What would theoretically happen if I would take Follistatin and melatonin 2 in puberty 🧌

jware

jware

Bronze
very basic theory to answer if I would take follistatin and melatonin 2 in puberty like am I gonna turn into a black ass nigga with muscle and extreme sex drive πŸ’€

I am 15 to

melatonin 2
πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ don't take this peptide if you can't even spell it LMAO obviously you haven't looked into it at all

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26640
πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ don't take this peptide if you can't even spell it LMAO obviously you haven't looked into it at all
No I want to be black πŸ‘Ώ

Yes more of
what I like I want to become big black nigger 😈

Yes take a lot of it so u become vanhta black

Nah but for real if I took melanotan 2 at about 40 mcg every day would it be worth it