good man

But leave the white girls alone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Moggable, shave and 9 others
Man already looks like he’s slaying and wants to do even better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
how did u meet all that girls ? im ripped and I can't see the results, but im also a bit awkward
Instagram, social circles, just going out and meeting people. I’m naturally extroverted (which helps)

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and .👽.
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, Deleted member 4946, prettyboislime and 4 others
Man already looks like he’s slaying and wants to do even better.
I mean yeah I “slay” ig, I’ve had girls approach me and even record me without me knowing but regardless, in terms of objective PSL I’m severely lacking and thus incredibly insecure.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and .👽.
Maybe this is too blue pilled of an answer, but I think you already look pretty good man. Do what you want obviously but if I were you I don't know how much hardmaxing I'd worry about.
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I’ve been focusing a lot on those softmaxxes I.e. gym, style, personality, etc. I feel like I’m still at my max potential however.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and .👽.
I mean yeah I “slay” ig, I’ve had girls approach me and even record me without me knowing but regardless, in terms of objective PSL I’m severely lacking and thus incredibly insecure.

PSL means jack shit imo, what matters is real world results. And yours from the pictures look pretty solid. Or at least moggs most of this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, Deleted member 9568, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
I’ve been debating with myself whether I need a chin implant, rhinoplasty, buccal fat removal, infraorbital implants or all of the above. My biggest weakness is my slight “monkey mouth” syndrome. I’m scheduled for tear trough fillers next week so I don’t look permanently sleep deprived. As we all know a recessed chin can highlight the appearance of large lips and vice versa. Same goes for nose. (Gandy is an example of strong chin, big nose but it works for him). I’m attaching pictures from various angles, lighting, situations etc. yes there are a lot of girls in these photos, I never take pictures of myself so these are the best I got. I’m scheduled for tear trough fillers next week so I don’t look permanently sleep deprived but could use more suggestions.View attachment 1408692View attachment 1408696View attachment 1408698View attachment 1408700View attachment 1408701View attachment 1408705View attachment 1408706View attachment 1408712View attachment 1408720View attachment 1408727
age and bodycount?

would be interesting to hear some slay stories :feelskek:

also did u slay that 1st white girl, she hot asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, .👽. and Preoximerianas
age and bodycount?

would be interesting to hear some slay stories :feelskek:

also did u slay that 1st white girl, she hot asf
20 years old in a week, in terms of just sex my body count is 43. No I didn’t slay the first one, we only made out and I ate her out. Every girl in these photos I’ve either made out with, fucked or had something sexual with (besides the girl in the pirate costume). And I guess the best “slay” stories I have are of threesomes. I love threesomes, the jump from “oh it’s just the three of us chilling” to “I want to fuck both of you at the same time”, it’s this palpable, deeply sexual tension. And it’s always this “risk it all” affair when I initiate it.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, alriodai, Deleted member 17311 and 7 others
20 years old in a week, in terms of just sex my body count is 43. No I didn’t slay the first one, we only made out and I ate her out. Every girl in these photos I’ve either made out with, fucked or had something sexual with (besides the girl in the pirate costume). And I guess the best “slay” stories I have are of threesomes. I love threesomes, the jump from “oh it’s just the three of us chilling” to “I want to fuck both of you at the same time”, it’s this palpable, deeply sexual tension. And it’s always this “risk it all” affair when I initiate it.
Jfl you are already a giga chad so relax

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Preoximerianas, Deleted member and 2 others
whats ur height also banned for humble bragging

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Preoximerianas and Deleted member
whats ur height also banned for humble bragging
Very average height, 183, 6’0 on the dot. And My intentions were not to humble brag in the slightest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member
wow Mirin ma man 45 lays at 20yo and these girls are hot:feelsohh:. i think your haircut doesn't suit you idk which surgeries you need, maybe eyes

gtfih new bbc slayer in the house @MrGlutton @RetardSubhuman @looksmaxxer234

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member, Deleted member 15099 and 4 others
Nothing

clear ur skin and change haircut

ur good nigga

just go and fucking slay and get off this website ded srs

@looksmaxxer234 look at this shit JFL funny as fuck if not larp even NT mofos who are doing well are coming here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 9568 and 5 others
Nothing

clear ur skin and change haircut

ur good nigga

just go and fucking slay and get off this website ded srs

@looksmaxxer234 look at this shit JFL funny as fuck if not larp even NT mofos who are doing well are coming here
nigga is 19 and already had threesomes bro im close to roping

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 4946, Danish_Retard and 9 others
I’ve been debating with myself whether I need a chin implant, rhinoplasty, buccal fat removal, infraorbital implants or all of the above. My biggest weakness is my slight “monkey mouth” syndrome. I’m scheduled for tear trough fillers next week so I don’t look permanently sleep deprived. As we all know a recessed chin can highlight the appearance of large lips and vice versa. Same goes for nose. (Gandy is an example of strong chin, big nose but it works for him). I’m attaching pictures from various angles, lighting, situations etc. yes there are a lot of girls in these photos, I never take pictures of myself so these are the best I got. I’m scheduled for tear trough fillers next week so I don’t look permanently sleep deprived but could use more suggestions.View attachment 1408692View attachment 1408696View attachment 1408698View attachment 1408700View attachment 1408701View attachment 1408705View attachment 1408706View attachment 1408712View attachment 1408720View attachment 1408727
How tall are u ?"

Wraparround shotguntotheface implants tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Where do you live?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
Young BBC bvll fucking hot snowbunnys
@TeraCope54 thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, MrGlutton, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
I don't really see any problems. Girls probably all say you could model, and if you were a little taller you probably could.

