What to do with oneitis s boyfriend

efes

efes

paranoid overthinker
Recently I do started to talk with my former oneitis which I haven't seen face to face for 14 months. Did some chat with her for a month then stopped talking for 2 week. Unfortunately I was planning to ask her out for next day but could not because in that span of time she got fucking boyfriend. I am a chadlite with great potential also my height is 6,1 while average men height is weak 5,9 in my country. Should I fucking beat him up in front of her or threaten him also don't want to get expelled from collage either. I do regularly get attention of girls but fuck them I want no one but my oneitis. what to do looksmaxers?

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Forgot your oneitis.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 15338, germanlooks and 2 others
Do you mog her bf?
If not forget her completely.
If yes there might be still a chance but only if their relationship isn’t that strong

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and one job away
Do you mog her bf?
If yes there might be still a chance but only if their relationship isn’t that strong
ı do mog him by 1-1.5 psl and height

• +1
Shannon Rose Bosanac

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin
Recently I do started to talk with my former oneitis which I haven't seen face to face for 14 months. Did some chat with her for a month then stopped talking for 2 week. Unfortunately I was planning to ask her out for next day but could not because in that span of time she got fucking boyfriend. I am a chadlite with great potential also my height is 6,1 while average men height is weak 5,9 in my country. Should I fucking beat him up in front of her or threaten him also don't want to get expelled from collage either. I do regularly get attention of girls but fuck them I want no one but my oneitis. what to do looksmaxers?
Are you fucking retarded? This is not a rhetorical question.

Do you mog her bf?
bro I did ask her out for the next week(pretended not knowing her boyfriend) now she messaged that we could meat next friday is that a sign?

• JFL
bro I did ask her out for the next week(pretended not knowing her boyfriend) now she messaged that we could meat next friday is that a sign?
Are you sure that they are a couple?
Because if yes then that relationship doesn’t mean shit to her if she wants to meet another guy.
Or she thinks you are gay and wants you as a gay best friend

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Befriend her, then manipulate her to dump her boyfriend. Start by asking questions about their relationship, what they do together, ask her stuff like: 'does he buy you flowers every day', 'does he call you every hour to tell you he loves you', etc...
If she says no, then give her examples: 'my sister's boyfriend buys her flower every day you know', or 'this other guy calls his gf every hour to tell her how much he loves her', etc...

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Baldingman1998, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
date her bf

Are you sure that they are a couple?
Because if yes then that relationship doesn’t mean shit to her if she wants to meet another guy.
Or she thinks you are gay and wants you as a gay best friend
Girls ALWAYS have someone. Don’t let her having a „boyfriend“ get you off your path. They just hate being alone and don’t actually like the dude that much.

try for sure. Don’t beat him up tho. If anything be nice to him around her but make sure you come across as the guy who has the plan whenever you are in the group. Basically passively beta ing him

Check if you mog his boyfriend and gauge her interest in chat. If she wants your side penis you will be able to tell.

Are you fucking retarded? This is not a rhetorical question.
Forgot your oneitis.
Caged hard
Why do people have Oneitises?
Shannon Rose Bosanac
Check if you mog his boyfriend and gauge her interest in chat. If she wants your side penis you will be able to tell.
Do you mog her bf?
Girls ALWAYS have someone. Don’t let her having a „boyfriend“ get you off your path. They just hate being alone and don’t actually like the dude that much.

try for sure. Don’t beat him up tho. If anything be nice to him around her but make sure you come across as the guy who has the plan whenever you are in the group. Basically passively beta ing him
Befriend her, then manipulate her to dump her boyfriend. Start by asking questions about their relationship, what they do together, ask her stuff like: 'does he buy you flowers every day', 'does he call you every hour to tell you he loves you', etc...
If she says no, then give her examples: 'my sister's boyfriend buys her flower every day you know', or 'this other guy calls his gf every hour to tell her how much he loves her', etc...

Just fuck her or don't and be done with it tbh tbh.

But if you really want her...

You need to think of this through a Machiavellian lense:
Spend time with her as a "male friend".

Yes I know it sounds giga cucked.

And yes-

Normally this never works with normies since they always get friendzoned cause they don't have the looks, but if you do have the looks then you'll end up like one of those guys in the "I'm going to ask my best friend out on a date... tee-hee!" comps on tiktok or sum shi

Then slowly make your moves and get closer to her, use more physical touch in a playful way [as if you were just on a regular date anyway tbh], then shift convo into how she's so great and this and all that [let her know you care for her without saying it outright].

You want to treat the whole thing as if it were an actual date regardless of muh new bf, just don't expect to get lucky anytime soon though tbh.

Watch any jewish romantic movie where guy gets cucked and woman finds "better" man, almost always make the cuck act like a piece of shit/cuck and look like one too- cause they know women want that shit on G mayne fr no cap.

Then start shitting on her boyfriend in a not obvious way and say shit like she deserves better [again without being obvious], just try to shift convo into any problems she might have and passively direct toward her new bf.

Basically it's all a big mind game tbh, and redpill might actually work for you ngl.

Women are easy to manipulate tbh once you know how they manipulate men, and have the looks to pull it off, since they don't think too critically tbh.

Or you could just beat his ass tbh, but he could always snitch on you too ngl and she might see you as "evil", but then again she might even get turned out by it like med bad boy tbh [see Ramirez-pill].

He'll look giga cucked regardless.

You could also try outshining him in some physical activity tbh, like football, and beat/cuck him in front of gf [to show just how inferior his genes are] and make a slight remark about how easy it was for you and tell him "oh don't worry bro I'm sure you just need a little more work tbh tbh" :lul:

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Last edited: