What would you do if the cartel was after you

Yuki

Yuki

ONE DAY
So lets say you owe them money you had time to pay it back but u didnt and now they try to kill or worse kidnapp u to torture you currently you are at your house and the time to pay just run out whats ur next move:feelshmm:

run to siberia

• +1
Reactions: Yuki
So lets say you owe them money you had time to pay it back but u didnt and now they try to kill or worse kidnapp u to torture you currently you are at your house and the time to pay just run out whats ur next move:feelshmm:
If you suspect you won't be able to negotiate with the cartel to get some extra time to pay them back and you have valuable info that will grant you meaningful police protection, simply contact the police.

If you have nothing of value for the police and you won't get protection just leave the area with whatever money you have left

the second option will suit you best most likely

• +1
get a gun and kill them all with my level 4 Kevlar vest

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and Yuki
Peace Out Reaction GIF

• JFL
Kill them before they kill me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 76452 and standardcel
Kill myself before they funky town me.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Yuki and Deleted member 76452
it's probably time to flee to anohter country, they won't leave your ass alone even if you killed some of their pawns

• +1
Get a gender transition surgery + plastic surgery and run to some rural Siberian village with sub 100 people population

Kill myself (You may get me but you don’t get me alive)

Move to Mongolia

I would say "kill me, I can't deal with this existance anymore!"

how are they gonna find me in some random slum in teblize

it's probably time to flee to anohter country, they won't leave your ass alone even if you killed some of their pawns
how they gonna find me in the @mumbaislums

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
>call all my friends
>have a big shootout
>get a swat time involved in the middle of all this
>everyone gets fucking arrested