What was the biggest slayer at your high school like?

lebanegro

lebanegro

Phenomenal
PSL is kinda retarded. The biggest slayer at my HS was a NW2 white dude with shit tier eyes but he was chill asf and nice to everybody, yolked, and played football and guitar. He was like 6'0 tops. Nowadays I mog him facially and I'm taller and he's bald but he still absolutely destroys me in physique and masculinity. Facially his only really good quality was his jaw. There were several guys better looking than him facially but that didn't stop him from fucking every other hot girl at my school by the time he was like 16

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15595, Deleted member 14478 and 3 others
6'1 and almost 6PSL, he doesnt have a lot of friends in class but ik he slays really hard

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
PSL is kinda retarded. The biggest slayer at my HS was a NW2 white dude with shit tier eyes but he was chill asf and nice to everybody, yolked, and played football and guitar. He was like 6'0 tops. Nowadays I mog him facially and I'm taller and he's bald but he still absolutely destroys me in physique and masculinity. Facially his only really good quality was his jaw. There were several guys better looking than him facially but that didn't stop him from fucking every other hot girl at my school by the time he was like 16
rn in my class there is ony guy that is legit thugmaxxed (uses all kinds of drugs and sells them) he always has crazy stories to tell, and is NT af. idk how tf he does it but he just talks to random girls at our school and hangs out with them during breaks. He kinda looks like this but a younger version and nw0
261B8BBA 21C4 4D9B 8658 2E7E2321CF52

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, TsarTsar444 and randomvanish
chris carmack look alike but with north atlantid pheno

• Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero
PSL decorrelate from school environments ( pre college ) if you’re human looking so it doesn’t surprise me too much, the guy you described seemed to have this neurotypical aura inviting other to gravitating towards him thanks to his advantageous frame ( Tall, Fit body ) and some normies friendly hobbies, especially football lol, performing well at sports is possibly more important than looks where you’re in your teens, it makes you instantly popular and revelant to girls.
He looks like the typical HS Slayer based on your description

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14478, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
the biggest slayers at my high school were guys from the nearby college jfl. they just came to our hs to slay our hottest chicks.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, .👽., Deleted member 14478 and 3 others
Tall wide framed blonde football player with long hair
Looked kinda like Logan Paul but longer hair

… but some of the same girls fucked 5’8 normies

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
6.5-7 PSL, looked like Hexum

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Good frame good muscle and good jaw good hair and most of his features were good and people said he should be a model. But he was around 5 foot 8

High T mogger who had better frame and skull and height than everyone else. Used to bully kids and would often get in fights. All the girls lusted for his dick

Dark triad pill and high T pill is real

Even with better face many kids were bullied by him while girls lusted

Size and aggression is more important than face imo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 8853, Deleted member 14478 and 1 other person
literally any1 who has a bmw

not kidding

• JFL
Reactions: Carolus
we have many big slayers but the one that comes to mind is this prettyboy chad who looks like an upgraded jake paul

he's pretty quiet but is also very charming and attractive. He is rather short though, only 5' 10" versus me at 6ft

some 5'10 latino kid

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Some indian kid

tall white guy, with nice hair, big frame, lil bit of fat to make him look filled out in clothing, always wore a fashionable jumper/coat to school. but the main thing was he was tanned and in the UK thats a halo and impossible for 100% of white normies.

he also sent dick pics to every girl in the school and the police came and put him on a sex offender list lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, n0rthface, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
5'7 latino triracial thug cat eyed mogger (srs)

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
i went to 3 high schools

first schools biggest slayer was an amateur footballer turbomanlet

second schools biggest slayer was a prettyboy who was anorexic tier, looked like a walking stick

third schools biggest slayer was avg as fuck. nothing special about him but NTmaxxed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dashundalon, Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member 14478
i went to 3 high schools

first schools biggest slayer was an amateur footballer turbomanlet

second schools biggest slayer was a prettyboy who was anorexic tier, looked like a walking stick

third schools biggest slayer was avg as fuck. nothing special about him but NTmaxxed
Tbh the anorexic white prettyboy pill ended me

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 15595
  • +1
Reactions: dashundalon and Deleted member 14478
this guy was legit anorexic tier, 6'2 119 lbs
Motivation tbh but I'm 5'10
Plus maybe he had a good face/good lips, I don't have that
Same case as a friend of mine, 6'1 with death tier frame and clavicles+ 3 PSL facially

Biggest slayer in my high schoolhttp://imgur.com/azuStCx

White, tall, Chad faced kinda guys.

He's 6'3 and looks like walmart brad pitt

In my school it was an ogremaxxed Kurd, he was tall but that's the only good feature, everything else was just thuggish. But he slayed really hard and even had videos of him shared where girls were sucking him.

6"1, 5.5Psl with Acne (great eyes, great jaw, fucked nose and hair ngl (not balding, but his hair was really fine and black)), german, fashionmaxxed (bikermaxxed? Bomber Hoodie, Skinny Jeans, smoked in the 8th grade, ear rings, u get the point), instamaxxed + NT(obv)

tall almost blonde ginger