What the hell is this?

Dripsteincel

Dripsteincel

TRUECEL 5'5"
I thought this forum would be a place for truecels
Everywhere I look, I only see some gigachads asking how to be more attractive? What kind of gay Page is this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, WanderingBurro, Deleted member 28541 and 2 others
Truecels larping

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
It's just a bunch of autistic 13 yo's without a male role model

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 32266, WanderingBurro and 3 others
I thought this forum would be a place for truecels
Everywhere I look, I only see some gigachads asking how to be more attractive? What kind of gay Page is this?
Did you not lurk the forum before creating an account? Almost everyone here is at least HTN, including yours truly.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Did you not lurk the forum before creating an account? Almost everyone here is at least HTN, including yours truly.
Sounds extremely fruity gay af.
I was looking for a forum of real depressed men like me and no gay HTN fucking endless bitches every week.

5'5" Truecel needs some incel forum.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii, WanderingBurro and Deleted member 28541
Sounds extremely fruity gay af.
I was looking for a forum of real depressed men like me and no gay HTN fucking endless bitches every week.

5'5" needs some incel forum.
I was just kidding around. Many people here vary in their physical appearance, with some being considered attractive and others not. However, we are all united by the shared obsession of striving for greater success. If you're feeling hopeless and believe you are extremely unattractive, you might want to check out https://incels.is/.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and WanderingBurro
I was just kidding around. Many people here vary in their physical appearance, with some being considered attractive and others not. However, we are all united by the shared obsession of striving for greater success. If you're feeling hopeless and believe you are extremely unattractive, you might want to check out https://incels.is/.
Okay, thank you. If I had the same height like you do, I would cope in this fruity af forum by going to gym and striving for greater looks

But Im only 5'5" so it never began.
Women would still shit on me even with T1 look

Have a Nice day

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and emeraldglass
if you are incel a lot of people brag about their sexual encounters and post pics as proof here

Okay, thank you. If I had the same height like you do, I would cope in this fruity af forum by going to gym and striving for greater looks

But Im only 5'5" so it never began.
Women would still shit on my even with T1 look

Have a Nice day
All the best bro may you ascend to fly with the eagles.

• +1
Reactions: Dripsteincel
wrong site my man
this is chads.org
avg height here is 6.2
avg dick size 7 inch
avg bf 12%
and you need to be htn facially

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii, WanderingBurro and 5.5psl
I’m ugly as fuck I gave up eons ago, now I’m just biding my time. Until I go berserk and hang myself from the ceiling, Chris Cornell type shit innit 💀☠️☠️☠️

Mirin epsteinmaxxing

This site is fakecels.org
You meet 6'1" HTNs like @aBetterMii who cry about being incel while having threesomes

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and aBetterMii