Whats the best hair transplant surgeon in turkey?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I heard that dr.koray erdogan or erkan demirsoy are good surgeons. But only demirsoy is part of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery, so i am thinking about taking a flight to his clinic.
Anyone that has been to turkey for ht?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6217
there is this 1 dr in turkey that does the grafting process actually himself (other clinics use technichians) I think it is erdogan.

finasteride is the best hair surgeon

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Baldingman1998 and CursedOne
finasteride is the best hair surgeon
I know, but i started to late because of the media fear mongering 😢 Atm i am wearing hair system, but i need to get my real hair back.

I heard that dr.koray erdogan or erkan demirsoy are good surgeons. But only demirsoy is part of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery, so i am thinking about taking a flight to his clinic.
Anyone that has been to turkey for ht?
I made a lot of research since im gonna do it myself in near future

Elitehairtransplant seems to be the best.

Many German celebs went there and got good results

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I know, but i started to late because of the media fear mongering 😢 Atm i am wearing hair system, but i need to get my real hair back.
what is your current norwood stage?

you dont likr hairpiece?

what is your current norwood stage?

you dont likr hairpiece?
I think i could never get a gf because she will dislike the fact that i have a hairpiece on my head. Hairpiece takes a big portion of confidence.

• +1
I think i could never get a gf because she will dislike the fact that i have a hairpiece on my head. Hairpiece takes a big portion of confidence.
whats your norwood?

whats your norwood?
Maybe nw3. I think i need between 2.5-3k grafts. My hair on temples and back of my head are very strong, maybe because of finasteride thickened them again.

My situation looks like this before picture.

Bildschirmfoto 2021 06 02 um 143021

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Baldingman1998 and .👽.
the main thing for hair transplants is probably how the surgeon does your hairline. just look at their results and go for those who do natural looking hairlines (and don't let their assistants do the grafting) and ditch everyone else.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Maybe nw3. I think i need between 2.5-3k grafts. My hair on temples and back of my head are very strong, maybe because of finasteride thickened them again.

My situation looks like this before picture.

View attachment 1161554
ok good candidate go for it. you probably need finasteride to prevent further receeding though

the main thing for hair transplants is probably how the surgeon does your hairline. just look at their results and go for those who do natural looking hairlines (and don't let their assistants do the grafting) and ditch everyone else.

Results like this are making me scared of ht. Better stay with a hairsystem than getting a shitty result.

Bildschirmfoto 2021 06 02 um 132330

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Baldingman1998
Where are you from? (i'm looking to go to Turkey for transplant too)

I think the safest bet seems to be hair of Istanbul - some impressive results

Results like this are making me scared of ht. Better stay with a hairsystem than getting a shitty result.

View attachment 1161556
yeah, when I was looking at transplants in other countries to try to save money (hungary etc) I saw lots of resutls like that. It won't cut it

You need high density packing which seems to be offered by a few places in Turkey

• Woah

View attachment 1161556
that looks like low density and just too little grafts overall to me, the guy probably wanted to save money

what's really concerning is when surgeons have enough grafts to work with but give you one of those fucking ken doll looking hairlines that are too straight

this one looks godly

looks to me like you just need to place the grafts in a way so that there's strands of hair that are further down/up across the whole hairline, apparently some surgeons are too retarded/lazy to do that properly

hair system is utter cope, you're wearing a wig

• +1
Avoid Anatomica, transplant and attention was good but they left my donor area a mess

that looks like low density and just too little grafts overall to me, the guy probably wanted to save money

what's really concerning is when surgeons have enough grafts to work with but give you one of those fucking ken doll looking hairlines that are too straight

this one looks godly

looks to me like you just need to place the grafts in a way so that there's strands of hair that are further down/up across the whole hairline, apparently some surgeons are too retarded/lazy to do that properly

hair system is utter cope, you're wearing a wig

thats a good result but also keep in mind he had medium thick hair to begin with.
hair transplant only really works when you have a medium thick hair and good donor area.
all the good results from hairtransplantations are from people with at least medium thick hair. show me on good result with thin hair. you wont find it.

thats a good result but also keep in mind he had medium thick hair to begin with.
hair transplant only really works when you have a medium thick hair and good donor area.
all the good results from hairtransplantations are from people with at least medium thick hair. show me on good result with thin hair. you wont find it.
how are you defining 'thin' hair?
Do you mean people who just don't have much density or do you mean that some people literally have thicker strands of each individual hair than other people?

I ask because i'm pretty sure that hair is 'thin' in texture (although reasonably dense in the areas I haven't receded) and I plan to get a transplant soon

how are you defining 'thin' hair?
Do you mean people who just don't have much density or do you mean that some people literally have thicker strands of each individual hair than other people?

I ask because i'm pretty sure that hair is 'thin' in texture (although reasonably dense in the areas I haven't receded) and I plan to get a transplant soon
I mean people who have thicker strands of each individual hair than other people?

For example even if my hairline got cucked I was told by a surgeon that I have thick. if you have natural thick hair and even if you go bald, hair transplantation will work 100% on you. the surgeon can only work with what he has. no surgeon is a magican.

I mean people who have thicker strands of each individual hair than other people?

For example even if my hairline got cucked I was told by a surgeon that I have thick. if you have natural thick hair and even if you go bald, hair transplantation will work 100% on you. the surgeon can only work with what he has. no surgeon is a magican.
hmm.....that's not good lol. I'm pretty sure my hair is fine/thin (even though I remember someone ages ago telling me there was no such thing as thick/thin hair in terms of individual strands or whatever)

Still plan to get it done either way, though. Worth a shot. The alternative is a hairpiece!

PS @Deusmaximus How has your experience been with the hair piece? I'm guessing not great since you still want a transplant? My main concern would be that at CLOSE distances (on the off chance that for some reason the person you are talking too is concentrating on your exposed hairline) it doesn't look quite real

• +1