What's the average SMV of American Muslim ethnics?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

They are worse than the UK - although there isn't much in it tbh.

Video is so frustrating to watch. Ths mole on that hosts face literally takes up half the screen! I feel so bad seeing this, because ik everyone here is oldcel just like me. They have a real life event and only the old fags on their last legs turn up. As per usual the femcels aren't giving up on their dreams of tall, dark and handsome.

I can just imagine if Salludon was there he would be the supreme mogger. Literally, if I was the organiser I'd call the event off.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @JohnDoe @yeeyeeslayer @Gengar

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, Xangsane, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
I assume they’re such a minority that they’re not even on the map. Plus, along with the rampant Islamophobia across the country — they don’t really seem to have good SMV. I saw a video on here in a street interview where a young woman said she wouldn’t date a “Muslim.”

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: rand anon, try2beme, Manu le coq and 4 others
IMG 4060

they're all cucked westernized faggots

probably support LGBTQ

barely muslim atp

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Deleted member 84469, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others

Video is so frustrating to watch. Ths mole on that hosts face literally takes up half the screen! I feel so bad seeing this, because ik everyone here is oldcel just like me. They have a real life event and only the old fags on their last legs turn up. As per usual the femcels aren't giving up on their dreams of tall, dark and handsome.

I can just imagine if Salludon was there he would be the supreme mogger. Literally, if I was the organiser I'd call the event off.

Another ethnic thread
IMG 5165

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Costcosuperstore, tombradylover and 3 others
I assume they’re such a minority that they’re not even on the map. Plus, along with the rampant Islamophobia across the country — they don’t really seem to have good SMV. I saw a video on here in a street interview where a young woman said she wouldn’t date a “Muslim.”
I don't think there is any hatred in America towards Muslims - not to the levels in Europe. Sure there is ignorance and "Muslims" have replaced "communists" since the 90s. But they see it as an external enemy not an internal one.
They probably conflate Muslims with Arabs. Not that conflating them with curries (like in the UK) is any better...

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi and Gengar
no one even talks about muslims in US, but that's cause of bigger fish to fry unlike in other countries where theres so many

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, try2beme, watah and 5 others
Not good

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I don't think there is any hatred in America towards Muslims - not to the levels in Europe. Sure there is ignorance and "Muslims" have replaced "communists" since the 90s. But they see it as an external enemy not an internal one.
They probably conflate Muslims with Arabs. Not that conflating them with curries (like in the UK) is any better...
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You didn't read or understand a word of what I said.

The hostility towards Islam (not necessarily Muslims) is externalised as a foreign threat (bin Laden, Iran, more recently Hamas). It's not a problem close at home. They don't come up in conversations of intergation, assimilation or threat to culture. Most racism over there is towards blacks and Latinos - that probably brushes off on Muslims more than actual islamophobia.

Anyway like usual you'll never admit you're wrong even when demonstrated.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: yuyu and Gengar
are you including black people ?

But tbh I think ethnic SMV is the same way it is anywhere

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
people tend to hate those ethnicites the most that they've had the worst/most bad experiences in day to day life

the racism and hate for blacks is the equivalent to muslim hate in europe

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and SecularIslamist
It's because all the young attractive muslim men/women in America are fucking or got married in early 20s to someone their age. These events are for oldcels 30+ for the most part. I'm pretty sure we saw a video like this of uk muzz event and it was kinda the same, all the undesirables/oldcels. Young attractive muslim women aren't on OLD or go to these events, they can choose whichever tall muslim guy they want. Same goes for guys. OLD & events/arranged marriage are for rejects/unattractive.
Saying that though, remember i showed you a video of american muslims, can't remember what exactly it was about but i recall there being some decent looking muslim women, probably arab now that i think about it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Deleted member 78207, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
Also it's the fucking same here in the UK, we can cope all we want but young attractive muslim women and men are dating and having pre-marital sex, it's just cope to say otherwise tbh. Curry women here know they'll be arrange marriaged to some retard back home so they'll look extra hard for someone here. Even LTN curry guys are in relationships with LTBs or whoever. Only us who aren't dating/fucking curry foids tbqh

