What was the biggest mogger you have seen IRL?

Deleted member 15099

Deleted member 15099

Latin king
And what celebrity/model do they look like?

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Toth's thot, AscendingHero and 2 others
This guy I saw was pretty mogger, didn’t really look like anybody.

i was eating some cereal, held the spoon up to my face, and in the reflection i saw a gigachad who i'll never forget. i remember thinking "this guy is really really ridiculously goodlooking"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Moggable, Edgar and 8 others
One month ago at 19.00 a brutal thing happened to me, that I never imagined could happen. I was returning from the place where was public wifi that I used to read lookism. I was 500m from home when I cross a 6'6 chad with a PSL 7.5 face (model tier). He was walking with a Stacy. The mog is extremely brutal, and I stop walking to observe his beautiful blue eyes and his ideal midface, while he keep walking, certainly used to be stared by people. I restart to walk and when I'm 100m close to my home I see in the middle of the way a guy and a girl who are sitting on a bench. I was still thinking about the amog experienced, but from distance I notice the compact midface of the guy, and his overturned swag hat. I prepare myself to suffer another mog from a normal PSL 6. But at every step my curiosity and anxiety are growing, because the traits of his masculine face are becoming more clear, as it's becoming more and more obvious that what I'm going to see is extraordinary. Then, all of sudden, I assett his final form: O'pry tier eye area, with 10/10 orbitals, and in addition an unique eye colour, polar grey. We look at each other for 5 seconds, while I mentally photograph his face. He's the best looking male I have ever seen in real life. My knee become weak and all of the muscles in my body relax, knowing my time has come to an end. I have been violated in the worst way possible, confronted with my genetic inferiority.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, Tiku, Giant Haystacks and 26 others
6’3 nordic chad with green eyes, face like chris hemsworth, he was in my college group project and we got carried by his halo effect because we literally didnt do shit and half assed everything during our presentation and still manage to do better than some tryhard incel looking groups.

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Ken and Deleted member 16530
One month ago at 19.00 a brutal thing happened to me, that I never imagined could happen. I was returning from the place where was public wifi that I used to read lookism. I was 500m from home when I cross a 6'6 chad with a PSL 7.5 face (model tier). He was walking with a Stacy. The mog is extremely brutal, and I stop walking to observe his beautiful blue eyes and his ideal midface, while he keep walking, certainly used to be stared by people. I restart to walk and when I'm 100m close to my home I see in the middle of the way a guy and a girl who are sitting on a bench. I was still thinking about the amog experienced, but from distance I notice the compact midface of the guy, and his overturned swag hat. I prepare myself to suffer another mog from a normal PSL 6. But at every step my curiosity and anxiety are growing, because the traits of his masculine face are becoming more clear, as it's becoming more and more obvious that what I'm going to see is extraordinary. Then, all of sudden, I assett his final form: O'pry tier eye area, with 10/10 orbitals, and in addition an unique eye colour, polar grey. We look at each other for 5 seconds, while I mentally photograph his face. He's the best looking male I have ever seen in real life. My knee become weak and all of the muscles in my body relax, knowing my time has come to an end. I have been violated in the worst way possible, confronted with my genetic inferiority.
What looksmaxxing does to a nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, mogger797, AscendingHero and 3 others
In 2021 it was probably this guy. I encountered him at a marathon

Looks twice as good in person than pics

Also saw a flawless med gigachad in Prague with one of the hottest girls I've ever seen

Amsterdam too, seen too many gigachads to count. Also saw Thom Strijd for like 3 seconds as he walked past

example of one I saw in a coffee shop

Barcelona in the summer is also gigachad central

Saw a 6'5 tyler maher clone walking down the street with a FM tier girl
and other PSL 8 Chads

Saw my fair share of Chads while commuting to work in London too

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Erik-Hexum, Myth and 41 others
It was a beatiful summer evening. The sun was setting and dyed the sky in a beatiful cherry red. I was out with the love of my life at that time when I saw him. His hair wavy as the oceans on a stormy day, his eyes so clear as a mountain glacier, lips so soft you could bite into them.
i could never forget that moment.

• JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Daniel Plainview, Catawampus and 6 others
dont really know who they look like but i remember being chad struck by a guy that i saw he didnt have insane bone mass, but he had insane harmony, also everyone he went to the club he would be kissing girls in nano seconds kinda amazing wish i had hispersonality:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Daniel Plainview, one job away and 3 others
what's his height ??

you run marathon's?
At least 6'2

No, my parents ran it, I went to meet them at the finish line. I walked past at least 3000 people and this guy mogged every single one of them into the dirt. It was so brutal, I hadn't experienced a mog like that in a very long time

His pics don't do him justice tbh, seeing his forward growth and robustness in motion was sui fuel

This was the day I saw him

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 17872, Daniel Plainview and 11 others
I walked past this guy in Marbella and he looked like a turbo faggot irl

He was wearing makeup and looked pure gaymaxxed

Height mogged me to oblivion though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Deleted member 22126, Daniel Plainview and 8 others
Irl? When I was in the airforce, one of my staff sergeants, legit looked like hitlers wet dream. Blonde hair blue hunter eyes, 6ft tall, forward jawline and high cheekbones, and had the most douchiest personality I've ever met out of anyone in my entire life, and literally bullied all new kids coming and shit. He didn't really talk or bother me and this one other kid, and I strongly suspect it's because we were as tall as him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, emeraldglass and Daniel Plainview
I walked past this guy in Marbella and he looked like a turbo faggot irl

He was wearing makeup and looked pure gaymaxxed

Height mogged me to oblivion though

View attachment 1465559

At least 6'2

No, my parents ran it, I went to meet them at the finish line. I walked past at least 3000 people and this guy mogged every single one of them into the dirt. It was so brutal, I hadn't experienced a mog like that in a very long time

His pics don't do him justice tbh, seeing his forward growth and robustness in motion was sui fuel

View attachment 1465556

incredible, fuck why don't they go er on pussy magnets like this

PUSSY MAGNET 10000

my coping mechanism is too good, i could be next to a 6’4 chad and i wouldn’t realise it or would brutally underrate them

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 22126, Daniel Plainview and 13 others
my coping mechanism is too good, i could be next to a 6’4 chad and i wouldn’t realise it or would brutally underrate them
Personality and character is what matters anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 3573, AscendingHero and 4 others
I am 99% sure that I saw this guy IRL when I was 12 and on a trip in the Balkans (this was in the airport). Like I was short regardless but I actually looked up at this guy while I walked past him because he was just insanely tall, a literal giraffe. Decent face/proportions too.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Tbh I 100% relate cause a lot of my friends in early high school were above average and I was an acne ridden lanklet subhuman who thought he was as good as them despite being completely invisible to most girls.

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel
At least 6'2

View attachment 1465556
Do you know that dudes name or IG?

Ive seen chris zyka irl

• Woah
Literally looks like a prettyboy version of the DOM face morph, his face is chiseled af, also he has a flawless forward grown side profile, insane craniofacial development tbh, at least he was only 5’10” so I could cope with his existence somehow.

• +1
this 6’5 ogre at my gym, hes literally fucking huge (pause)

• JFL

View attachment 1465545

Also saw a flawless med gigachad in Prague with one of the hottest girls I've ever seen

Amsterdam too, seen too many gigachads to count. Also saw Thom Strijd for like 3 seconds as he walked past

View attachment 1465547
View attachment 1465548

and other PSL 8 Chads

View attachment 1465552
View attachment 1465553
brutal I would have killed myself on the spot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Daniel Plainview and Constantin Denis
In the supermarket I saw this one absolute mogger (6’4~) but he was wearing a face mask so I’m not completely sure if his lower third was all that but his eye area was extraordinary ngl. Good looking people look way better in person than they do in pics.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 15099
One of my close family memebers is the biggest chad i have ever seen, he got all (expect hieght he is only 5'11") Huge jaw, Big squre chin, very high ramus,Giabnt skull hunter eyebrows and eye, literally looks like superman complete mogger, everytime i see him i feel so mogged and feels bad. and he is 60 know but still looks chad as fck and have NW0 thic hair

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
A guy who looked like lucky blue smith and was tall like 190cm

Can only recall seeing one genuine chad (but I’m not really autistic or gay so I’m not exactly keeping an eye out) was a few months ago, he was the mover helping me move shit out of storage

he was a pretty cool/chill dude, his subhuman norwooding boss was being kind of a dick to him though. His boss tried to make a joke to me asking me if the chad looked like Ryan Gosling and then finishing it by saying “nah he’s not pretty enough” (that wasn’t the dickish part btw that was just his joke, he was spending the whole time ordering him around and acting like he couldn’t do anything right) which was funny to me for two reasons, 1. The only thing this guy had in common with Ryan Gosling was coloring, and 2. This guy mogged the ABSOLUTE EVERLOVING SHIT out of Ryan Gosling

anyway that’s all the gayest shit I’ve ever said in my life talking about a dude’s looks like that jfl, need to leave this place

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and The_God

View attachment 1465545

View attachment 1465547
View attachment 1465548

and other PSL 8 Chads

View attachment 1465552
View attachment 1465553
This one is most brutal , did you get to see how tall he was ? And what rating was his girl?

Attachments

• 13DDD1B4-E65E-4A40-AEB6-B3C10AAC1C2A.jpeg
    13DDD1B4-E65E-4A40-AEB6-B3C10AAC1C2A.jpeg
    112.5 KB · Views: 0
Matt Lemond lookalike with insane forward growth and robust bones, insane visible gonial angle and ramus, low hairline, insane PCT and hunter eyes, and well above 190 cm. Insane mogging machine and it was the only legit Chad I’ve ever seen irl. Looked more harmonius than Lemond

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 3573 and AscendingHero
I see gandy and o'pry clones daily here in North Texas.

• Woah
Reactions: Patriot and Deleted member 13332
Only once in my life i actually felt mogged. Didn’t even know how mogging felt before that.

A year ago i was at a wedding. I was standing with my friends cracking jokes and shit when a legit 6’5 med looking guy walked past us. He was wearing a dark suit and looked like Superman. Fortunately, i managed to take his picture.

6D607D00 FA5C 493F 9827 A9A4D9AB8D39

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, emeraldglass, Deleted member 25938 and 16 others

View attachment 1465545

View attachment 1465547
View attachment 1465548

and other PSL 8 Chads

View attachment 1465552
View attachment 1465553
Insane browridge of the guy in the coffee shop. You can see it protruding even from behind..

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Slasher
This one is most brutal , did you get to see how tall he was ? And what rating was his girl?
He wasn’t that tall, like 6 foot if I had to guess

she was around stacylite level iirc

Insane browridge of the guy in the coffee shop. You can see it protruding even from behind..
@Youthful @Xangsane Sex?
You're Begging Me For Sex.
Why Should I Refuse?
5534ce6ce4303.jpeg

At least 6'2

View attachment 1465556
6'2"? 🤣🤣🤣

Chad face but looks like a normie height framecel
Screenshot 20220101 161709
Screenshot 20220101 161458
Screenshot 20220101 161616

