What you should be aiming to look like

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Hentai creator's are most blackpilled and accurate with what you should aim to be to look the most sexually attractive male on earth

You see if the female in this hentai look's very appealing to the male eye then it's the same for the female eye because it's what hentai is meant for.

High tier normie face with tall height (6"1+) and large wide frame with good muscle insertion's is the ideal to the female eye's

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22627, MSEinvestigator, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
I hate being a manlet

Me and @the BULL were giga fucked over by god

He made him Italian instead of Aryan or he’d be too powerful

He made me 5’9 instead of 6’6 or I’d be too powerful

Meanwhile Maher somehow slipped through the cracks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627, Deleted member, Deleted member 17735 and 1 other person
I hate being a manlet
your profile tyler maher would be giga slayer like the hentai i just showed if he traded those 4inches of height for wider frame and better muscle insertion's

well ill never be 6'1 so thats out the question

• +1
Reactions: SunniMogger
When your 6’1, Good frame, top 1% insertions but your 4 PSL

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Polar and Bonesbonesbonesbone
I hate being a manlet

Me and @the BULL were giga fucked over by god

He made him Italian instead of Aryan or he’d be too powerful

He made me 5’9 instead of 6’6 or I’d be too powerful

Meanwhile Maher somehow slipped through the cracks
god nerfed 5'9 niggas because he knew what would happen if they were 6+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
When your 6’1, Good frame, top 1% insertions but your 4 PSL

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
you have to be high tier normie minimum to be like the hentai i showed and with those stats you would be set to be a giga hentai slayer

u dont need the whole package bro
no he does not but you still need to be high tier normie minimum in the face to be the giga slayer i showed.

6"1 HTN with good frame and insertions > 5"10 chadlite with average frame and insertions

no he does not but you still need to be high tier normie minimum in the face to be the giga slayer i showed.

6"1 HTN with good frame and insertions > 5"10 chadlite with average frame and insertions
yea to be giga slayer for sure

4psl is average right ? so he can def slay but not as much as a person with his stats but a htn face
I can only “slay” LTB if I’m fine with being rejected and approaching a lot, I’m an autismcel so more then 5 minutes of conversation and I’m out of script :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
I can only “slay” LTB if I’m fine with being rejected and approaching a lot, I’m an autismcel so more then 5 minutes of conversation and I’m out of script :feelswah:
NT pill is brutal but do u think u have a good base to ascend to high tier normie ?

NT pill is brutal but do u think u have a good base to ascend to high tier normie ?
Most people rate me HTN but I think I’m just below that, I look better in photos then IRL, yes I think so, I’m getting IMDO+Lefort 1+Geniopaully+MSE early next year, then late 2023 I’ll be getting some eye surgeries.

• Woah
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Most people rate me HTN but I think I’m just below that, I look better in photos then IRL, yes I think so, I’m getting IMDO+Lefort 1+Geniopaully+MSE early next year, then late 2023 I’ll be getting some eye surgeries.
Were you rated here HTN ? and also you need to phenotypemax according to your race. The hentai i showed was a east asian male who has the correct phenotypemax guide to his correct harmony.

if ur white then masculinemaxxing the way to go or prettyboy tiktok maxx

Were you rated here HTN ? and also you need to phenotypemax according to your race. The hentai i showed was a east asian male who has the correct phenotypemax guide to his correct harmony.

if ur white then masculinemaxxing the way to go or prettyboy tiktok maxx
Yeah I’m mullato but have mostly white features yet dark eyes so I like slightly arab, after my jaw surgery I’m gonna start wearing green contacts and get dreads (in a fringe) to lightskin max. Yes out of 40ish people 70-80% said HTN, I have a really good body tho.

Yeah I’m mullato but have mostly white features yet dark eyes so I like slightly arab, after my jaw surgery I’m gonna start wearing green contacts and get dreads (in a fringe) to lightskin max. Yes out of 40ish people 70-80% said HTN, I have a really good body tho.
Phenotype pill brutal... But yeah your on the right path too phenotypemaxxing according to your background. Also all you have to worry about right now is your face ascending to a high tier normie (a real one). and you should be set besides ur non-nt brain. you should NTmaxx too or your just gonna be a good looking statue NPC

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Hentai creator's are most blackpilled and accurate with what you should aim to be to look the most sexually attractive male on earth
View attachment 1813202View attachment 1813203View attachment 1813204View attachment 1813205

You see if the female in this hentai look's very appealing to the male eye then it's the same for the female eye because it's what hentai is meant for.

High tier normie face with tall height (6"1+) and large wide frame with good muscle insertion's is the ideal to the female eye's
God damn where is this from

View attachment 1813202View attachment 1813203View attachment 1813204View attachment 1813205

You are correct so tired of the coper
In here

Curious are you doing the IMDO + Left 1 + Geniopaully before or after MSE?
I wanted to schedule an otoplasty but apparently I have to wait til my MSE + Invisalign whole treatment is done which takes 1 year and 6 months. Trying to figure out a way the scheduling works.

Theres a lot of hentai with skinny twinks