What to do if a black accuses you of racism

gsizzle

gsizzle

Platinum
Just say something along the lines of “yeah, so what” or “who cares” they’ll never see a white person be non chalant about being accused of racism, they’re used to whites either apologizing or denying, so just agree or be apathetic. They will be so shocked seeing a white person not bending the knee to the “DAS RACIST” accusation they will chimp out like you’ve never seen and it’s always hilarious.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 14262, alriodai and 3 others
You’d still get cancelled by Twitter and reddit tho

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
You've either never met a black person or your brain has been rotten due to too much time spent on internet forums
Unless you call them a black nigger (which you won't considering youre a high inhib incel) to their face they won't accusse you of racism
jfl at this paranoia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, 190cm90kg, ManletBlackcel and 4 others
Just get filmed and get posted on tiktok theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
You've either never met a black person or your brain has been rotten due to too much time spent on internet forums
Unless you call them a black nigger to their face they won't accusse you of racism
jfl at this paranoia
I’ve never been accused of racism but this dumb Somali at my high school would call teachers racist if they didn’t give him good grades and multiple teachers fucking cried (even a guy lol)

But I live in Reddit land
262DFD2D 5B12 4423 9B42 3A8111107A11

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, alriodai and khvirgin
Unless you call them a black nigger (which you won't considering youre a high inhib incel) to their face they won't accusse you of racism
jfl at this paranoia
I’m more so talking about online I’ll never be in a position where a black person would accuse me of racism IRL

It’s racist not to let an ethnic shoot you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Just say something along the lines of “yeah, so what” or “who cares” they’ll never see a white person be non chalant about being accused of racism, they’re used to whites either apologizing or denying, so just agree or be apathetic. They will be so shocked seeing a white person not bending the knee to the “DAS RACIST” accusation they will chimp out like you’ve never seen and it’s always hilarious.
This or conversely find based blacks you can crack racist jokes with and that's ok

• +1
Reactions: gsizzle
Just don't make your money in a field where you cant lose your job for being racist. if i ever get cancelled my livlihood will not be affected at all.

thats what they really want and when they see you succeed after they try to destroy you, it destroys them.

I say I’ m 11% black and love chicken

I’ve never been accused of racism but this dumb Somali at my high school would call teachers racist if they didn’t give him good grades and multiple teachers fucking cried (even a guy lol)

But I live in Reddit land View attachment 1955407
Lmao based ass Somali

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Deleted member 7580
jfl at this paranoia
Most blacks will attack him if he says stn racist. If he’s in a civilised field and not a blue collar job then he won’t be attacked instead he’ll be shamed and in trouble with his manager.

just ruin your life for 15 minutes of clout among internet autists theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930

Attachments

• E8A081CD-6070-444B-95F0-A06C67F42BBB.jpeg
    E8A081CD-6070-444B-95F0-A06C67F42BBB.jpeg
    82.9 KB · Views: 0
Neither deny it or double down. If that happens just say something along the lines of, " If I've said or done anything to upset you then I'd advise you to seek out a therapist."