What will the pretty boys do when society collapses?

D

Deleted member 12119

Gold
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 10615 and 5 others
Pretty boys are a gymax away from being Doms (unless you're like Jacob sartorius) since most have masc features but look young and pretty

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, Lmao, TITUS and 2 others
Pretty boys are a gymax away from being Doms (unless you're like Jacob sartorius) since most have masc features but look young and pretty

Agreed it takes a good muscular body and a full beard.

Dumping the prettyboy fringe hairstyle too as this one definitely makes you looks younger

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
they get protected by harem of females

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: paranakee, never_lucky, bugeye and 3 others
Agreed it takes a good muscular body and a full beard.

Dumping the prettyboy fringe hairstyle too as this one definitely makes you looks younger
Pitt is a great example imo

From this
B6562150f15e8c7a4cf208f8ed6c7947  young brad pitt woman cave
Download 20

To this
Images 15
0dccd1426826e2b04935ba0b2be3f6ab

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 10987 and faggotchadlite
Not every pretty boy can transition like that. Do you seriously think someone like LeoDicaprio and Chico can ever look masc

• +1
Not every pretty boy can transition like that. Do you seriously think someone like LeoDicaprio and Chico can ever look masc
Chico kinda looks masc
But I agree yeah DiCaprio can't, but the average pretty boy has a good jaw and chin, tall, decent frame, etc. A lot are dimorphism 404 but attractive dimorphic features are attractive dimorphic features,

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Asians seem to age really well tbh. Some 60 year old Japanese dudes walking around with baby face.
That kind of works against them as you don't want to look like a cutecel.

• +1
That kind of works against them as you don't want to look like a cutecel.
Meh idk. Honestly depends on other stuff like height/frame too I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13945
I will be dead by then

Do you think leonardo decaprio could pull off a transition to dom?
He likes his donuts too much. I’ve noticed when pretty boys get fat they tend to still look good because of the boyishness offsets it somehow.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
He likes his donuts too much. I’ve noticed when pretty boys get fat they tend to still look good because of the boyishness offsets it somehow.
Lol I look more on the masculine side with a strong jaw I hate it when I get fat

This jews have been warning about world collapse since the beginning of mankind.
It always collapses but it's never for the reasons they warn about.

• JFL
Pretty boys just keep looking less masculine when the decades go by

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy and Deleted member 10987
My glock will go brrr

Cannibalism is my shtf plan.

Seriously fuck these cocksucker scientists. Also seen articles that claim forest cover is up due to environmental programs. Intellectual prostitutes.

Last edited:
Society is never going to completely collapse. Not in our lifetimes, at least. Your lifestyle is never going to depend on fighting people every day to survive. This is survivalist fantasy. It's a cope for people who've run away from society, hoping that society will collapse and their 1300 pounds of stored rice and beans will make them the new chads.