• So Sad
DUDE SHE'S JUST WEARING TIGHT JEANS/PANTS AND EXPOSING HER BREASTS WITH A TIGHT T-SHIRT, SHE'S JUST DOING BUT THAT TRUST ME BROOOOO SHE'S DEFINITELY NOT WILLING TO ENGAGE IN PRE-MARITAL SEX, FOR SURE NOT!!! SHE JUST DOES THAT FOR ATTENTION AND WILL BE A VIRGIN UNTIL MARRIAGE HAHA!!!!
TOTAL FUCKING COPE, SHE LEAVES THE HOUSE WITH A SCARF AND BUTTONS UP AND THEN WHEN SHE GETS TO WORK SHE UNBUTTONS IT AND WALKS AROUND SHOWINGG HER BREASTS FOR EVERYONE TO SEE, WAITING TO GET THE ATTENTION OF CHAD AND YES SHE WILL HAVE SEX WITH PROBABLY SOME TALL STRONG MTN CURRY GUY OR EVEN WHITE GUY AND THEN HER PARENTS WILL MARRY HER OFF TO SOME NAIVE RETARD BETABUXX DOCTOR OR SHE'LL END UP GETTING HER PARENTS TOA GREE TO MARRY THE GUY WHO FUCKED HER FROM WORK
IT'S FUCKING OVER
EVEN GIRLS IN PK ARE FUCKING AND HAVE BOYFRIENDS
TOTAL COPE FINDING A VIRGIN in UK AND PK, TOTAL FUCKING COPE UNLESS YOU WANT TO SETTLE FOR SOME BELOW AVERAGE LTB
EVEN IF YOU FIND SOME GIRL WHO IS SOMEHOW A VIRGIN IN THE UK THEN IT'S LIKELY SHE ALTEAST KISSED/WENT ON DATES/ETC WITH A GUY, IT'S SO RETARDED
WOMEN ARE A FUCKING JOKE, TOTAL MEME GENDER, TOO BAD OUR PROGRAMMING MAKES US DESIRE THEM

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry

The hostility towards Islam (not necessarily Muslims) is externalised as a foreign threat (bin Laden, Iran, more recently Hamas). It's not a problem close at home. They don't come up in conversations of intergation, assimilation or threat to culture. Most racism over there is towards blacks and Latinos - that probably brushes off on Muslims more than actual islamophobia.

I did read it, but it was just too stupid for me to comment on further. :fuk:

• JFL
DUDE SHE'S JUST WEARING TIGHT JEANS/PANTS AND EXPOSING HER BREASTS WITH A TIGHT T-SHIRT, SHE'S JUST DOING BUT THAT TRUST ME BROOOOO SHE'S DEFINITELY NOT WILLING TO ENGAGE IN PRE-MARITAL SEX, FOR SURE NOT!!! SHE JUST DOES THAT FOR ATTENTION AND WILL BE A VIRGIN UNTIL MARRIAGE HAHA!!!!
TOTAL FUCKING COPE, SHE LEAVES THE HOUSE WITH A SCARF AND BUTTONS UP AND THEN WHEN SHE GETS TO WORK SHE UNBUTTONS IT AND WALKS AROUND SHOWINGG HER BREASTS FOR EVERYONE TO SEE, WAITING TO GET THE ATTENTION OF CHAD AND YES SHE WILL HAVE SEX WITH PROBABLY SOME TALL STRONG MTN CURRY GUY OR EVEN WHITE GUY AND THEN HER PARENTS WILL MARRY HER OFF TO SOME NAIVE RETARD BETABUXX DOCTOR OR SHE'LL END UP GETTING HER PARENTS TOA GREE TO MARRY THE GUY WHO FUCKED HER FROM WORK
IT'S FUCKING OVER
EVEN GIRLS IN PK ARE FUCKING AND HAVE BOYFRIENDS
TOTAL COPE FINDING A VIRGIN in UK AND PK, TOTAL FUCKING COPE UNLESS YOU WANT TO SETTLE FOR SOME BELOW AVERAGE LTB
EVEN IF YOU FIND SOME GIRL WHO IS SOMEHOW A VIRGIN IN THE UK THEN IT'S LIKELY SHE ALTEAST KISSED/WENT ON DATES/ETC WITH A GUY, IT'S SO RETARDED
WOMEN ARE A FUCKING JOKE, TOTAL MEME GENDER, TOO BAD OUR PROGRAMMING MAKES US DESIRE THEM
@Gengar tier post tbh.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar

Why’s re they all curries

• Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane
they're all cucked westernized faggots

probably support LGBTQ

barely muslim atp
lol I tell Muslims who mock Christian’s for this that their religion will suffer the dreadful western cancerous decay. Like many Christian’s in the west who go church on Sunday but support lgbtq these Muslims do ZINA events like this and then support lgbtq and do salat in the same building as shown here

True European Muslims are less liberal due to them being the ruffian subhumans from their home nations

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry and SecularIslamist
The US isn’t like Europe. White passing Muslim has high smv while non white passing doesn’t.

