What would you do if it was revealed that the tinder ratio for men and women is 1:2

DharkDC

DharkDC

Streets don't love you
What if tinder isn’t actually a sausage fest. Cause I’m having a hard time believing that some guy getting little to no results in week would actually stay on the app. It’s human nature to abandon anything that doesn’t give you short term rewards.

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry
Women don’t use Tinder or are rarely active on it only whores use dating apps

If a girl wants validation she can easily get it of snapchat or insta

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and recessed
Women don’t use Tinder or are rarely active on it only whores use dating apps

If a girl wants validation she can easily get it of snapchat or insta
Everyone uses snap. Technically it should be harder to filter for Chad on snap, than tinder.

I always thought the ratio was 4:1 but apparently it's 9:1

Not sure if the study is accurate, could be confirmation bias but it's obvious that ratios are extremely skewed. Beyond over if you think Tinder reflects real life

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

Not sure if the study is accurate, could be confirmation bias but it's obvious that ratios are extremely skewed. Beyond over if you think Tinder reflects real life
Im just questioning the validity of the claim there are more men on dating apps then women. Why would men getting nothing still invest their time in a shit app? I’ve seen people quit games they bought for less. I believe the ratio is a 1:1 or maybe even higher on the women‘s side. The people reporting 9:1 are doing it to not discourage men. It’s not the first time the blackpill has been suppressed by a dating app

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Im just questioning the validity of the claim there are more men on dating apps then women. Why would men getting nothing still invest their time in a shit app? I’ve seen people quit games they bought for less. I believe the ratio is a 1:1 or maybe even higher on the women‘s side. The people reporting 9:1 are doing it to not discourage men. It’s not the first time the blackpill has been suppressed by a dating app
Most men are bluepilled and will rely on a false sense of hope to guide them. They’ll believe the narrative looks don’t matter and that there are lots of women on these dating apps on the vague hope of slaying. They cope by claiming their pics are bad when they don’t get any matches. They do this every time and carry on coping.

Most men are bluepilled and will rely on a false sense of hope to guide them. They’ll believe the narrative looks don’t matter and that there are lots of women on these dating apps on the vague hope of slaying. They cope by claiming their pics are bad when they don’t get any matches. They do this every time and carry on coping.
I don’t believe anyone other than redditors are delusional enough to think looks don’t matter, but what I do think is that people believe they are good looking and chalk up their failure to one single feature, like height, ears, body type, gender ratios.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
It’s human nature to abandon anything that doesn’t give you short term rewards.

It's human nature to try and put P in V at all costs

• +1
I don’t believe anyone other than redditors are delusional enough to think looks don’t matter, but what I do think is that people believe they are good looking and chalk up their failure to one single feature, like height, ears, body type, gender ratios.
You’d be surprised

• +1
It's human nature to try and put P in V at all costs
Cold approach is a way to get pussy, do you or anyone you know practice it regularly? No. Muh P I V, guys think that if you are ripped you will slay, yet they don’t commit to gym. So why would you think people would commit something that give 0 results? Knowing that most people say it’s shit? No instant dopamine, complete abandonment.

Cold approach is a way to get pussy, do you or anyone you know practice it regularly? No. Muh P I V, guys think that if you are ripped you will slay, yet they don’t commit to gym. So why would you think people would commit something that give 0 results? Knowing that most people say it’s shit? No instant dopamine, complete abandonment.

Cold approaching is effort and humiliating. Gym is also effort. Swiping on your phone is 0 effort. Even if the ratio is 10:1 on tinder and your getting 1 match a week, (while the girls are getting 1000) it's still probably worth swiping just because it takes no effort.

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
I don't believe it to be true. Most of the foids I know do have that shiny red app on their phone. You are coping hard my friend, there are a lot of them on Tinder, probably as many as men.

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry

yeah but that’s across all ages, it’s probably a lot closer for our gen

• +1
Reactions: Copeful