It looks like ur already set. Typical statusmaxxed giga-NT extroverted normie tbh, the usual popular type you see on instagram. High tier normie in terms of PSL with body halo along with it. I don’t think surgery would improve much besides how you feel about yourself, you have already slept with tons of hot girls including threesomes and lifemog 99.5% of the forum jfl

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Preoximerianas, Deleted member and 3 others
Thoughts? 💀 @BigBiceps @TeraCope54 @gamma @RealLooksmaxxer

[ISPOILER]@MrGlutton @RetardSubhuman @Shrek2OnDvD @Ethereal [/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: prettyboislime, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
Keep crying for mullatos @Won't stop mogging bitch ass nigga

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: prettyboislime, Deleted member 15099, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
you look fine

Pm bro @anactualdude

I’m lightskin too

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15099, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
Bro mulattos are on a whole different level :oops:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9568, Preoximerianas and 2 others

Brb gonna rope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and JustAFewMM
lol leave this site how did u even find here

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
You already look good and have incredible sexual sucess. Your main flaw is your skin. Control your ance and you will be good. Your haircut is also average, but I can't give you hair advice.

"chin implant, rhinoplasty, buccal fat removal, infraorbital implants or all of the above." Please for the love of god don't get any of the surgeries you mentioned. Maybe Infraorbital implants but you don't want much more cheekbone projection. You will look gaunt. You will be a gay alien after these surgeries and you will ruin your face. So from your post you either have:

A. body dysmorphia
B. Are extremely insecure and need constant validation. Trying to looksmax to influencer or model tier (If you want to do this skin + hair is x100 better then any of the surgeries you have mentioned.
C. Trolling/Larping

Your eye area could be better, but you are already very good looking and are living the life that alot of men would envy.

Skincare + Hair + tear trough fillers (optional). Your success with women cannot get better then this. The women you have posted here look gorgeous. You trying to looksmax is chasing a dream which doesn't exist. Just be grateful for what you have and enjoy life.

TL;DR DON'T GET SURGERY, HAIR + SKINCARE IS BETTER. YOUR SUCCESS WITH WOMEN CANNOT GET BETTER. LEAVE THIS PLACE, ITS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

• Love it
Reactions: anactualdude
You already look good and have incredible sexual sucess. Your main flaw is your skin. Control your ance and you will be good. Your haircut is also average, but I can't give you hair advice.

"chin implant, rhinoplasty, buccal fat removal, infraorbital implants or all of the above." Please for the love of god don't get any of the surgeries you mentioned. Maybe Infraorbital implants but you don't want much more cheekbone projection. You will look gaunt. You will be a gay alien after these surgeries and you will ruin your face. So from your post you either have:

A. body dysmorphia
B. Are extremely insecure and need constant validation. Trying to looksmax to influencer or model tier (If you want to do this skin + hair is x100 better then any of the surgeries you have mentioned.
C. Trolling/Larping

Your eye area could be better, but you are already very good looking and are living the life that alot of men would envy.

Skincare + Hair + tear trough fillers (optional). Your success with women cannot get better then this. The women you have posted here look gorgeous. You trying to looksmax is chasing a dream which doesn't exist. Just be grateful for what you have and enjoy life.

TL;DR DON'T GET SURGERY, HAIR + SKINCARE IS BETTER. YOUR SUCCESS WITH WOMEN CANNOT GET BETTER. LEAVE THIS PLACE, ITS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.
Thanks for the reply man, you’re 100% right I have body dysphoria and I am very insecure. I get plenty of validation but it doesn’t mean shit. I’m going to work on fixing my skin and I’ll get tear trough fillers (I’ve wanted to get this for a while). This blackpill shit fucking me up lol

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
lol leave this site how did u even find here
Friend told me about it. Learning about aesthetics is very interesting ngl. Depressing Asf lol.
Gonna bleach my skin and get custom wraparound face implant to become O’pry.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, .👽. and mulattomaxxer
Friend told me about it. Learning about aesthetics is very interesting ngl. Depressing Asf lol.
Gonna bleach my skin and get custom wraparound face implant to become O’pry.
u ain't funny anymore and tell ur friend to suck my dick

Thanks for the reply man, you’re 100% right I have body dysphoria and I am very insecure. I get plenty of validation but it doesn’t mean shit. I’m going to work on fixing my skin and I’ll get tear trough fillers (I’ve wanted to get this for a while). This blackpill shit fucking me up lol
I will offer you a piece of advice. Get a good girlfriend who will validate you and you will be happier with yourself. The people I know IRL who had slayer phases all now have girlfriends. They all say the same shit "I prefer a cuddle over sex" etc. The important thing to note is that people appear to be alot happier in long term relationships over slaying. The constant validation and intimacy you get from one person will make you happy. I assume you only pursue ONS or STR. You also see alot of slayers on this website and in the blackpill/redpill/PUA sphere and they all seem fucking miserable. They remember their FWB/relationships more fonndly then their ONS or slays.

There are other benefits to having an LTR such as having a partner to achieve long term objectives with. Stuff like purchasing a house is significantly harder if your doing it alone (especially considering the current house market).

While slaying is impressive because it shows you have high LMS and confidence, ultimately your just raising a number. I am impressed at your slay count, but does that matter? I can't remember who said this but a user here said something along the lines of "Whats the point in fucking multiple women when your doing the same thing with all of them. You might aswell just choose one woman to do the same thing with."

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude and .👽.