What the fuck is happening in Iraq? They're becoming faggots now

Deleted member 15917

Deleted member 15917

Fat, low iq, ethnic, subhuman, recessed, and short
What happened to iraq nigga? @startingover

There are thousands of videos on youtube emerging from Iraq showing public gay male only parties and gay weddings where iraqi zoomers are acting retarded, kissing each other on the cheeks, and dancing to weird music. Where did all those fags come from? I thought gays were being thrown off rooftops in iraq, ISIS has been dealing hrt pills to iraqi youth lately? This is the most disgusting yet funniest thing I've ever seen.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, mortis, MissLexotan6MG and 7 others
globohomos have transformed it into a progressive paradise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17525 and Deleted member 15917

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 16834, YoungJohnnyDepp and 3 others
Microplastics are everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998

• JFL
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, justinzayn, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
There are few prettyboys ngl... mogger hair genes for real

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 15917

There are thousands of videos on youtube emerging from Iraq showing public gay male only parties and gay weddings where iraqi zoomers are acting retarded, kissing each other on the cheeks, and dancing to weird music. Where did all those fags come from? I thought gays were being thrown off rooftops in iraq, ISIS has been dealing hrt pills to iraqi youth lately? This is the most disgusting yet funniest thing I've ever seen.

this shit isnt common, but does happen in the liberalize soon to be faghdad
its sad, last I went to visit my family in Iraq back in 2019, my little cousins were watching james charles
literal clown world:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Indeed
this lost my hope in Iraq, ever being a decent country

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15569, Lihito and justinzayn

Whats up with gays and good forward growth

Prolly high prenatal T

Whats up with gays and good forward growth

Prolly high prenatal T
Over for female sexuality

You know you're cucked as a woman when the world teases you with decent men and MAKES THEM GAY

Legitimately straight men are much rarer than we think
I believe disgust for homosexual activity is linked to autism (autism defined by mrz as the ability to see reality)
The "popular" footy lads were always way too comfortable with touching each other's naked bodies in the changing room for my liking

• +1
Reactions: startingover
I believe disgust for homosexual activity is linked to autism (autism defined by mrz as the ability to see reality)
interesting view, my cousin is autistic, he is smart but socially he is retarded, and doesn't have a good chain of thought or set of goals

Users who are viewing this thread

Back