What's the average SMV of American Muslim ethnics?

I see.

But bro...that's the point.

There's hardly any majority MENA/South Asian Muslim towns in America and one of the few we have has been shitted on for a very long time.

Given how small Muslims are in the U.S., they're still pretty stigmatized. I used to live down South. Tons of White Southerners and even some Black ones have very negative views of Muslims even despite hardly interacting with them. This was more so true in the 2000's and when Trump promised the Muslim ban in the late 2010's than today though.

True but they wouldn't have to lie about being "Latino" in the 1st place if there weren't strong opinions of them.

What's kinda funny too is that half the Muslims in the U.S. are actually Black converts but nobody gives af about them. They only associate the MENA/South Asian ones with the negative stereotypes.
You're misunderstanding my point, but I get your point they're a minority - but that's exactly my point. It's not a failo by default. So they don't even need to lie about it in the first place. Nobody even suspects you're a Muslim, and when they finally find out it's that "oh you're Muslim" moment. I could walk around in LA I wouldn't get a Muslim failo I swear. My cousins live there they don't get. Another thing is American Muslims (except those based Michigan ones) are racially, culturally and geographically diversified, highly liberal, educated and integrated. This is a far cry from Europe. Average paki in the UK is a drug dealer / road man, but in America they are entrepreneurs and lawyers. They're amongst the highest earners.

I assume they’re such a minority that they’re not even on the map. Plus, along with the rampant Islamophobia across the country — they don’t really seem to have good SMV. I saw a video on here in a street interview where a young woman said she wouldn’t date a “Muslim.”
Muh Islamophobia, this isn’t jewrope nigga

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back