We had a straight up openly self proclaimed proud Muslim Republican senate candidate two years ago and no one gave a shit since he was Turkish hence white. Trump endorsed him too.

Christian ethnic candidates face way more shit in the US than non-Christian white ones.

Being a Muslim isn’t some giant failo here like in Europe, being non-white is.

• +1

Because Latino immigration black crime and politics are more detrimental on the hierarchy of issues than Islam.

This isn’t Europe where Islam is top 2 biggest issues whypipo ade having as @Gengar was possibly alluding 2.

In Europe biggest issue is immigration, then Islam then ethnic minorities. But Islam is seen as a race here the races being pakis and Arabs so black Muslims don’t get FAILOD for being Muslim in Europe

This forum is filled with retards in Europe who don’t understand how America works.

Your skin color is all that matters here lmao. Everything else is irrelevant.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and JohnDoe
Because Latino immigration black crime and politics are more detrimental on the hierarchy of issues than Islam.

This isn’t Europe where Islam is top 2 biggest issues whypipo ade having as @Gengar was possibly alluding 2.

In Europe biggest issue is immigration, then Islam then ethnic minorities. But Islam is seen as a race here the races being pakis and Arabs so black Muslims don’t get FAILOD for being Muslim in Europe
You got a point, for some reason people think niggers and muzzies are two polar opposites. But whites fail to understand.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 160cmcurry, rand anon and Diarrhoea
The US isn’t like Europe. White passing Muslim has high smv while non white passing doesn’t.

We had a straight up openly self proclaimed proud Muslim Republican senate candidate two years ago and no one gave a shit since he was Turkish hence white. Trump endorsed him too.

Christian ethnic candidates face way more shit in the US than non-Christian white ones.

thoughts on @mrriceguyreturn type muslims?

Nobody really thinks about it but White girls seem to be attracted to MENA males

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207
thoughts on @mrriceguyreturn type muslims?

Any white Muslim basically has the same SMV as a Christian white person. People in the US would be okay with this Chechen terrorist living in their neighborhood.

They would be way less comfortable with these guys living next door despite them having culturally far more in common with your average American.

• +1
Any white Muslim basically has the same SMV as a Christian white person. People in the US would be okay with this Chechen terrorist living in their neighborhood.

View attachment 3082800

They would be way less comfortable with these guys living next door despite them having culturally far more in common with your average American.

View attachment 3082806
JFL I mean rice pheno muslim

JFL I mean rice pheno muslim
They get treated like Asians. People genuinely do not care about religion in the US.

No one is out here treating Vietnamese Catholics better than Indonesian Muslims in the US, they’re treated the same as Asians.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Costcosuperstore and Xangsane
Difficult for Euros to understand, but most Americans are way more okay with Muslim Syrian refugees than South Korean immigrants.

Mostly cause Syrians are white passing while South Koreans are not.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 84469 and Xangsane
Difficult for Euros to understand, but most Americans are way more okay with Muslim Syrian refugees than South Korean immigrants.

No definitely not, 90% of Syrians ain’t white passing and Muslim failo is real

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Costcosuperstore and Xangsane
but most Americans are way more okay with Muslim Syrian refugees than South Korean immigrants.

Brown pajeet detected

• +1
Reactions: watah
Cope.

By law they are white here
Ok nigga so are Sudanese people wtf are u trying to say… I agree if ur white and Muslim u should be fine like Bosnians and other east euros but they aren’t common here in us. Most Muslims here are shitskin

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Costcosuperstore and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and watah

Dr Oz? Yeah no one's gonna bat an eyelid there. But he's basically murtad tbh.

Yeah I agree 100%.

Just cause I know your chef boyardee spaghetti looking language doesn’t mean i worship the Middle East jfl

Thallat diyan al-irhaab min ash sharq al-awsaat. Fala3n huwwa markaz al-shaytan

Just cause I know your chef boyardee spaghetti looking language doesn’t mean i worship the Middle East jfl

Thallat diyan al-irhaab min ash sharq al-awsaat. Fala3n huwwa markaz al-shaytan
Fuck off back to india

You got a point, for some reason people think niggers and muzzies are two polar opposites. But whites fail to understand.
Mudslimes lack the social clout of bbc that’s why a black can be Muslim and slay a devoted Christian white girl who hates Islam and her family hates Islam because they just look past the ALLAHU ACKBAR and see a bbc Jamal.

