What to do in clubs when girls grind their asses on you?

W

WhatIsMyPlan?

Banned
Went solo clubbing like an autist but it ended up being kinda fun cause so many of the dudes there were soy-looking and all the girls were slim and attractive. I had lots of girls grinding ass on me. I never know what tf to do in these situations. Like usually when this happens the girl stands in front of me, puts her butt in my crotch then wraps my arms around her.

I always feel like an autist when this happens. I fucking bob around and it's just so fucking weird cause I can't gauge the feedback cause I can't see her face or her frontal body language. Like it always feels like she's inevitably gonna get bored in 30 seconds. Do you guys ever do this shit? What tf am I supposed to do? DO I just stand there bobbing up and down like an autistic losers while the other club goers enviously look at me, mentally picking out my flaws and making assumptions of my character spawned from their jealousy.

That's the thing, it feels like a spotlight is on you, and you need to perform, but the only way to perform is to bob like a fucking bubble loser.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, .👽., ezio6 and 2 others
it feels like a spotlight is on you, and you need to perform
Well, have you tried this?
Carrey

Right behind her? :unsure:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: darkness97, Broski, Deleted member 14561 and 4 others
you make fun of soy-boy looking dudes and you dont know what to do with a woman that gives you signals of interest

• +1
Reactions: marin, Deleted member 15556, Kristin and 7 others
Throw your arm around her waist go up and down for while (1 minute), then put your hand on her shoulders and turn her to face you, smile and ask for kiss if the music isn’t too loud or just go in for a kiss by touching her face, once you make out for a bit dip to another area of the dance floor chat, get her number or take her back to yours

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, underaverage, Preoximerianas and 4 others
Went solo clubbing like an autist but it ended up being kinda fun cause so many of the dudes there were soy-looking and all the girls were slim and attractive. I had lots of girls grinding ass on me. I never know what tf to do in these situations. Like usually when this happens the girl stands in front of me, puts her butt in my crotch then wraps my arms around her.

I always feel like an autist when this happens. I fucking bob around and it's just so fucking weird cause I can't gauge the feedback cause I can't see her face or her frontal body language. Like it always feels like she's inevitably gonna get bored in 30 seconds. Do you guys ever do this shit? What tf am I supposed to do? DO I just stand there bobbing up and down like an autistic losers while the other club goers enviously look at me, mentally picking out my flaws and making assumptions of my character spawned from their jealousy.

That's the thing, it feels like a spotlight is on you, and you need to perform, but the only way to perform is to bob like a fucking bubble loser.
mogs me fuck chad

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member
you make fun of soy-boy looking dudes and you dont know what to do with a woman that gives you signals of interest

Yeah so ironic. How could I make fun of people who don't take care of their bodies, have dishelved facial hair, are consumeristic slaves with herd mentality, and are balding, when I don't perfectly understand how to react to a women bludgeoning her ass against my genitals in a public space. Yeah, so fucking hypocritical of me to make fun of soys.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Yeah so ironic. How could I make fun of people who don't take care of their bodies, have dishelved facial hair, are consumeristic slaves with herd mentality, and are balding, when I don't perfectly understand how to react to a women bludgeoning her ass against my genitals in a public space. Yeah, so fucking hypocritical of me to make fun of soys.
you're a fucking faggot you're just taller than themand probably more gl.

stop thinking you're better because you're more woke or make better choices.

If you were as short or deformed as them you'd be incel too

It was over years ago for them.

if you were 5'10 or 6'1 in lifts like me you'd be incel you faggot

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
you're a fucking faggot you're just taller than themand probably more gl.

stop thinking you're better because you're more woke or make better choices.

If you were as short or deformed as them you'd be incel too

It was over years ago for them.

I'm only 5'11" and I'm not even that GL. The reason I get girls is because I gym max, groom to look presentable, and don't sit around consuming childish filth all day. Most of these guys might mog me if they put in the effort I did and stopped thinking that life is about sitting on your ass watching spiderman.

If you are short, or have a recessed jaw, then I feel bad for you. If you're some framecel who's beer gut makes him look like a triangle, who can't bother to shave the pubes off his face, then I beg you to stop contributing to the downfall that is post-industrial consumerism and comfortism.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Yerico7 and subhuman incel
I'm only 5'11" and I'm not even that GL. The reason I get girls is because I gym max, groom to look presentable, and don't sit around consuming childish filth all day. Most of these guys might mog me if they put in the effort I did and stopped thinking that life is about sitting on your ass watching spiderman.

If you are short, or have a recessed jaw, then I feel bad for you. If you're some framecel who's beer gut makes him look like a triangle, who can't bother to shave the pubes off his face, then I beg you to stop contributing to the downfall that is post-industrial consumerism and comfortism.
At 5'11 you'd be incel in clubs. I feel a massive LARP

I frauded at clubs to 6' - 6'1 with lifts. At one particular night out I heightmogged almost everyone. For 4 hours I walked around like a complete autist watching anyone who gets kissed or laid.

Not a single guy was making out besides the 6'3 subhuman lanklet. Not a single fucking guy because they were short. A girl even told us to our face that we are too ugly (=short) for her even though I facemogged her to absolute oblivion.

I've never seen a coomer like you described in clubs either? Wtf are you on about. Everyone dressed presentable and tried being NT.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel

I frauded at clubs to 6' - 6'1 with lifts. At one particular night out I heightmogged almost everyone. For 4 hours I walked around like a complete autist watching anyone who gets kissed or laid.

Not a single guy was making out besides the 6'3 subhuman lanklet. Not a single fucking guy because they were short. A girl even told us to our face that we are too ugly (=short) for her even though I facemogged her to absolute oblivion.

You live in a fantasy land. There are short guys who make out in clubs because they have good face and body. The reason you couldn't get girls at 6'1 is because you're either facially unattractive, or more likely, are a nervous, stuttering aspie who doesn't engage or dance and clings to the people who he knows there.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
You live in a fantasy land. There are short guys who make out in clubs because they have good face and body. The reason you couldn't get girls at 6'1 is because you're either facially unattractive, or more likely, are a nervous, stuttering aspie who doesn't engage or dance and clings to the people who he knows there.
Wtf I go to clubs alone because I have no friends JFL.

I saw some short guys getting laid in clubs but only with massive jaws. 0 gymmaxxed. And it was a single person that was short that got laid ever from my memory.

All other were chads or subhuman lanklets.

I don't engage or dance because I don't want to harass anyone. If someone rejected me I'd have to rot for a whole week in bed to recover.

Cope why would I stutter or be nervous.

Wtf I go to clubs alone because I have no friends JFL.

I saw some short guys getting laid in clubs but only with massive jaws. 0 gymmaxxed. And it was a single person that was short that got laid ever from my memory.

All other were chads or subhuman lanklets.

I don't engage or dance because I don't want to harass anyone. If someone rejected me I'd have to rot for a whole week in bed to recover.

Cope why would I stutter or be nervous.

Not even joking, but your entire problem is inhibition. Chads get rejected at fucking clubs. Your not harassing anyone by dancing at a fuck club, and it doesn't matter if you are rejected. Just drink more alc so you can get over it.

Not even joking, but your entire problem is inhibition. Chads get rejected at fucking clubs. Your not harassing anyone by dancing at a fuck club, and it doesn't matter if you are rejected. Just drink more alc so you can get over it.
Drinking Alc doesn't work I become more awake if I rink more. If I go overboard I vomit.

You fucking faggot gave me an anxiety attack because I remembered my failure of a life at college

Violently push her forward.

With your hips.

while your dancing with her talk to her a bit and slowly touch her a little more, if she responds well keep doing this, basically you are creating the perfect storm for her face to be close to yours (so u can kiss) and she will be used to you touching her. Basically you should keep dancing while shes grinding on you, dont just focus on her ass being shoved into your crotch, ask her normie stuff if the music is not 11/10 loud, maybe a compliment her about something shes wearing like her necklace (not physical features), and slowly move your hands to riskier areas.

A key piece of advice I learned on tiktok and that i tested is to kiss them on the side of their neck while (once you know they are interested), so for example i'll usually kiss itleast once, then pull away first, dance, move their hair, kiss them on the neck, and they literally always love it, don't pull away first every time though because it makes some girls worry they are doing something wrong.

Oh yeah and most importantly enjoy every moment of it

• +1
Reactions: WhatIsMyPlan?

How do you not get a bonner when that happens

I've never seen a coomer like you described in clubs either? Wtf are you on about. Everyone dressed presentable and tried being NT.
im 5'9 and do fine, its not about ur height. probs face

• +1
Reactions: WhatIsMyPlan?
report sexual assault

• Love it
Reactions: lordgandy2000
the
problem is drinking more you cant agemaxx, too much drink alcohol will fuck ur collagen 25+. im thinking some drugs like benzo or phenibut once a week will help, care to join for a discussion? I had girls grinding me too im 6"0 gymaxxed and dont know what to do ,

ask them if they farted

Okay so if u start getting hard that's good, you can rub on her back too maybe grab her waist as well. Then try turn her round get close to her, eye contact then go for the kiss