What u guys think of these replica rolex/cartiers im looking at

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Trying to distract people from my face and height. also trying to get a bit of a status maxx.

recently found out where to buy replica luxury watches from and these are the 2 i like so far.

the rolex is more of a status symbol

but i feel like the cartier looks nicer.

View attachment 1338211
View attachment 1338212
video of the cartier

rolex is about $250
cartier about $200

u guys think this is a big status boost?

Yeah it is a status boost tbh bro I'd invest

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
I have the Santos, but the larger size and on a metal bracelet. It's a beautiful watch so if u want it get it, but why are you getting a fake?

If u can't afford it, and don't live that lifestyle, everyone will know it's a fake (believe me I see hundreds of people here earning $2k a month wearing a Nautilus or Royal Oak knock off).

If you can afford it, just get the real thing, but ship around to negotiate a big discount, it's an investment and will outperform cash.

Btw the numbering on the Santos dial looks a bit sus, and is the that a buckle or a deployant clasp? I BELIEVE Santos comes with a deployant clasp

Those things only work when you do it on everything, you must larp as a rich person with fake clothes, Instagram stories in restaurants, cars ecc..

im literally buying a nice watch, why do u think everything is coping
What are you buying Bhai? I've got my eyes on the IWC top gun double chrono, but think it's a little overpriced, as well as the zenith defy el primero (the skeleton one), but haven't bought a watch for nearly a year now, so still thinking.

Btw you are 5'4'' and slay?? That's damn impressive Bhai!!