What will you do once the vaccine becomes mandatory

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
It already did in austria, and it probably will soon become mandatory in germany. They're talking about huge fines if you won't take it.

The only way they're getting me to inject that jewish shit is if they force it into my shoulder at gun point. How will they make me pay the fines. Forced labour camp?

Bitch I'm broke. I spend all my money from my part-time job to begin with. So why do I give a fuck about fines?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Baldingman1998, CupOfCoffee and 8 others
I have already taken the vaccine so have the jews

I will move countries as I would rather die than take it, and only the mRNA vaccines which are being used in the west are dangerous, the Chinese vaccine is safe

There’s a lot of countries around the world that don’t have vaccine passports
People say oh no they made vaccines mandatory what am I going to do now, and they don’t even try to fight it and just give in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, CANI, HowAmIAlive123 and 7 others
Probably switch locations

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and OOGABOOGA
I will never take the vaccine and I will never be stopped from doing what I want to do in life, even if I have not figured what I want to do just yet, in the long run. No jab passport or social credit score nonsense for me, that's for sure. I know my power, and I know for a fact that I will be fine in the end. The measures that they are implementing right now are inconvenient, sure, but I believe that I will manage to find a way around them. Whatever they are planning to throw at us, their plans are not meant for me, they're meant for people who aren't smart enough to exploit loopholes within the system.
Draconian COVID-measures/vaccine mandates aren't even my primary worry as of right now.
If you know the right people, you can obtain a vaccine passport, without getting vaccinated, as long as you are willing to pay for it.
Just saying.
And if not, just change locations. There are still countries out there that you can enter legally without getting tested.

The direction we are moving in, with regards to societal changes, poses a far greater threat, in my opinion. Because it is a lot more difficult to stop the systematic wokery in the West, in comparison to COVID, which has a limited shelf life.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Umbra, OOGABOOGA and 4 others
Buy one of those fake passports.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 11126
I will make my employer fire me over it. If they then decide to put us in prison, then I guess I will go to prison. This isn't about COVID. It's about total control over you.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 16306 and 5 others
Why we didn't listen

you-could-have-prevented-this.jpg

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Lihito and Umbra
They can shoot me.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Baldingman1998
Im still pure blood as it's still optional in my country.

But if they made it mandatory, I would try to bribe a nurse to make a fake shot, just to get the certification.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 15576
It won’t in the US. But if they tried…well. We have a certain Amendment. ✌🏻

• +1
I live off grid and make money from my investments. This injection is a genocide of the human race and changing our DNA it to something that isn't human.

VAERS has millions of cases of injuries, 20k deaths and it's estimated that this is less than 1% of the total real number.

The real issues come to everyone who takes the injections (as long as they weren't given a saline solution) as the mRNA prevents are DNA from being able to repair itself anymore. This means higher rates of cancers, and disease related deaths will start happening. Also, the spiked proteins are causing thousands of mini blood clots which means heart attacks are and will continue to be on the rise. I predict that 50% of the population will be wiped out within a few years and within 10 years 90% of the population will be gone. Over 50% of the human population has taken the injection and the goal is 90%.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, ConspiracyTheory, HowAmIAlive123 and 3 others
They can't do that here in the US, it would be unconstitutional. Sucks for you eurocucks tho.

• +1
Laughs in cheeseburger

• +1
I wish people would've waited for something else to "resist" and play freedom fighters over than this stupid flu vaccine.

you just made it even easier for governments to push for dumb shit because any opposition can just be disregarded as anti-vaccine type retards and the obedient cuck population feel their views confirmed.

• +1
Elliot rodger elliot

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Ethniframementalcel
They can't do that here in the US, it would be unconstitutional. Sucks for you eurocucks tho.
At least America has The balls for a civil war while most of EU is cucked by gun laws

Also these fuckers would cross any sacred Document
At least Balkan is armed

• +1
Reactions: CANI and HowAmIAlive123
Nothing. I will continue my life normally. Only non-vaccinated incels have to worry about mandatory vaccinations.

I will escape to north mongolia with @the BULL

• +1
fakepassport + flee this shithole
Austria will have mandatory vaccines starting february, germany is talking about it being mandatory and what punishment should face the unvaccinated. Money fines are mostly mentioned, some suggesting them to cost 3.600 Euros (JFL! If you manage to put 400euros on the side, which is reasonable at my age, you wouldve lost 9months of working for that shit, since rent and food isnt free) + Prison if you dont pay them.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Elvisandreaa