What vegetables are safe to incorporate into my diet? (internet racists gtfih)

Lux

Lux

Kraken
I've only been eating raw eggs and sauerkraut the past few days. Are there any vegetables or anything similar that I can get at my local supermarket that isn't poison?

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and Bewusst
vegetables have inferior nutritional values to meat or fruits. Why would you need to incorporate them into your diet?

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 5818 and Lux
these weebs man. Fuck off my website

vegetables have inferior nutritional values to meat or fruits. Why would you need to incorporate them into your diet?
all the animals are fed hormones poisons & live in shit conditions and fruits have sugar. I'd try to get game meats from a butcher or something but where I live they're all gay gourmet places

Obviously you're not a real doctor or have ever attempted to cure cancer. Well, let me ask you this: how many cases of cancer have you cured? Huh? I have cured 52, half of them which were my own. So I know what I'm talking about.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS and Lux
Obviously you're not a real doctor or have ever attempted to cure cancer. Well, let me ask you this: how many cases of cancer have you cured? Huh? I have cured 52, half of them which were my own. So I know what I'm talking about.

all the animals are fed hormones
good, you dont even need to buy them separately for your heightmaxxing stack

fruits have sugar. I'd try to get game meats from a butcher or something but where I live they're all gay gourmet places
fructose is fine, dont believe the karens saying it will make you fat.

Kale is good

Also carrots are good.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
most vegetables have anti nutritional properties, some nutrient dense low oxalate vegetables like sweet potatoes are a great addition to a diet

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000 and Lux
most vegetables have anti nutritional properties, some nutrient dense low oxalate vegetables like sweet potatoes are a great addition to a diet
I'll get some sweet potatoes thanks

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
anti nutritional? elab

• +1
Eat your vegetables goy

I only eat carrots

• +1
Reactions: Stallone, Lawton88 and Lux
All vegetables are poison, but it's the dosing that will hurt or make you some good.
I just buy this salad bags full of all kinds of plants, grab a bunch with my hand and eat it after every other other meat bite. I do this for more fiber and better shitting, and whatever vitamins and poisons.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stallone, lutte and Lux
All vegetables are poison, but it's the dosing that will hurt or make you some good.
I just buy this salad bags full of all kinds of plants, grab a bunch with my hand and eat it after every other other meat bite. I do this for more fiber and better shitting, and whatever vitamins and poisons.
Grazermaxxing

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Lux
According to the article anything that grows under the soil is acceptable and fruits also.
But what about mushrooms?

• +1
Fruits are better tbh but vegetables can be beneficial in certain contexts. Roots are generally a good option. Try with potatoes, raw carrots, beets, turnips, squashes. You can add things like Broccoli, Spinach, Cauliflower or Kale, but DON'T FORGET TO COOK THEM.

• +1