Whats in people brains i dont understand

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
What makes a person follow fashion trends or whatever
Why people even care about clothes they wear , they even spend a lot of money on it

Since day 1 I wore whatever is in my closet and would never complain, even when my mom gave me money to buy some sweater for the school I would find the cheapest so I could spend more at McDonald's

If I had a billion id dress in tracksuits and simple t shirts still

Why people follow it, care.. like what makes you want to dress some way, why just don't put a simple t shirt or whatever
.. why these brands , thats a fucking scam for money.

Muh fashion muh Virgil muh kanye

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, incel194012940, Deleted member 16380 and 6 others
@Toth's thot do you feel the same

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
@the BULL hmm

Because it's bland and boring
Why what you wear should be not boring? What do you express through a clothes you wear. Subculture you belong? I understand but what about Gucci or other garbage

For attention/compliments? For the same reason people looksmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 15827
tbh + the travelling bs you've mentioned in the thread before

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 13332
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 18244
when you dress good you feel good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 18244
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
What is dressing good in eyes of a normie, can you show me one example?
depends on demographic, obviously a tuxedo or suit will never do you wrong but for casual wear something like this

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 13332
  • +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and PubertyMaxxer
I do it for me, fuck what foids think give me that drip

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Insane
Id never wear this, but I see guys like this all the time + girls fit is straight up vomit inducing
You have to be very nt to wear such clothes
yea exactly, thats why fashionmaxxing is good, it gives the appearance of neurotypicality
maybe its different over in Eastern Europe tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 13332
It just feels good to dress in something you think looks good.
Pretty self explanatory don't you think?

It just feels good to dress in something you think looks good.
Pretty self explanatory don't you think?
No I don't understand, thats why I made this thread

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Danish_Retard
It's to signal to other normies that you're one also. I can never do that since I'm non-NT mentalcel Autist/Schizo and wear the same clothes 3 days straight without bathing. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and Deleted member 13332
@subhuman incel explain this phenomenon to me

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and n0rthface
What do you wear?
Sneakers like nike air force 1 or rebook classic, currently wearing jordan 3 cement black the most. I think jordans 1,3,4,5,7 are all good. Usually some dark gray jeans (never wear tight jeans) and a t shirt that fits nicely. I also love nike windrunners jackets. You have to know about colors and contrast though, you can't just put on random ass colors if you want the outfit to look good. And this doesn't even cost a lot, I just spend some $$ on sneakers and I get jeans for like 30$ and t shirts for like 10-30$. I'm sure there's a lot people who wear better shit but this still works

• +1
Here's an example of colors that go well together

Attachments

• IMG_20220606_004410662.jpg
    IMG_20220606_004410662.jpg
    883.4 KB · Views: 0
that's some slav shit

• +1
@subhuman incel explain this phenomenon to me
i dont even get why people walk around with clothes? just walk around naked, like who cares, nobody is gonna punch or cut your dick off while walking, people just overthinking everything like always. alsodont give me the argument „because clothes give you warm“. jfl why do you think we evolved to have body and facial hair you muppet? and if you are a race that cant grow any hair, then unlukcky for you, maybe your race was destined to die out. @vanilla @Toth's thot @Gargantuan

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Toth's thot and n0rthface
Just wear some basic professional clothes if you're 18+ no point in looking like a lazy lowclass faggot then

Patagonia Better Sweater Weste Herren stonewash1920x1920

IMG 20220606 023206

2015 OEM medical clothing scrub sets uniforme enfermera hospital hot selling

At the end Face and Height, Frame, Dick matters. But with these clothes you will atleast not look like a tiktok faggot or dirty lowclass ethnic. Only practical, cheap, clothes should matter.

Street wear or " Drip" is fucking Cringe. I see so many subhumans spending their hard earned cash on disgusting hype sneakers and baggy clothes, JFL.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 13332 and enchanted_elixir
Just wear some basic professional clothes if you're 18+ no point in looking like a lazy lowclass faggot then

View attachment 1718461

View attachment 1718485

View attachment 1718466

View attachment 1718467

At the end Face and Height, Frame, Dick matters. But with these clothes you will atleast not look like a tiktok faggot or dirty lowclass ethnic. Only practical, cheap, clothes should matter.

Street wear or " Drip" is fucking Cringe. I see so many subhumans spending their hard earned cash on disgusting hype sneakers and baggy clothes, JFL.
@Toth's thot @MentalcelTyronelite @autistic_tendencies @Xangsane @enchanted_elixir @Enfant terrible @Lagrange @RODEBLUR thought?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 16380
Stick to one good brand, all the variety you need + discount vouchers for being a repeated customer instead of shopping frenzy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and PubertyMaxxer
@Toth's thot @MentalcelTyronelite @autistic_tendencies @Xangsane @enchanted_elixir @Enfant terrible @Lagrange @RODEBLUR thought?
Over dressing is just as cringe lol

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
got a deadly erection rn ngl

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I agree with what you say.

IMO clothes should be just comfortable, and neat.

Clothes do not looksmax, but dirty/subculture clothes are definitely a looksmin. (y)

Also, there is an exception. If one has a great body, I suggest wearing tight T-shirts everywhere. The pants can be anything normal. The fact is: T-shirt is acceptable almost everywhere, unless you work in a bank, but if it is TIGHT, then you can exhibit your body, and not look like a narcissistic faggot :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and PubertyMaxxer
Fashion allows you to display your personality, much like hair. I used to be the same until I hit 15-16 and got into heavily fashion.. I like looking nice and I like people to know how I am based on how I dress. vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 19036