What u guys think of these replica rolex/cartiers im looking at

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
Trying to distract people from my face and height. also trying to get a bit of a status maxx.

recently found out where to buy replica luxury watches from and these are the 2 i like so far.

the rolex is more of a status symbol

but i feel like the cartier looks nicer.

video of the cartier

rolex is about $250
cartier about $200

u guys think this is a big status boost?

Attachments

• 1632758850318.png
    1632758850318.png
    256 KB · Views: 122
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, OOGABOOGA, Chadethnic101 and 4 others
can you recomend me a good quality rope instead?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Lolcel, sly shinkai and 16 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Basedprincess, Deleted member 13137, Tryndamere and 2 others
@subhuman incel thoughts ?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Everyone will know it's fake jfl, people just know you aren't rich enough to buy a rolex and if you are then you would have bought the real deal.

Rolex watches are an investment, a thing you buy when you achieve something to reward yourself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 14781, Lolcel and 14 others
Everyone will know it's fake jfl, people just know you aren't rich enough to buy a rolex and if you are then you would have bought the real deal.

Rolex watches are an investment, a thing you buy when you achieve something to reward yourself.
whats with the negativity. no one will know its fake, plus cartiers are only like 5k brand new.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16381, Deleted member 14781, Danish_Retard and 5 others

u speak like a 40 year old dad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itorroella9, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 9670
I can tell its fake from those vids, but I've worked with watches for like 2-3 years alr. I think normies won't tell the difference

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽. and Basedprincess
I can tell its fake from those vids, but I've worked with watches for like 2-3 years alr. I think normies won't tell the difference
what gives it away?

Fucking gypsies wear fake rolexes and fake golden chains in my country

It's literally low-classmaxxing
sound jealous that gypsies are out-status-maxxing you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14139, Basedprincess and 2 others
It depends if you live in a rich environment. I personally wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a replica and a real one because I'm poorcel, so it would fool me and everyone I know guaranteed.

Giga statusmaxx for me tbh

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai
sound jealous that gypsies are out-status-maxxing you
We make fun out of them all the time

Niggas be walking around like this with fake shit thinking they're fooling people that they're rich meanwhile we all know this is the house they live in

necklace-hip-hop-exaggerated-big-gold-chain.jpg
Screenshot 2021 09 27 at 182226
romsko-naselje.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Aqua, .👽. and 4 others
a cartier is more believable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
what gives it away?
It's a new cartier santos model, and 95% of high-end watches I see on the street are 5+ years or older. Unless you are super rich, you won't get your hands on a new model because there is a waitlist for high end watches and it's not even chronological. also it shines like a fake chinese toy. I wouldnt bother tbh

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Bitch
save up for LL instead

It's a new cartier santos model, and 95% of high-end watches I see on the street are 5+ years or older. Unless you are super rich, you won't get your hands on a new model because there is a waitlist for high end watches and it's not even chronological. also it shines like a fake chinese toy. I wouldnt bother tbh
do u have any other suggestions for what to get. that might be believable?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and .👽.
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Basedprincess and subhuman incel
do u have any other suggestions for what to get. that might be believable?
Tbh if ur not high class or don't live a high class lifestyle ppl will know its fake. There are other watches that are better, there are some decent armani ones out there

Honestly replicas mog. I’m replica shoe maxxed. Aside from that one rare shoe autist barely making ends meet, who got his pockets drained from real ones. You can wear them out..

Idk about rolex’s tho I would assume people aren’t as forgiving

• +1
Tbh if ur not high class or don't live a high class lifestyle ppl will know its fake. There are other watches that are better, there are some decent armani ones out there
armani is shit mannnn. if anyone asks me im just gonna say i saved up for a couple months for the cartier

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Honestly replicas mog. I’m replica shoe maxxed. Aside from that one rare shoe autist barely making ends meet, who got his pockets drained from real ones. You can wear them out..

Idk about rolex’s tho I would assume people aren’t as forgiving
yeah cant believe i used to pay full price for this shit. as long as u get decent reps and dont buy fantasy shit. people are never gonna know.

i get what ur saying about rolex but who in what social situation is gonna sit there and analyse your watch and then tell people its fake

For 200-250 dollars you can buy really nice looking watches that aren't fake. Idk why you would bother with a fake low quality watch at such pricepoint.

The only people that would be able to appreciate a rolex/cartier are people into that sort of stuff. The rest of the population simply thinks: 'nice watch.'

I have a good casio watch myself, looks like this:

74c047b3cd909513003132bf6ddb8372--super-seiko.jpg

And it was around 100 dollars. Good high quality, not fake.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
yeah cant believe i used to pay full price for this shit. as long as u get decent reps and dont buy fantasy shit. people are never gonna know.

i get what ur saying about rolex but who in what social situation is gonna sit there and analyse your watch and then tell people its fake
Do it tbh, but you will always have that one dickhead who will try and bait you out by saying its fake. My uncle bought me a fake hublot once :lul:. Don't think ill wear it tbh because its too tryhard. I just have a hugo boss one to wear daily.

in what social situation is gonna sit there and analyse your watch and then tell people its fake
LOL you just don’t know :feelshaha: Try Instagram

You were saying? Tho most featured have a decent following. You should be in good hands for the most part

• JFL
Get the Santos but with a metal band

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
LOL you just don’t know :feelshaha: Try Instagram

You were saying? Tho most featured have a decent following. You should be in good hands for the most part

i mainly wanted it to blast it all over insta so insta bitches might like me more :'(

Get the Santos but with a metal band

I feel like the face of it just looks cartoony. but i do prefer the metal band. i just wish it had the face of the santos dumont

For 200-250 dollars you can buy really nice looking watches that aren't fake. Idk why you would bother with a fake low quality watch at such pricepoint.