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CFW432, Deleted member 17872 and Entschuldigung
I drive trucks for a living, and I pride myself on having a serious trucker bladder. I had just finished a 500 mile stretch and really felt like I had a full bladder. So I stopped at a TA and went to take a piss. Well when I walk into the bathroom every urinal is full, and the middle one is taken by an ultimate chad, 6'4, jawline could cut glass. This dude was pissing so hard it probably left a groove in the back of the urinal. Like you could hear the piss bouncing off of the urinal hard as fuck. And it was a steady steam. Usually I wouldn't piss in a urinal because my bladder is beta as fuck and doesn't like to pee unless I have privacy, but I had to piss so bad that as soon as one opened I went for it. I knew of course that I was going to piss mog everyone in there because my bladder was full and I can probably keep a soft stream for a minute and a half with a full bladder (something I pride myself on). Of course the urinal that opened was right next to chad. So at least I was happy that since he had been pissing for at least 30 seconds since I walked in there to the time that the urinal next to him was clear, that I would be able to piss mog the shit out of him. Well I unzip and try my hardest to start peeing, but my beta bladder only let out like three embarrassing spurts. I could tell he kinda looked at me too, like, having trouble there bud? So I held my breath cause I know that helps jump start a shy bladder. Well my face was red as fuck cause I was straining so hard to pee and holding my breath. I was literally seeing spots. Then my beta fucking lower intestine lets out a queef sounding fart cause I'm straining so hard. I swear Chad almost chuckled before letting out the longest, deepest sounding fart I'd ever heard. So not bad enough to piss mog me, he has to fart mog me too. All the while without a single break in the hardest pressured stream I've ever heard. For at least a minute so far since I'd walked in. Finally I get my stream started and it's slow as fuck cause I'm straining so hard just to pee. So I'm like okay, this dudes been pissing hard enough to cut concrete for a minute straight, no way he's gonna piss longer than me. This fucking ultimate Chad continues pissing hard enough to spray civil rights protesters for another minute after that, while I pitifully spurt out beta puffs of clear piss. I'm sure his was a nuclear orange color from STDs, liquor, and testosterone. So this man CNC water jet cuts into this urinal for 2 minutes straight that I witnessed, not counting however long he was pissing before I walked in there, while im spurt spurting clear piss that barely reaches the lip of the urinal. Meanwhile he has a complete unbroken stream even with a ripping alpha baritone fart. Then, I shit you not, this motherfucker proceeds to sneeze. Without. Breaking. Stream. I literally did not know that was possibly. But this man sneezes and doesn't break stream. I'm pretty sure he kept his eyes open while he sneezed too, but I couldn't tell because his hunter eyes were already such small slits with no visible upper eyelid. Then, I'm like well I have at least 30-45 seconds of solid stream left. I'm literally counting down the seconds. Feeling my bladder get lower and lower, and In the silent room all I can hear is the sound of a rushing dam of water slamming against his urinal. There's literally a line forming to the urinals, everyone else that was pissing had already cycled out and washed hands and left, it's just me and Chad and 4 new guys pissing, and I'm praying the whole time like please God this man was pissing before I even walked in here please don't make me run out before him. Well of course I run out and zip up in shame as he continues to Bull Connor the fuck out of that urinal like it was a black man in the 60s. Then I shamefully turn to wash my hands as another beta rushes into my spot at the urinal. Literally not even any of the fresh pissers were peeing as hard as chad. And the bathroom had a full size mirror above the sinks, and Chad with his fucking hunter eyes and grin is knowingly staring into my soul through the mirror while I wash my hands. So I can't really make eye contact with myself either in a mirror, so I just intensely focused on my hands while I washed them. Then I start the blow dryer, and meanwhile 4 guys have cycled in and out of the urinals and Chad is still pissing. I swear to god I could hear that fire hose stream over the blow dryer. And it wasn't a normal dryer, it was one of those jet ones that puts a dent in your skin while you use it. I shamefully walked out with my head down and as the door swung shut I could still hear him pissing. I walked around and got a drink, some ibuprofen (high blood pressure from straining to piss give me a headache) and put diesel on the pump. This dude finally walks out of the bathroom, hands dry and long sleeves still down (no need to wash hands when you're chad), as I'm leaving the store. Then this dude proceeds to the trucker section if the truck stop and climbs into the biggest meanest looking peterbuilt I've ever seen, pulling doubles, and back the doubles up into a tight parking spot without even getting out to look . Meanwhile I'm pulling a tiny little automatic semi with a short trailer and I was too scared to try and fit into a parking spot so I just drove until I found a rest area that had a pull through open. Fucking Chad absolutely humiliated me at the only thing I'm good at and I can't forget about it
american psycho GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, Moggable, Catawampus and 17 others
A tall(probably 190 or something) gymaxxed guy with dark blond hair
Looked like a nazi soldier

I've been only mogged in height lately by 6'3 - 6'4 zoomers:feelswhy: The most mogger male I've seen in terms of face was when I was working in like a commercial store chain. I've only seen him through the windows of the store. Insane forward growth and henry cavill jawline, basically everything was maxed out about his face. + slicked back hair revealing his perfect skull. The women I was in the store with LITERALLY ALL STARED AT HIM PASSING. Like a deep stare that they held for a solid 10 seconds, I was admiring him too, he literally looked exactly like the killer from scary movie

Go to 1:10

One of my classmates kinda look like ramirez :lul: (also the same height)

Only once in my life i actually felt mogged. Didn’t even know how mogging felt before that.

A year ago i was at a wedding. I was standing with my friends cracking jokes and shit when a legit 6’5 med looking guy walked past us. He was wearing a dark suit and looked like Superman. Fortunately, i managed to take his picture.

