What the hell is wrong with Arabs? (especially Maghrebis)

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
These uncivilized motherfuckers are noisy as fuck, arguing/shouting on the phone, watching annoying videos and listening to even more annoying sandnigger music on high volume all day. How braindead have you got to be to not realize how inconsiderate that behavior is and to turn your fucking noise down if you're not alone in a shared room while others are trying to sleep? These abominations come to my country and continue behaving as if they were still all by themselves in the dunes of Tunisia. They're totally incapable of adjusting to a foreign society and keep contaminating Western Europe with their primitive behavior and culture.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Beetlejuice, JosephGoebbels, Deleted member 10987 and 21 others
low inhibition margrebi bad boyS

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, SkinjobCatastrophe and Bewusst

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Beetlejuice, Lolcel and 5 others
High t, I mire em

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
They are warm blooded, you are germanic so you are cold blooded

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6963, Lolcel and 6 others
they are expressing their culture

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Bewusst
keep crying for us magrebi chads while we fuck your women and destroy your society

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Lolcel, Shrek2OnDvD and 7 others
@turkproducer thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Carolus and turkproducer
Sand nigger music is the best.

Btw. Have you listende to Greek/med music it's sand nigger like.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Htobrother and Bewusst
When are you writing Dein Kampf

I only wish everyone could have first hand experience with these people, so they too can understand the consequences

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGoebbels, SkinjobCatastrophe, lutte and 3 others
These uncivilized motherfuckers are noisy as fuck, arguing/shouting on the phone, watching annoying videos and listening to even more annoying sandnigger music on high volume all day. How braindead have you got to be to not realize how inconsiderate that behavior is and to turn your fucking noise down if you're not alone in a shared room while others are trying to sleep? These abominations come to my country and continue behaving as if they were still all by themselves in the dunes of Tunisia. They're totally incapable of adjusting to a foreign society and keep contaminating Western Europe with their primitive behavior and culture.
Ugh, you need to get used to this. That's gonna be your new boss and probably, step dad. Its best to apologize whenever speaking to them. Here's an example,

"I'm sorry for not being able to sleep all night because of your awesome taste in music."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 13854 and 3 others
i am turk in germany, i hate arabs too

disgusting people

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Beetlejuice, JosephGoebbels and 6 others
They are warm blooded, you are germanic so you are cold blooded
They’re just primitive and unable to adjust

This moroccan fatass is eating rn, the smacking sounds are louder than that of a pig while tossing and turning in his squeaking bed. I’m wondering how it hasn’t collapsed yet under his massive weight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGoebbels, Deleted member 6273, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
i am turk in germany, i hate arabs too

disgusting people
Most Turks hate Arabs but I’ve met Turkish assholes too. I’m not even racist, at the end of the day, most people are garbage and humans of all races haven’t learnt to get along to this day. We’re a pathetic species

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and SkinjobCatastrophe

This moroccan fatass is eating rn, the smacking sounds are louder than that of a pig while tossing and turning in his squeaking bed. I’m wondering how it hasn’t collapsed yet under his massive weight
I know that jfl, many balkan people do that as well, extremely annoying brutal. But i heard stereotypes that germans consider it ok to fart while eating with others, is that true

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6963, JosephGoebbels and 4 others
I know that jfl, many balkan people do that as well, extremely annoying brutal. But i heard stereotypes that germans consider it ok to fart while eating with others, is that true
can't be helped with all the sauerkraut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, SkinjobCatastrophe and TsarTsar444

Why do ethnics eat with their mouth open? shit genuinely makes me mad ngl

• +1
Why do ethnics eat with their mouth open? shit genuinely makes me mad ngl
Primitive as I said. People of some cultures (e.g. Indians and Africans) also eat with their hands, several people sharing one plate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270 and SkinjobCatastrophe
Primitive as I said. People of some cultures (e.g. Indians and Africans) also eat with their hands, several people sharing one plate
Are there many in Berlin?

• +1
Arabs are low inhib and very loud. My dad used to pray in public and talk to me in Arabic loudly on the fucking airplane. He even hit a guy with his passport and boarding pass cuz he cut us in the line

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Beetlejuice, Lolcel and 6 others
Different cultures really, also it depends. Arabs from North Africa are usually pretty low inhib compared to other Arabs and are generally loud, because their culture is just that way. It's like Mexicans and Italians.

Immigration is pretty problematic because there are always cultural clashes, but these people come from shitty third world countries so they kinda don't have any choice other than living in a western country and they suck at adapting.

I should also iterate the fact that most Arabs are an incredibly low IQ thanks to our dogshit educational system where we are taught nothing but patriotism and nationalism for countries that don't even like us. Nothing of any real value gets taught correctly. In most of my school years I always mogged my language teachers and they wouldn't like it seeing a kid mogging them hard in a subject they specialize in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270, CupOfCoffee, Bewusst and 1 other person
In my experience this just has to do with essentially low class people. Not that just by being “low class” youre somehow less of a person, but it is very common that in the lower class these people are more accepted. You obviously cant do this shit you describe in a nice environment. I am low class, have been my whole life, and I have dealt with these kinds of people forever. They were mostly white since im in america, but of course lots of blacks and hispanics and just about every race possible too. And the refugees who come from the middle east are usually from a very low class as well. I think it all adds up to being a recipe for disaster, not just the fact that theyre arabs, though im sure that plays a big role.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 13854 and Bewusst
I agree. Deport those Subhumans back to their Shithole countries and ooga booga culture

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, CupOfCoffee, lutte and 3 others
  • +1
I agree. Deport those Subhumans back to their Shithole countries and ooga booga culture
Just go back to living in a sand culture where most people are internally displaced and living below the poverty line :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and SkinjobCatastrophe
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, lutte and SkinjobCatastrophe
Just go back to living in a sand culture where most people are internally displaced and living below the poverty line :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm talking about the ones that don't integrate not all Arabs obviously. Basically the ones that make ghettos and shit wherever they live and make western people think we are all terrorist etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13854 and CupOfCoffee
Kys faggot

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998

Users who are viewing this thread

Back