What’s the best mindset/philosophy to live life?

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Sphinx
Don’t really know how to live my life I have been skipping a lot of school lately and have lost a lot of motivation. I was more in the nihilism move before when I was depressed and tried to kill myself don’t really know what to live by now

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 14978
Christianity my dear Romeo is the true path to happiness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ropemax, aBetterMii and Romeo1111
Christianity my dear Romeo is the true path to happiness
I have a hard time to be religious I was raised in a very atheist dominant country and I don’t really follow the rules and I don’t think I could stop doing stuff that’s taboo like sexual things and doing drugs and shit

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 14978
Nature/psychopathy/diogenes

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Idontknowlol and Romeo1111
Sigma grindset🐺

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, Idontknowlol, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
What are your stats?

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111

Attachments

• 7154373C-CC1B-4FC5-B1D7-2D260A233680.jpeg
    7154373C-CC1B-4FC5-B1D7-2D260A233680.jpeg
    475.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 8BCAA5B5-D473-48D3-A811-4DF9253AEF25.jpeg
    8BCAA5B5-D473-48D3-A811-4DF9253AEF25.jpeg
    1,004.1 KB · Views: 34
  • E0A467ED-0950-4C9B-B7E4-E69EAC5878BB.jpeg
    E0A467ED-0950-4C9B-B7E4-E69EAC5878BB.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
  • 34A7756A-9865-4E16-91E1-EA217EC9C6E8.jpeg
    34A7756A-9865-4E16-91E1-EA217EC9C6E8.jpeg
    718.3 KB · Views: 32
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Lihito and PubertyMaxxer
Live by the looksmaxx religion.

but same tbh. i have lost all motivation. i know what i need to do but i cba to do it. knowing all blackpill and having no social life or anyone to meet just makes me think, is there any point going gym, training, looksmaxxing etc...

i need to start speaking to girls agian to get motivation tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, delta7, Deleted member 14978 and 3 others
Stoicism + absurdism

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Romeo1111
Live by the looksmaxx religion.

but same tbh. i have lost all motivation. i know what i need to do but i cba to do it. knowing all blackpill and having no social life or anyone to meet just makes me think, is there any point going gym, training, looksmaxxing etc...

i need to start speaking to girls agian to get motivation tbh.
When I started speaking with girls and getting slays I was super happy and had a lot of motivation but now I just feel down and don’t really put to much of a effort meeting girls and have rejected some girls asking to meet recently

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 14543
When I started speaking with girls and getting slays I was super happy and had a lot of motivation but now I just feel down and don’t really put to much of a effort meeting girls and have rejected some girls asking to meet recently
damn why did u reject girls asking to meet.

but same tbh. girls makes life worth living. you'll happily go to work and hit gym if u know ur meeting a hottie on the night to flirt all night and have sex

• +1
Very depressed sometimes and just sit inside
It's okay, a lot of guys go through it. It will go away when you get older, in your mid-late 20s, maybe earlier.

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111 and Deleted member 5786
17 yo 188cm 6’2 79kg 175lbs
Don’t really have a hard time getting girls
Join school club or something if you don’t have friends do that make some and if you have friends then you need to get outside more I would kill to be you

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kristin, Romeo1111 and Deleted member 5786
damn why did u reject girls asking to meet.

but same tbh. girls makes life worth living. you'll happily go to work and hit gym if u know ur meeting a hottie on the night to flirt all night and have sex
They were not really my type and had no motivation to make my game on top, when I was at the worst part of my life it’s was much because and didn’t have any contact with girls without human connection to girls life is pretty boring

Stoicism philosophy poetry

• +1
Join school club or something if you don’t have friends do that make some and if you have friends then you need to get outside more I would kill to be you
Maybe should start some sport or something instead of gaming

Imo living more positively and less cynically.

Worst place for this advice no doubt and I’m not saying people ARENT gonna fuck you over, but this site seriously takes the most negative stance on everything. Yeah, people are selfish, but are you really gonna live out your days hating society because it turns out women date based on looks?

• +1
Imo living more positively and less cynically.

Worst place for this advice no doubt and I’m not saying people ARENT gonna fuck you over, but this site seriously takes the most negative stance on everything. Yeah, people are selfish, but are you really gonna live out your days hating society because it turns out women date based on looks?
I’m not mad at women dating because of looks I do the same and I don’t think it’s any wrong with it, I have all the good things most people want in life but I just feel bad, I think I’m just feeling bad about myself and I should think about the people who have it far worse than me

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Maybe should start some sport or something instead of gaming
Yes, find a sport, a hobby, goals, and a girl.

for instance I run, I like photography, my goals are to make more memories with friends and get into colleges I like, and I have a girl I like who is interested in me. Not bragging, I was literally you a few months ago.

also if you’re a coomer stop jacking off as well.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Romeo1111
Yes, find a sport, a hobby, goals, and a girl.

for instance I run, I like photography, my goals are to make more memories with friends and get into colleges I like, and I have a girl I like who is interested in me. Not bragging, I was literally you a few months ago.

also if you’re a coomer stop jacking off as well.
Kinda a coomer and I think that’s why I have rejected a lot of girls wanting to meet up lately again not trying to brag

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Kristin
its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Romeo1111
17 yo 188cm 6’2 79kg 175lbs
Don’t really have a hard time getting girls
your good looking bro

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Romeo1111
0 stress
0 nerves

Islam bro

find your way to the truth, at least read the Quran

Kinda a coomer and I think that’s why I have rejected a lot of girls wanting to meet up lately again not trying to brag
Well then stop cooming and start dating boyo. You’re only a teenager once

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Romeo1111 and noodlelover
Moneymaxxing Grindset tbh

Don’t really know how to live my life I have been skipping a lot of school lately and have lost a lot of motivation. I was more in the nihilism move before when I was depressed and tried to kill myself don’t really know what to live by now
A belief that we are living in a simulation video game and our only goal is to escape out of Matrix. Also Karma is a bullshit made to make us feel bad and Angels in reincarnation light at The end of The life are nothing more then archons sucking recycling your soul to suck you negative energy on this prison planet

Here

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
Multigenerational vengeance against the jews.

There is one thing and one thing only that matters in life. Money.

Money is what makes the world go round. Friendships are fake. They will stab you in the back eventually. Relationships with women are fake...you will get divorce raped. But money opens doors. With money you can force others to work for you. You can force them to give you what you want. You can make women fuck you. You can make people build houses and cars for you. You can get your health fixed. There is pretty much nothing that money can not give you and the things that money can not give you are fake anyway.

Money is freedom printed on paper.

You will probably read this and say: "I don't want to be like that...money is not that much of a big deal".

Boy are you wrong! If you ever have a boss you hate and want to tell him to go fuck himself money can make it possible for you. If you ever need to leave the country because you hate politicians where you are money will open borders for you. If you get sick money is going to buy you the best doctors in the country.

Money can do wonderful things for you my son. Trust me. If anything ever treated me well in life it was money.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: shychad and Enfant terrible
Stoicism.

Read Epictetus' Discourses (Robin Hard's translation) then Seneca's letters and finally Marcus Aurelius' "Meditations" (Hays translation).

• +1