Whats it like eating a girl out

Elias

Elias

Still yet to experience this

In b4 youre a cuck if you get on your knees
What if shes laying on the bed? :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Can’t explain it. Doesn’t taste like anything and if it smells then gtfo. I like when your eating them out and they will grab your hair cause they’re so turned on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Chadeep and Elias
Can’t explain it. Doesn’t taste like anything and if it smells then gtfo. I like when your eating them out and they will grab your hair cause they’re so turned on
If it doesn’t smell like Cocaine, and sweet roses and tropical fruits,

something is wong.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3202, Slayerino and 3 others
1585776542948m

^

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zdeweilx and Saltner
A girl once said to me she wasnt tight
Does tht mean eating her out would be shit?
@ChaddeusPeuterschmit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Slayerino, Chadeep and 1 other person
@ChaddeusPeuterschmit
What do u mean she said she wasn’t tight? Lmao wtf kinda girl says that. And no man cuz ur not sticking ur tongue up her cunt ur just licking her clit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Chadelite
What do u mean she said she wasn’t tight? Lmao wtf kinda girl says that. And no man cuz ur not sticking ur tongue up her cunt ur just licking her clit
Oh

And idk she just told me because she said she was insecure about it idk

cucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I'd imagine it tastes like Chad's cum

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, JustTrynaGrow, Deleted member 5694 and 10 others
It smells similar to male sperm, but has like it's own unique cliché to it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
It smells like cum?

i doubt
Eueu
I iei
@Chintuck22
It smells similar to male sperm, but has like it's own unique cliché to it
Dead ass not letting me tag u

• Woah
  • +1
  • +1
Like sweaty skin and a little sour to be honest. I've only eaten out my 2 exes though. I don't do it with hookups so limited experience.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and thickdickdaddy27
TBH it's disgusting. I did just to make her wet than anything else.. Foreplay is to make the pussy wet and ready to be fucked.

• +1
WAz good my fellow albanian New Yorker long time no see
Lol no waaaayyayayayayayayayay!!
Your on here too:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Great to see you again buddy boyo.
I'm tryna postmaxx so I can unlock private messages on this site and message the niggas I knew from the past

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5143
You feel like a cuck but if you like her and she grooms her snatch and had a good one, you like it. But when you get in that position, she’s laying there and u’ve got a dollop of her stuff on the tip of your tongue, you know it’s over. I’m not sure if I would ever do that if I could do it all over again.

• +1
Lol no waaaayyayayayayayayayay!!
Your on here too:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Great to see you again buddy boyo.
I'm tryna postmaxx so I can unlock private messages on this site and message the niggas I knew from the past
Nice to see you Too man, so are still virgin I am tbh jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Crustaciouse_
Nice to see you Too man, so are still virgin I am tbh jfl
Lol yes I'm still truecel, JFL my only hope is to moneymaxx and get plastic surgeries in the future.
It's over for ugly Albanian newyorkers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
You're a cuck only if you don't swallow all the cum her pussy is spurting from being fucked by Chad the night before. MAN UP and suck it up!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Turin, thickdickdaddy27 and 6 others
Still yet to experience this

In b4 youre a cuck if you get on your knees
What if shes laying on the bed? :feelsgood:
I don't know, I'm not gonna do it, I'll rather just finger her if I need to catch my breath.

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and MaxillaHeadroom
Enjoy mouth full of pubes

• +1
it taste like salmon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3832 and Elias
tales from the virgins

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3832 and Elias
I don't know, I'm not gonna do it, I'll rather just finger her if I need to catch my breath.
This nerd:incel: who doesn’t smoke weed:soy:

also won’t eat pussy???

HA, figures

• +1
I ate the pussy of a girl who used feminine cleansing products a few times per day, had lasered off much of the hair, leaving a fine sparse fuzz with diffusely thinning gradient, which she artfully trimmed with scissors. Her snatch was objectively ideal, kind of soft with lips that only slightly stuck out, etc.

Pussy eating is ok, but it fucks with your head and validates the woman way too much. You're basically her eunuch.

• +1
I ate the pussy of a girl who used feminine cleansing products a few times per day, had lasered off much of the hair, leaving a fine sparse fuzz with diffusely thinning gradient, which she artfully trimmed with scissors. Her snatch was objectively ideal, kind of soft with lips that only slightly stuck out, etc.

Pussy eating is ok, but it fucks with your head and validates the woman way too much. You're basically her eunuch.
How did it smell?

If you eat in a dominant way, and definitely fuck after

and let’s say only eat the pussy once every 3 times she gives you head I don’t see an issue

• +1
How did it smell?

and let’s say only eat the pussy once every 3 times she gives you head I don’t see an issue
Best way is to spill acid on her pussy then dive head first into it #acidfacing #brb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MaxillaHeadroom and PenileFacialSurgery
Its good if her pussy doesn't smell like shit, that's when I use her pubic bone to cover my nose so I don't smell that shit JFL

Thank god for testosterone drive that makes us able to don't give a fuck about inherent ugliness and smell of pussy, more test. you have better it'll feel

• +1
@ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I've had girls tell me that guys had told her
How did it smell?

It smelled like practically nothing.

I've heard that. Dominant pussy licking. That does help.

But if you eat pussy well, masculine or not, you're still *eating* it and making her pussy a star in a movie.

If you're dom and fuck her good, the pussy licking won't make her leave you or humiliate you, but she'll get the urge to fuck with your head by screwing someone else and not telling you. You tasted her pussy? Well then in her mind her pussy is some kind of magical place.

Moaning like a bitch or making too much of an O face will have a similar effect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and stuckneworleans
I've had girls tell me that guys had told her

It smelled like practically nothing.

I've heard that. Dominant pussy licking. That does help.

But if you eat pussy well, masculine or not, you're still *eating* it and making her pussy a star in a movie.

If you're dom and fuck her good, the pussy licking won't make her leave you or humiliate you, but she'll get the urge to fuck with your head by screwing someone else and not telling you. You tasted her pussy? Well then in her mind her pussy is some kind of magical place.

Moaning like a bitch or making too much of an O face will have a similar effect.
I wouldn’t say that at all

She’s not gonna leave you because you ate her pussy fucking lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and MaxillaHeadroom
ITS nice when she digs it but i personally don't like it

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Turanid_Bull
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PenileFacialSurgery
ELI5, I don't really understand the point of licking someone's genitals, the thought disgusts me

• +1
Low T is to lick pussy. You already know you suck at bed if she has ever asked you to stick your tongue down there :D
No

the highest T Chads the devour the Pussy and assholes wiithout asking to get the pussy a bit more ready before their horse cocks rips it in half

pussy juices dripping all over their high DHT beards and high t huge jaws. And it marínates.

• +1
Dont really like it, if it doesnt smell then its fine. Id rather eat a clean ass out tbh

• +1
Don’t give head OP, get head

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 6118
IMAGINE THE SMELL...

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery and Elias
Eat the pussy of a random girl, slut or slave who you don't care about, as long as you think she's clean enough for you.

But if you actually want to make a woman feel like she has truly submitted to you, and then you lick her pussy,
you're sacrificing:
- the masculine dynamics,
- the quality of straight fucking,
- the quantity and quality of blowjobs.

all so that you can satisfy:
- your thirst for pussy.

• +1