Whats been going on with me since my departure(I'm back)

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned
I finally got a job working and I also had some toxic people in my life leave.

I met a old black guy he's in my group home and he's been showing me the ropes of alot of things,and he's blackpilled naturally.he's hood but he calls himself uncle ruckus because he doesn't like being around most black people and we have discussions about race olike people do on here lol (He says I'm just a liteskin brotha,though he pokes fun at me and says I am white and he doesn't like that I talk with a white accent and too proper,he says I look like a white puerto rican and should lie about it to get girls because in his neighbourhood the puerto rican guys were getting black women easily impregnated and sleeping with married women etc and he says im delusional for thinking women in america don't like Spanish dudes).

I have had some success on online dating,but I don't want a relationship right now until I'm established atleast somewhat financially.

I talked with my sister and she's gonna pay for my math tutoring,and also I have decided I need to move to a better area in the states.

I don't know what that would be.I don't wanna move to a racist area and get killed like lakewood or parma.but I also don't wanna live around ghetto types of ethnics like here.

I got some better clothes and I'm shaving everyday to look white.My skin actually turned white in the winter.and I will be getting Irex laser blue eye surgery in costa rica to get baby blue eyes and slay in thailand or the phillipines.

I am honestely done with western women,because of their mentality and behaviours and most of them are ghetto trash.

I found out that 99% of behaviour is genetic expression and I want good feminine physical and behavioural genetics for my daughters and that would be with a filipina.though i wish i could marry a burmese woman above all as they are gold but not many are christian I think.

I am not a radical christian anymore,I've accepted free grace theology and rejected works salvation so I don't worry about sinning and going to hell like I used to.

also,I will be creating a Tinder account but THIS TIME I will NOT use pics with facial hair where I look MENA and they will be professional studio pictures and slightly edited.I look best shaven anyway and its the most honest imo,and with the right hairstyle I can pass as Southern euro and my sister said also I look almost southern french with my hair grown out and shaven face.:) I guess looking ambuiguous has its drawbacks and positives because I can lie and say I'm alot of things and people will believe me depending on how I style myself and i will LIE and say I'm italian,french and spanish and half dutch FROM EUROPE with a italian-dutch name on tinder.

all my black friends told me american women get wet for european guys and that european guys can slay based on that alone.

but Getting a GF is just temporary i eventually want to Divest from western women and go east.not because of their looks but their behaviour(ALL women are beautiful).I have high standards in a woman's looks and character/personality/values now for sure.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Yeah not reading this tbh Ngl tbqh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
nobody noticed you were away and nobody is going to read that because nobody cares

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I finally got a job working and I also had some toxic people in my life leave.

I met a old black guy he's in my group home and he's been showing me the ropes of alot of things,and he's blackpilled naturally.he's hood but he calls himself uncle ruckus because he doesn't like being around most black people and we have discussions about race olike people do on here lol (He says I'm just a liteskin brotha,though he pokes fun at me and says I am white and he doesn't like that I talk with a white accent and too proper,he says I look like a white puerto rican and should lie about it to get girls because in his neighbourhood the puerto rican guys were getting black women easily impregnated and sleeping with married women etc and he says im delusional for thinking women in america don't like Spanish dudes).

I have had some success on online dating,but I don't want a relationship right now until I'm established atleast somewhat financially.

I talked with my sister and she's gonna pay for my math tutoring,and also I have decided I need to move to a better area in the states.

I don't know what that would be.I don't wanna move to a racist area and get killed like lakewood or parma.but I also don't wanna live around ghetto types of ethnics like here.

I got some better clothes and I'm shaving everyday to look white.My skin actually turned white in the winter.and I will be getting Irex laser blue eye surgery in costa rica to get baby blue eyes and slay in thailand or the phillipines.

I am honestely done with western women,because of their mentality and behaviours and most of them are ghetto trash.

I found out that 99% of behaviour is genetic expression and I want good feminine physical and behavioural genetics for my daughters and that would be with a filipina.though i wish i could marry a burmese woman above all as they are gold but not many are christian I think.

I am not a radical christian anymore,I've accepted free grace theology and rejected works salvation so I don't worry about sinning and going to hell like I used to.

also,I will be creating a Tinder account but THIS TIME I will NOT use pics with facial hair where I look MENA and they will be professional studio pictures and slightly edited.I look best shaven anyway and its the most honest imo,and with the right hairstyle I can pass as Southern euro and my sister said also I look almost southern french with my hair grown out and shaven face.:) I guess looking ambuiguous has its drawbacks and positives because I can lie and say I'm alot of things and people will believe me depending on how I style myself and i will LIE and say I'm italian,french and spanish and half dutch FROM EUROPE with a italian-dutch name on tinder.

all my black friends told me american women get wet for european guys and that european guys can slay based on that alone.

but Getting a GF is just temporary i eventually want to Divest from western women and go east.not because of their looks but their behaviour(ALL women are beautiful).I have high standards in a woman's looks and character/personality/values now for sure.

bro come check out our new replacement forum for lookism. its www.*********** . it even has the same layout n design as lookism was.

it would be really great if you joined. me and mvp are already posting on bookism + a few others you may remember from lookism

It’s ovER