Whats going on with me and my cousins

A

Arminius

Diamond
Im the younger male in my family, my mother side is jew, we live in mexico im 17, my other cousins are 23, 28 and 35 yo, even being considerably good looking and wealthy we struggle to get laid or girls in fact one of my cousins started roiding at 23 as he is 28 right now, having a fitness model tier physique, i started roiding at 16, they are earning lot of money however they still have to pay scorts and are mostly alone, he has a corvette, the other have the car he wants each 6 months or year, im living here right now with them (we live together in the same apartment in mexico city) i wanna get rid of the problem i m anxious and a overthinker but is a bit frustrating how the girls ignore my cousins sometimes they follow them on ig and they dont follow them back, whats the problem despite we got the looks and money

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and DivineBeing
Don't care didn't read, blackpill is cope, social life and having fun mogs

Get help

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeTilliRope, ChristianChad, onfiresems and 5 others
Don't care didn't read, blackpill is cope, social life and having fun mogs

Get help
You’d be surprised how much the blackpill applies to the ability of a social life. Then again it depends on what you find fun and desire.

• +1
Reactions: metagross
The answer is that you do NOT have the looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeTilliRope and .👽.
The answer is that you do NOT have the looks.
20220117 232612

20220114 112450

Lol i think u didnt see my pics before
2698589 20211128 145300

I had acne
20220114 112505

How do u rate me ???

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and onfiresems
Your bloated to hell and back, your acne is horrific, and your nose sucks. I do not like looking at you
The pic with acne is a bit old, i dont have acne right now just the scars lol

Im the younger male in my family, my mother side is jew, we live in mexico im 17, my other cousins are 23, 28 and 35 yo, even being considerably good looking and wealthy we struggle to get laid or girls in fact one of my cousins started roiding at 23 as he is 28 right now, having a fitness model tier physique, i started roiding at 16, they are earning lot of money however they still have to pay scorts and are mostly alone, he has a corvette, the other have the car he wants each 6 months or year, im living here right now with them (we live together in the same apartment in mexico city) i wanna get rid of the problem i m anxious and a overthinker but is a bit frustrating how the girls ignore my cousins sometimes they follow them on ig and they dont follow them back, whats the problem despite we got the looks and money
can't get laid?

are you short?

LL is the answer

can't get laid?

are you short?

LL is the answer
Im 5 6 but ripped and good looking ??? Is it not enough ??? Does being short looksmin me ???

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 16834
Im 5 6 but ripped and good looking ??? Is it not enough ??? Does being short looksmin me ???
yeah i'm chadlite but incel because i'm 5'10

height is always the answer

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and onfiresems
yeah i'm chadlite but incel because i'm 5'10

height is always the answer
I have flirted just with 2 girls in my life, but i dont knpw what i am ??? Chadlite ??? Htn ? ??????????

Did roids grow out your jaws?

also did u ever stop roidinf or are you still taking roids

I can’t you’re too bloated rn. Surprised your hairline is still perfect after roiding for 7 years straight

is your dad bald ?
Lol i just have been roiding for a year, im 17 and i started at 16, thats a 16 months difference

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Despite being not gymcelled not even mentioning the roid i frame mog you :lul: also you are 4 psl at most :lul::lul::lul:
and stunted ur growth now u r 5’6 manlet forever :lul::lul::lul:
Roids really fucked him up

• +1
Reactions: onfiresems
Despite being not gymcelled not even mentioning the roid i frame mog you :lul: also you are 4 psl at most :lul::lul::lul:
and stunted ur growth now u r 5’6 manlet forever :lul::lul::lul:
Lol 4 psl with the body of jeff seid at 16

Lol 4 psl with the body of jeff seid at 16
psl is only face u fucking retard also you are 5'6 turbomanlet maybe u could have grown to 5'9 or smth but now u dont have this chance either bcuz of roids

psl is only face u fucking retard also you are 5'6 turbomanlet maybe u could have grown to 5'9 or smth but now u dont have this chance either bcuz of roids
I prefer being 5 6, i want to compete in open bldybuilding in sone years so i would reach a body like big ramy or phil heath and also get laid with that physique

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
I prefer being 5 6, i want to compete in open bldybuilding in sone years so i would reach a body like big ramy or phil heath and also get laid with that physique

:lul:

DB6A0560 34D7 43E6 B72F 4E48D01DC458