what's the best diet to stay young and cute forever

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
I want to stay a teen forever what is it? Not eating too much is a good start I think and also not eating too much protein all bodybuilders look old

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Trilogy, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Bull sperm, not even joking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Bull sperm, not even joking.
I believe you, semen retention achieves these benefits too I imagine? All the anti aging gurus shill for spermidine supplements

• +1
Reactions: Ohwell 2.0 and thereallegend
Whatever Asians eat

• JFL
Whatever Asians eat

not alot

Estrogen

• +1
I'm experimenting with DHEA right now the next hormones I will try are Pregnenolone and Progesterone don't wanna grow boobs or get ED

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I'm experimenting with DHEA right now the next hormones I will try are Pregnenolone and Progesterone don't wanna grow boobs or get ED
Nigga at this point just say u are transmaxxing and that u wanna suck big black cock

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Nigga at this point just say u are transmaxxing and that u wanna suck big black cock
maybe someday if I don't manage to ascend as a male and get too lonely

Last edited:
microplastics

Chicken and rice

Two carrots for good vibrant skin

Vitamin C

Lots of protein (you won’t age from protein)

Also drop meth dumbass that shit is gonna kill you. I will cry if you die.

• +1
Low stress good sleep

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 5815
Also drop meth dumbass that shit is gonna kill you. I will cry if you die.
Day 3 of being sober this sucks so much but has to be done

how much vitamin c you taking? 1000mg absorbic acid?

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
Day 3 of being sober this sucks so much but has to be done
How the fuck did you even acquire hard drugs jfl? The worst I have ever done is alcohol and cigarettes and even then I dropped them asap.

A serious answer would be to quit drugs,smoking,alcohol and get 8h+ sleep. Exercise and use skincare. Basic softmaxxing shit. Cant help w anything else. Avoid the sun? As for hormones they simply change the fat redistribution of ur face so when u get older u tend to lose it in some areas of ur face like undereyes and nasolabial folds, so monitor it and take a look at fillers/fat grafting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Arcturus
I’ve only ever taken like 200mg at most. I’ve never needed that much daily jfl. Plus I get it from eating like 4 oranges.

• +1
How the fuck did you even acquire hard drugs jfl? The worst I have ever done is alcohol and cigarettes and even then I dropped them asap.
The guy that works at the strip club (a covert for prostitution really) in my city he sells meth coke mdma percs anything I might be saying too much I already gave the name of the place to a bunch of users lol<

IN MINECRAFT FICTIONAL SCENARIO LARP TRYING TO ACT TOUGH

was prescribed benzos

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Arcturus
The guy that works at the strip club (a covert for prostitution really) in my city he sells meth coke mdma percs anything I might be saying too much I already gave the name of the place to a bunch of users lol

was prescribed benzos

deleting this when you react
How much would he sell them for?

• +1
How much would he sell them for?
100$ per 1000mg of metamphetamine would last me for a week when I was working and like 3 days partying

100$ per 1000mg of metamphetamine would last me for a week when I was working and like 3 days partying
Coulda spent that on softmaxxes, but to each their own.

• JFL
i wanna try mdma ngl

I will do it legally of course if Biden legalized it’s use. Otherwise I’ll wait I don’t wanna commit a crime.

Last edited:
  • +1
My cock in your mouth 24/7

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 5815
Diet and sleep, genetics takes care of the rest. Stress is good in moderate doses, makes your body stronger and adaptable

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 5815

• Love it
I want to stay a teen forever what is it? Not eating too much is a good start I think and also not eating too much protein all bodybuilders look old
Do what girls do, wear makeup. The only realistic way you will look like a teen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and Deleted member 5815
be asian (you win!!!) i bet u skin mog me at 15

• +1
Eat ass and eat pussy.

Diet and sleep, genetics takes care of the rest. Stress is good in moderate doses, makes your body stronger and adaptable
How do u even measure or monitor stress and differentiate between good stress and the kind of stress that looksmins you?

• +1
Do you feel higher T on DHEA? I've been looking into taking DHEA with Cholesterol and Cistanche.