What’s the low down on tattoos

D

Dbeyduvudhs

Kraken
Every girl I meet asks if i have them then acts sad that I don’t

Every girl I meet asks if i have them then acts sad that I don’t
They're probably looking for an excuse to reject you without saying you're ugly. Don't tell me they would reject tattooless David Gandy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13476, Deleted member 13994 and ifyouwannabemylover
Just say you have but they are in intimate places. If she's not interested in you, she won't know you're lying, if she is interested and starts to touch you and undress you, just say you want to take things slowly and get to know each other better(this would make her want you even more); for the next date then you could go and put some temporary tattoos or something on your dick, balls, ass, etc...

Just say you have but they are in intimate places. If she's not interested in you, she won't know you're lying, if she is interested and starts to touch you and undress you, just say you want to take things slowly and get to know each other better(this would make her want you even more); for the next date then you could go and put some temporary tattoos or something on your dick, balls, ass, etc...
Funny tbh

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Gonthar
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
I see tonnes of girls on tinder be like 'If you have tats hit me up'' lol

I'm assuming it's like everything else and what they mean is 'if you have tats AND ARE HANDSOME AF, then hit me up'

Although I must admit, I see it so much i'm wondering if it's stupid to not get covered in tats, tbh. Maybe it's more powerful than we realise.

Tattoos boost your SMV so hard:y'all::Comfy:

They can be a looks multiplier if you already have something going for you but they won't drastically boost your attractiveness per say imo. You should unironically focus on other aspects of looksmaxxing like gym, haircut and surgery (if you have to), etc and then decide if they will fit well with your overall look