whats eggmaxxing

Cigarette

Cigarette

tattoomaxed italian chadlite
genuine question

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
@Xangsane @tyronelite do u guys know what eggmaxxing is and what does it dol?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Basically it's just always having eggs on you. Mostly in your pockets. Girls like it, and it's good for you because the egg shell radiates some sort of sexual hormone. I always have like 5-6 eggs on my person when i'm out and stuff

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lethbridge, Void_, Dele Alli Regen and 8 others
Basically it's just always having eggs on you. Mostly in your pockets. Girls like it, and it's good for you because the egg shell radiates some sort of sexual hormone. I always have like 5-6 eggs on my person when i'm out and stuff
I have also heard that eggshells are a very good source of calcium and that calcium is a very good source of calcium. 380 mg calcium per gram of egg shell and calcium is reponsible for calcium.
So… eggshell -> calcium -> calcium

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, redmaxx, szolliontaraelis and 1 other person
Iman face egg face egg cups preview

Eggmaxxing is being so ugly that they throw eggs at you in public
20230527 140301

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
im serious bro lol

• JFL
Reactions: wristcel
I have also heard that eggshells are a very good source of calcium and that calcium is a very good source of calcium. 380 mg calcium per gram of egg shell and calcium is reponsible for calcium.
So… eggshell -> calcium -> calcium
calciums me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
its wher you get surgery to purposely shape your head like this because its ideak

genuine question
Going bald and gaining weight to obtain ideal egg proportions. The humpy dumpy theory is simple, women are attracted to sharp features in men, and just as some women are gay, some are attracted to the opposite of the norm in this regusrd as well, as a result they are more attracted to non angular, round faces. Making the eggmax have low appeal in terms of percentage of the population, however those who are interested, will be obsessed with an adequately humpty dumpy'd indivudal .

• JFL
Reactions: redmaxx
vince geronda said that 3 dozen eggs a day is the equivalent to using dianabol because of all the hdl cholesterol that makes test, lots of protein, literally every nutrient, etc.