The only people that would be able to appreciate a rolex/cartier are people into that sort of stuff. The rest of the population simply thinks: 'nice watch.'

I have a good casio watch myself, looks like this:

74c047b3cd909513003132bf6ddb8372--super-seiko.jpg

And it was around 100 dollars. Good high quality, not fake.
what makes u think they're low quality? theyre literally high quality perfect replicas. not shitty low quality chinese £50 dhgate watches. theyre from the best replica sellers someone can possibly buy from

what makes u think they're low quality? theyre literally high quality perfect replicas. not shitty low quality chinese £50 dhgate watches. theyre from the best replica sellers someone can possibly buy from
A replica of a mechanical watch at 200 dollars sounds like shit man. The interior of a rolex/cartier is quite complex and expensive and it's part of why they are so expensive.

If you want something inexpensive it's better to just go quartz imo.

It depends if you live in a rich environment. I personally wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a replica and a real one because I'm poorcel, so it would fool me and everyone I know guaranteed.

Giga statusmaxx for me tbh
i live in an average environment. why do u think the environment would make a difference? if anything it would give an even bigger status maxx in a poorer area. as long as u dont drive a bag of shit and wear trampy tracksuits, no one can tell ur financial situation

I looked into replica watches a while ago and the rep experts on their forums basically said the 400 $ watches are way closer to the originals, often times almost indistinguishable and therefore a better investment

• +1

Nah. Rolexes are something people buy to flex social status. Only foids care about treating themselves.

Your right that people will call it fake, you just need to look up the price it would be realistically and deny all allegations, unless it's a dead giveaway like the hands tick-tocking instead of gliding nobody will be able to tell.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and TrestIsBest
Just buy an Apple Watch jfl

more status than Cartier to young adults these days and you can actually afford one

imagine getting busted with a fake Rolex :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 14262

more status than Cartier to young adults these days and you can actually afford one

Yeah, good idea.

apple watch is low status, it doesnt look good and i only see nerds wearing it. stop coping cos u cant afford a fake roley

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Schönling, Basedprincess and 1 other person
Major cringe OP. If anyone figures out you're wearing a fake watch, that is major cringe. And if you're some kind of NEET with no money, that's what they'll assume.

Wearing Rolex is questionable because of it's reputation as a status symbol. They're good watches, but so are Omegas and Jaeger Lecoultre's, which don't have the show-off reputation that Rolexes have.

Cartier watches can look good, but they kind of have this reputation for being an expensive watch for people who don't know anything about watches but are into fashion, i.e. an irresponsible purchase. Also, they're mostly dress watches, something you'd wear with a suit. Do you suit up often, OP? You'd look kind of like a tool wearing a gold Cartier (fake or not) with a t-shirt.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, yams, lasthope and 3 others
Something I'll add for general watch wearing purposes is that the ideal size for most men is 40mm. That looks proportional on most men's wrists. Unless you're huge, anything bigger than 42mm will probably make you look like a little boy wearing a man's watch.

• +1
Reactions: yams and lasthope
Major cringe OP. If anyone figures out you're wearing a fake watch, that is major cringe. And if you're some kind of NEET with no money, that's what they'll assume.

Wearing Rolex is questionable because of it's reputation as a status symbol. They're good watches, but so are Omegas and Jaeger Lecoultre's, which don't have the show-off reputation that Rolexes have.

Cartier watches can look good, but they kind of have this reputation for being an expensive watch for people who don't know anything about watches but are into fashion, i.e. an irresponsible purchase. Also, they're mostly dress watches, something you'd wear with a suit. Do you suit up often, OP? You'd look kind of like a tool wearing a gold Cartier (fake or not) with a t-shirt.

hm i think ill go with the cartier now you've said all of that. id be ok with being someone who doesnt know anything about watches but is into fashion aha.

i dont ever really suit up tbh. do you think if i got the stainless steel version i could wear it without a suit?

Something I'll add for general watch wearing purposes is that the ideal size for most men is 40mm. That looks proportional on most men's wrists. Unless you're huge, anything bigger than 42mm will probably make you look like a little boy wearing a man's watch.
i have 6.25 inch wrists, which size would u recommend?

This is cringe. Even if it was a real Rolex people will assume with 100% certainty that it is fake unless every other aspect of your life displays the same level of wealth.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, yams, Chinlet Ascension and 1 other person
This is cringe. Even if it was a real Rolex people will assume with 100% certainty that it is fake unless every other aspect of your life displays the same level of wealth.
your way too in ur own head to think people care or think that much about peoples rolex's

Trying to distract people from my face and height. also trying to get a bit of a status maxx.

recently found out where to buy replica luxury watches from and these are the 2 i like so far.

the rolex is more of a status symbol

but i feel like the cartier looks nicer.

View attachment 1338211
View attachment 1338212
video of the cartier

rolex is about $250
cartier about $200

u guys think this is a big status boost?

lmao you're such a loser
I have real watches earned through accomplishments
Meanwhile you're pretending to be successful

You 5'4 virgin manlet

• JFL
exactly this

your way too in ur own head to think people care or think that much about peoples rolex's
People do care. They'll think you're an asshole for wearing a Rolex, and think you're even mroe of an asshole for wearing a fake Rolex.

i have 6.25 inch wrists, which size would u recommend?
Smaller watches would halo you and make you look more proportional. Things like:

Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 38mm

Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 38mm WatchGecko27

Omega Seamaster Diver 38mm

Unnamed

Jaeger Lecoultre Reverso

Images

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard