What to do on first date?

Ken

Ken

Equinox
It looks like I will be going on a date with a tinder girl. She hasnt cancelled yet.

We are going to meet at a coffee shop. After getting the coffee where else should I take her? I still live with my parents so I cant take her back home. I was thinking of taking her to the same park I got rejected at last time. Any other good things to do on a first date?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19642, Gonthar and Deleted member 9670
walk in a forest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and Wallenberg
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642 and Deleted member 9670
bar

can play darts and the loud noises in the background will minimize the awkwardness if convo goes quiet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Ken, Deleted member 9801 and 4 others
An activity that you do together, you know, in case you don't have much to talk about, you can still focus on that activity and enjoy it like bowling, golfing, horse riding, skating, etc...

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Ken
Walk

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, Deleted member 9670 and Ken
how old are u get ur own apartment , what's the point of a date when u can't take her home lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, Ken and 2d v2
walk and drink, i would get your hands on a flask immediately. Try to feel close to her and take a shot here and there, at this point she can start to warm up with you. Its about the closeness, but you gotta make sure shes on board too

this way its a public setting.

or go to a bar if you have some dopamine reserves left.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 9801
Go for a lil walk then as night time approaches take her to a bar/pub. If u want sex at the end, offer to walk her home. If she likes u and wants to fuck she’ll agree. Once u get to hers she’ll either invite u up for a drink. If she doesn’f u can ask if it’s okay to use her bathroom. Either way, slay is in the bag at this stage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, CupOfCoffee and Ken
bar

can play darts and the loud noises in the background will minimize the awkwardness if convo goes quiet
Shes under 21. Theres a Dave and Busters nearby but we would have to drive to it.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642 and traveler
Go for a lil walk then as night time approaches take her to a bar/pub. If u want sex at the end, offer to walk her home. If she likes u and wants to fuck she’ll agree. Once u get to hers she’ll either invite u up for a drink. If she doesn’f u can ask if it’s okay to use her bathroom. Either way, slay is in the bag at this stage
She's 18 and shes driving there. Unless she lives in her own uni dorm I doubt she lives alone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
Shes under 21. Theres a Dave and Busters nearby but we would have to drive to it.
have her send the uber

• +1
Reactions: Ken
She's 18 and shes driving there. Unless she lives in her own uni dorm I doubt she lives alone.
Then unless she invites u to her place I don’t see how you’ll have sex with her on this date. She might invite u home…even if she lived with flatmates. It’s not uncommon

• +1
Then unless she invites u to her place I don’t see how you’ll have sex with her on this date. She might invite u home…even if she lived with flatmates. It’s not uncommon
Ill be happy with a kiss. Im a kissless virgin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642 and Deleted member 9801
Go out for a walk, browsing galleries, shops, etc, grab some food from a street vendor or something after, eat somewhere in a park, go grab some coffee or drinks after on a terrace.

Listen to what the woman has to say, they are responsive to your reactions.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 18840, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
Ill be happy with a kiss. Im a kissless virgin.
ah okay. This one u can secure easily. At the end of the date u can just tell her u had a lot of fun & u go in for the kiss

• Woah
stay at home nigga

Go out for a walk, browsing galleries, shops, etc, grab some food from a street vendor or something after, eat somewhere in a park, go grab some coffee or drinks after on a terrace.

Listen to what the woman has to say, they are responsive to your reactions.
This is kind of what I did last time and it was going good. When I try to escalate is when everything gets ruined. I get nervous and they can sense it right away.

I guess I should have titled the thread "How to escalate to kiss on first date" This will be my 6th or 7th first date and im still a kissless virgin.

This is kind of what I did last time and it was going good. When I try to escalate is when everything gets ruined. I get nervous and they can sense it right away.

I guess I should have titled the thread "How to escalate to kiss on first date" This will be my 6th or 7th first date and im still a kissless virgin.
Escalating is easy. Just get the conversation going in a sexual direction.

• Hmm...
Escalating is easy. Just get the conversation going in a sexual direction.
Easy for someone with sexual experiences. Im a kissless virgin and dont want her to find out. I can only lie so much. If we start playing never have I ever or start talking about previous sexual encounters I will eventually slip up. This is why I think male virgins over 18 should visit a prostitute if its legal.

I have two potential dates lined up, both overweight. Im thinking ice cream/coffee and a walk in the park.

I have two potential dates lined up, both overweight. Im thinking ice cream/coffee and a walk in the park.
Ditch them for Asian girl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Its hard when u live with parents and she also

• +1
Its hard when u live with parents and she also
If she also lives with parents then get a motel or some shit and fuck her (y) Only after kissy kissy smooch time at the park tho or else it will be a weird request

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