What the fuck is wrong with society

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
6C83ADE7 4A7F 4230 BD86 42BF81534A19

Women are more manly than men. What the fuck is happening to the West.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Dicklet.4.3, SikKunt and 2 others
meny man men

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2634
tkNJFK3.jpg

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: didntreadlol, Dicklet.4.3, turkproducer and 1 other person
Society is doomed, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
i don’t watch anime

society, man. society is doomed

Ofc Ned has 212ng/dl. Why would you agree to that and emasculate yourself like that?

I will do a Test test and if I get less than 350ng/dl I will castrate myself.

jfl i bet the cuck docs wont even give him TRT too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Many men, man. Many men.

Ofc Ned has 212ng/dl. Why would you agree to that and emasculate yourself like that?

Bro 200 something test is under basic healthy levels jfl these dudes are literally cucks

look at Eugene ofCOURSE he has more test he actually has developed bones compared to the other 3 plus he’s better looking jfl it’s literally written on their faces

• +1

Test Test hehehehehe

• +1
it’s the water

I'm terrified of doing a test about T tbh, don't want to find out that im a cuck, would rope in an instant

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Over for many :cry:

I'm terrified of doing a test about T tbh, don't want to find out that im a cuck, would rope in an instant
kinda legit. i have a feeling i’m at least average (650ng/dl). i would be very happy if i’m above 800 tbh.

kinda legit. i have a feeling i’m at least average (650ng/dl). i would be very happy if i’m above 800 tbh.
It's not bad if you are even bellow 650 because the doc will just give you trt and you will Tmax to 1000ngl jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Bro 200 something test is under basic healthy levels jfl these dudes are literally cucks

look at Eugene ofCOURSE he has more test he actually has developed bones compared to the other 3 plus he’s better looking jfl it’s literally written on their faces
lmao 200 is hilariously low jfl. i’m scared to see what mine would he bc i don’t have a good browridge :feelscry:
It's not bad if you are even bellow 650 because the doc will just give you trt and you will Tmax to 1000ngl jfl
not in the USA LOL

mine came back at 952ng. Honestly didn't expect it but I feel like I spend about a quarter of my day erect jfl so it kinda makes sense. My browridge is also good, i'm skinny as fuck though.

mine came back at 952ng. Honestly didn't expect it but I feel like I spend about a quarter of my day erect jfl so it kinda makes sense. My browridge is also good, i'm skinny as fuck though.
faurk i want test in the 900’s tbh. do u have a lot of body hair? narrow hips? wide shoulders? i wanna try to estimate my t levels

faurk i want test in the 900’s tbh. do u have a lot of body hair? narrow hips? wide shoulders? i wanna try to estimate my t levels
I hit puberty late, thigh hair is normally a good indication of test levels, i have a decent frame, could be better but idk. The thing is, i feel like the reason my test is high is because i'm super low E and prolactin, never had gyno during puberty and barely wanked because of nofap = lower estrogen, lower prolactin higher androgen receptor density.

don't fap, after ejaculating prolactin is increased to destroy your libido. There is no reason males should have prolactin in their bodies, cunt it's literally what makes mother's milk.

stay horny, don't fap, work out and eat eggs.

literally what I did.

We live in a society...
I hit puberty late, thigh hair is normally a good indication of test levels, i have a decent frame, could be better but idk. The thing is, i feel like the reason my test is high is because i'm super low E and prolactin, never had gyno during puberty and barely wanked because of nofap = lower estrogen, lower prolactin higher androgen receptor density.

don't fap, after ejaculating prolactin is increased to destroy your libido. There is no reason males should have prolactin in their bodies, cunt it's literally what makes mother's milk.

literally what I did.
How long in nofap till your erections start increasing, i need errction for friday but i fapped today jfl

literally what I did.
thick or thin hair

442.jpg

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
Let's just all be on TRT for life

I’m somewhere in the 800

View attachment 155744

Women are more manly than men. What the fuck is happening to the West.
Same in Poland , dimorphism here is seriously getting fucked sometimes when I pass a person im not sure if it was a guy or a girl
And this is not only physical appearance but the way that people act
Those T lvls are legit , generation is getting fucked our fathers and grandfathers got T at range 1000 or higher , those current norms are CUCKED

This world is going down