• Slayer brother

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • Looksmatch sister

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
Mesmerizing Gigachad

Mesmerizing Gigachad

Iron
1. you have a slayer brother who keeps bringing home Stacey and sometimes even your crush. You can hear her moan as he pounds her while you're reading incel forums. He knows you struggle with being a subhuman permavirgin and tries to help you by giving you unsolicited bluepilled advice, such as 'just be confident it works for me teehee'.

2. you have a sister who is your looksmatch or maybe even worse, but she goes on multiple dates a week and keeps bragging about her love life. Sometimes she brings home chad(lite) and you can hear chad pound her from your room. She tells you you are unsuccessful with women because of your personality and that it has nothing to do with your looks

i have a looksmatch sister. we've got similar facial features (both recessed chin, puffy cheeks, etc.) but she can pull it off better since shes a girl

you have no idea how spot on you are. she does indeed bring home chadlites sometimes, and i can indeed hear her getting pounded every once in a while when her boyfriend sleeps here. (its fucking rage inducing to hear her stupid fucking overexaggerated moans, i just wanna rush into the room and punch both their fucking faces for not doing it more quietly, when they are literally next to my room)
and yes, on the rare occasions we talk about dating, i always bring up the blackpill but she dismisses it by saying its all personality

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LostYouth, SHARK, Deleted member 4310 and 8 others
i have a looksmatch sister. we've got similar facial features (both recessed chin, puffy cheeks, etc.) but she can pull it off better since shes a girl

you have no idea how spot on you are. she does indeed bring home chadlites sometimes, and i can indeed hear her getting pounded every once in a while when her boyfriend sleeps here. (its fucking rage inducing to hear her stupid fucking overexaggerated moans, i just wanna rush into the room and punch both their fucking faces for not doing it more quietly, when they are literally next to my room)
and yes, on the rare occasions we talk about dating, i always bring up the blackpill but she dismisses it by saying its all personality
Lmao at kuffar people lives, thank god im from Muslim household

Having a slayer brother will blackpill the fuck out of you from a young age and your brain will never recover from the constant mogging.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, ElliotRodgerJr and karbo

Exactly the same but im also from a short family so its even more brutal

Imagine being Brad Pitts brother

Wtf? How old is she? Where is your father? If my daughter ever decided to bring someone home she literally wouldn't leave my basement ever again. If she's going to be a whore then she'd have to at least hide it from me.
Absolutely degenerate cuck behavior. Your father should've forced her to marry the first guy she got fucked by. Wtf i'm so mad right now.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
I have a lesser pheno to all my half-siblings from my mom's side, however I mog my half-siblings from my dad's side

My brother was heavy redpilled so even though he slayed, he still chated shit about the slaying it was very educational.

Wtf? How old is she? Where is your father? If my daughter ever decided to bring someone home she literally wouldn't leave my basement ever again. If she's going to be a whore then she'd have to at least hide it from me.
Absolutely degenerate cuck behavior. Your father should've forced her to marry the first guy she got fucked by. Wtf i'm so mad right now.
Strict parents you remind me of my father I can't stand him he would kill me if he knew the things I'd some I'll let my kids do whatever

Strict parents you remind me of my father I can't stand him he would kill me if he knew the things I'd some I'll let my kids do whatever

You'll let your daughter be Chad's personal cumsock?

Not my problem ion give a fuck long as she's not in danger same with my son

no offense nigga, no disrespect but you need to inject T. If she's going to be a whore then you shouldn't waste time or money raising her because she has no respect for you.
No reason to make sure a whore isn't in danger either.

no offense nigga, no disrespect but you need to inject T. If she's going to be a whore then you shouldn't waste time or money raising her because she has no respect for you.
I hate strictness and control after growing up in my household so I will most likely do the opposite with my kids due to my upbringing

Generally the more you try to stop her, the more of a slut she'll be.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656