What will happen to us after death and how do you cope with death ?

Deleted member 16384

Deleted member 16384

Sphinx
Can't believe you people are not worried about death

It's scary to imagine death, let alone experience it

Most of you here are close to 20, u only have 60 years of life left on avg, which is 3× of which you have lived. You will be an oldcel in no time, how do you cope with death ?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Ryan
distract yourself and stop thinking about it. it's not something you're going to "solve" by continuously thinking about.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and BearBoy
Pussyass bitch, i will die with a cigarette in my mouth and a beer in my hand.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Whatever lies beyond death is surely better than what we are going to experiencing here. That's how I cope with it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 16384
Pussyass bitch, i will die with a cigarette in my mouth and a beer in my hand.
It def won't be good for a murtad

U clearly haven't thought through it

U will face eternal regret If u don't return and repent

Whatever lies beyond death is surely better than what we are going to experiencing here. That's how I cope with it
I will be in heaven with many virgins, it's almost guaranteed for what l have been dealt with in this life

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 18159
i expect relief
worst thing that could happen is you keep your consciousness but you're in a void or something

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 16384
Not gonna happen:forcedsmile:
Tbh I'm not a saint so l pray God forgives me

Anyways u never know, l may commit a genocide in the future ( I am going for a military job )

Suck my dick then nigga:aheago:
If l liked dicks, l would suck my own but u see, my dick hasn't been sucked for a while. I guess l don't like dicks, too bad for you

Anyways u never know, l may commit a genocide in the future ( I am going for a military job )
God has a plan for chad not for you though.

you were never confined to one consciousness in the first place

you were never confined to one consciousness in the first place
Do you believe in universal consciousness ( which is revived by objects in different degrees) , I forgot what it's called. Consciousness is spread around the universe and lifeless objects also have consciousness but we can't detect it

Do you believe in universal consciousness ( which is revived by objects in different degrees) , I forgot what it's called. Consciousness is spread around the universe and lifeless objects also have consciousness but we can't detect it
russelian monism?

I believe in nihilism

russelian monism?

I believe in nihilism
Nihilism is a secular religion in disguise of philosophy. It's actually a cry against the emptiness you feel in the modern world and no one is a nihilist in real life, we all need some sort of cope/meaning in life. For many people here who are not religious, it takes the form of nationalism or hedonism.

A suicidal person is closest to a nihilist imo , the state of mind where life holds no meaning and u want to rope but suicide somehow also makes sense from an utilitarian perspective...

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Nihilism is a secular religion in disguise of philosophy. It's actually a cry against the emptiness you feel in the modern world and no one is a nihilist in real life, we all need some sort of cope/meaning in life. For many people here who are not religious, it takes the form of nationalism or hedonism.

A suicidal person is closest to a nihilist imo , the state of mind where life holds no meaning and u want to rope but suicide somehow also makes sense from an utilitarian perspective...
I don't feel empty, don't care if it's labelled as a religion or philosophy or whatever

(When I say nihilism I don't just mean existential)

I just think that that intuitively patterns aren't real independent of human consciousness. Language is meaningless and whatever we say is a big nothing . It's ironic that I can only convey this to you through language

Bro leave him be.. Its the god who guides.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
Heaven obviously

After death is the same as before birth.