Now unfortunately for Arab Christian’s the opportune is true :hnghn: they are left being called Muslims despite being Christian’s and nobody views than any other way than mohammedens

• +1
No definitely not, 90% of Syrians ain’t white passing and Muslim failo is real
Nigger has been coping in like 7 comments only to be brutally react ratiod by you black pilling him :chad:

• Love it
Reactions: watah
Eh...some people here sound out of touch.

Are Blacks/Latinos/Asians more likely to have tension with Whites in everyday life? Of course just off of numbers differences alone.

Are MENA Muslims truly embraced in America? Hell no.

The main MENA people who are accepted in America are White passing Christians and Jews from the Levant, Armenia, Israel, and Iran lol.

Actual Muslim MENA people are still pretty stigmatized.

Dearborn in Michigan is a majority Muslims town in the U.S. and gets shitted on by conservatives all the time. Also, Muslims still get scapegoated for terrorism and other things and Trump got praised for promising to ban Muslims from the country.

Hell, the main reason America is so pro-Israel is due to hating Muslims so much. Think about it.

I feel there's a lot of coping Muslims here talm bout "B-But we're way more liked than Blacks and Latinos" jfl.

Nah nigga....White passing Lebanese Christians and Persian Jews in Beverly Hills don't count as "Muslims" jfl.

Last edited:
Are MENA Muslims truly embraced in America? Hell no.

The main MENA people who are accepted in America are White passing Christians and Jews from the Levant, Armenia, and Iran lol.

Actual Muslim MENA people are still pretty stigmatized.

Dearborn in Michigan is a majority Muslims town in the U.S. and gets shitted on by conservatives all the time. Also, Muslims still get scapegoated for terrorism and other things.
Nobody is saying they're embraced JFL. No ethnic ever is.

I've been Michigan and specifically that place you mentioned. In that specific context I agree, but the population there is similar to ethnics in Birmingham/London UK or nafris in France. But it's an exception not the rule. Is a Texan living in Houston threatened by a Muslim? He's probably grown up his whole life without ever interacting with one. O

Hell, the main reason America is so pro-Israel is due to hating Muslims so much. Think about it.

I feel there's a lot of coping Muslims here talm bout "B-But we're way more liked than Blacks and Latinos" jfl.

Nah nigga....White passing Lebanese Christians and Persian Jews in Beverly Hills don't count as "Muslims" jfl.
Again nobody is saying that. They are seen as a foreign enemy not one close to home. Arabs, curry Muslims will be mistaken as Latino or Indian IT support.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

Cap. Whites don't even like Slavic people directly from Eastern Europe or Jews who are far more Westernized and White passing. Syrians would be too foreign.

Muslims never live within White American neighborhoods within significant communities. Not even the "White" ones. They will live in other diverse areas or their own neighborhoods but they don't as a whole live too closely to White Americans no matter how light they themselves are

Nobody is saying they're embraced JFL. No ethnic ever is.
I see.
I've been Michigan and specifically that place you mentioned. In that specific context I agree, but the population there is similar to ethnics in Birmingham/London UK or nafris in France. But it's an exception not the rule. Is a Texan living in Houston threatened by a Muslim? He's probably grown up his whole life without ever interacting with one. O
But bro...that's the point.

There's hardly any majority MENA/South Asian Muslim towns in America and one of the few we have has been shitted on for a very long time.

Given how small Muslims are in the U.S., they're still pretty stigmatized. I used to live down South. Tons of White Southerners and even some Black ones have very negative views of Muslims even despite hardly interacting with them. This was more so true in the 2000's and when Trump promised the Muslim ban in the late 2010's than today though.
Again nobody is saying that. They are seen as a foreign enemy not one close to home. Arabs, curry Muslims will be mistaken as Latino or Indian IT support.
True but they wouldn't have to lie about being "Latino" in the 1st place if there weren't strong opinions of them.

What's kinda funny too is that half the Muslims in the U.S. are actually Black converts but nobody gives af about them. They only associate the MENA/South Asian ones with the negative stereotypes.

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, watah, Xangsane and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back