What the fuck are people on about when they say they're "trying to find their place in the world"?

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
I genuinely don't understand someone explain please

@BrahminBoss @AlexAP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 23558
Must be some normie shit

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith
"trying to find myself"

Like what does that mean when people say that

I linked the video abov just as reference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
they are trying to get out of their existential crisis and trying to find something worthwhile to do

most people lack clear communication and thinking skills. this is what they mean most of the time btw.

• +1
Reactions: AppealMaxxing, Deleted member 20399 and gribsufer1
trying to find copes

• +1
i dont want to find my place in the world. i want to make the world my place

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and forevermirin
they are trying to get out of their existential crisis and trying to find something worthwhile to do

most people lack clear communication and thinking skills. this is what they mean most of the time btw.
I still don't understand

Trying to find out how you want to live, which relationships (if you want a family or not, what friend groups, etc.) and which activities/career you want to have.

• JFL
I still don't understand
existential crisis is when you think about "the point of life". "why am i even alive?" and things of that sort.

to get out of such thought process and mood, these people are trying to find a job or a productive activity that they would enjoy.

if you're thinking "that is such cope", then you are right. its not the right path to take to get out of an existential crisis. it has been solved many many decades ago.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 31457
Trying to find out how you want to live, which relationships (if you want a family or not, what friend groups, etc.) and which activities/career you want to have.
@BrahminBoss funny how?

• JFL
existential crisis is when you think about "the point of life". "why am i even alive?" and things of that sort.

to get out of such thought process and mood, these people are trying to find a job or a productive activity that they would enjoy.

if you're thinking "that is such cope", then you are right. its not the right path to take to get out of an existential crisis. it has been solved many many decades ago.
Oh so it's like normies spending their lives drinking alcohol and smoking weed and fucking random hoes wondering why they're depressed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Oh so it's like normies spending their lives drinking alcohol and smoking weed and fucking random hoes wondering why they're depressed
well sort of, it can also have people not do any of those and be depressed for nothing

"trying to find myself"

Like what does that mean when people say that

I linked the video abov just as reference
Many people don’t know who they are

it's trying to find purpose in life. every human being that has their basic needs fulfilled starts to search for purpose/goals/experiences

When youre past the age 40 youre irrelevant your only solution is to shave your head, grow a beard and get jacked
D925a7d60ee4a418d37783d73402302c

• So Sad
Reactions: rl⠀
sounds like something illegal mexican immigrants love to say