dude :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
I drive trucks for a living, and I pride myself on having a serious trucker bladder. I had just finished a 500 mile stretch and really felt like I had a full bladder. So I stopped at a TA and went to take a piss. Well when I walk into the bathroom every urinal is full, and the middle one is taken by an ultimate chad, 6'4, jawline could cut glass. This dude was pissing so hard it probably left a groove in the back of the urinal. Like you could hear the piss bouncing off of the urinal hard as fuck. And it was a steady steam. Usually I wouldn't piss in a urinal because my bladder is beta as fuck and doesn't like to pee unless I have privacy, but I had to piss so bad that as soon as one opened I went for it. I knew of course that I was going to piss mog everyone in there because my bladder was full and I can probably keep a soft stream for a minute and a half with a full bladder (something I pride myself on). Of course the urinal that opened was right next to chad. So at least I was happy that since he had been pissing for at least 30 seconds since I walked in there to the time that the urinal next to him was clear, that I would be able to piss mog the shit out of him. Well I unzip and try my hardest to start peeing, but my beta bladder only let out like three embarrassing spurts. I could tell he kinda looked at me too, like, having trouble there bud? So I held my breath cause I know that helps jump start a shy bladder. Well my face was red as fuck cause I was straining so hard to pee and holding my breath. I was literally seeing spots. Then my beta fucking lower intestine lets out a queef sounding fart cause I'm straining so hard. I swear Chad almost chuckled before letting out the longest, deepest sounding fart I'd ever heard. So not bad enough to piss mog me, he has to fart mog me too. All the while without a single break in the hardest pressured stream I've ever heard. For at least a minute so far since I'd walked in. Finally I get my stream started and it's slow as fuck cause I'm straining so hard just to pee. So I'm like okay, this dudes been pissing hard enough to cut concrete for a minute straight, no way he's gonna piss longer than me. This fucking ultimate Chad continues pissing hard enough to spray civil rights protesters for another minute after that, while I pitifully spurt out beta puffs of clear piss. I'm sure his was a nuclear orange color from STDs, liquor, and testosterone. So this man CNC water jet cuts into this urinal for 2 minutes straight that I witnessed, not counting however long he was pissing before I walked in there, while im spurt spurting clear piss that barely reaches the lip of the urinal. Meanwhile he has a complete unbroken stream even with a ripping alpha baritone fart. Then, I shit you not, this motherfucker proceeds to sneeze. Without. Breaking. Stream. I literally did not know that was possibly. But this man sneezes and doesn't break stream. I'm pretty sure he kept his eyes open while he sneezed too, but I couldn't tell because his hunter eyes were already such small slits with no visible upper eyelid. Then, I'm like well I have at least 30-45 seconds of solid stream left. I'm literally counting down the seconds. Feeling my bladder get lower and lower, and In the silent room all I can hear is the sound of a rushing dam of water slamming against his urinal. There's literally a line forming to the urinals, everyone else that was pissing had already cycled out and washed hands and left, it's just me and Chad and 4 new guys pissing, and I'm praying the whole time like please God this man was pissing before I even walked in here please don't make me run out before him. Well of course I run out and zip up in shame as he continues to Bull Connor the fuck out of that urinal like it was a black man in the 60s. Then I shamefully turn to wash my hands as another beta rushes into my spot at the urinal. Literally not even any of the fresh pissers were peeing as hard as chad. And the bathroom had a full size mirror above the sinks, and Chad with his fucking hunter eyes and grin is knowingly staring into my soul through the mirror while I wash my hands. So I can't really make eye contact with myself either in a mirror, so I just intensely focused on my hands while I washed them. Then I start the blow dryer, and meanwhile 4 guys have cycled in and out of the urinals and Chad is still pissing. I swear to god I could hear that fire hose stream over the blow dryer. And it wasn't a normal dryer, it was one of those jet ones that puts a dent in your skin while you use it. I shamefully walked out with my head down and as the door swung shut I could still hear him pissing. I walked around and got a drink, some ibuprofen (high blood pressure from straining to piss give me a headache) and put diesel on the pump. This dude finally walks out of the bathroom, hands dry and long sleeves still down (no need to wash hands when you're chad), as I'm leaving the store. Then this dude proceeds to the trucker section if the truck stop and climbs into the biggest meanest looking peterbuilt I've ever seen, pulling doubles, and back the doubles up into a tight parking spot without even getting out to look . Meanwhile I'm pulling a tiny little automatic semi with a short trailer and I was too scared to try and fit into a parking spot so I just drove until I found a rest area that had a pull through open. Fucking Chad absolutely humiliated me at the only thing I'm good at and I can't forget about it
american psycho GIF
lmao fucking read all of it
netflix antonio GIF

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface

View attachment 1465545

View attachment 1465547
View attachment 1465548

and other PSL 8 Chads

View attachment 1465552
View attachment 1465553
this is gay af

At least 6'2

View attachment 1465556
this guy is a model on ASOS.com I'm pretty sure. I used to get clothes from there

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Too many chads out there

Never stood a chance