What would be the best job for me?

slayerToBe

slayerToBe

Silver
So I want a job that has a) the highest paying for the least amount of effort, and b) will still be good a decade from now. Can anyone recommend me any jobs that may fit this? I am not out of high school just yet, so recommend me any job that you think fits this.

So I want a job that has a) the highest paying for the least amount of effort, and b) will still be good a decade from now. Can anyone recommend me any jobs that may fit this? I am not out of high school just yet, so recommend me any job that you think fits this.
mcdonalds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust and ascension
stripper

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
janitor

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I can tell ur low iq just from this. You’d make a good McDonald’s slave

• JFL
Reactions: nordicfoidslayer23 and LowTrust
ebay seller

Gay for pay

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and gribsufer1
McDonalds because thats the only company that will take a dumbfuck like you

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and poopoohead
why is everyone shitting on him for having the thoughts that literally 90%+ of normal population has lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11887, Deleted member 27660, LowTrust and 2 others
I can tell ur low iq just from this. You’d make a good McDonald’s slave
McDonalds because thats the only company that will take a dumbfuck like you
I mean a job that has the best return (money wise) for its effort. By least amount of effort, I don't mean no effort at all, I mean comparatively the least. For example, I have heard some software developers talk about how they get paid a great salary, yet they do little work. I want a job that gets me decent money, that I put RELATIVELY less effort in compared to other jobs, such as finance tending to be easier than say engineering, yet both fields can pay well.

I mean a job that has the best return (money wise) for its effort. By least amount of effort, I don't mean no effort at all, I mean comparatively the least. For example, I have heard some software developers talk about how they get paid a great salary, yet they do little work. I want a job that gets me decent money, that I put RELATIVELY less effort in compared to other jobs, such as finance tending to be easier than say engineering, yet both fields can pay well.
Search IT Helpdesk entry reddit. Pretty self explanatory. Good luck