What's the minimum looks level of a foid you'd enter an LTR/marriage with?

What's the minimum looks level of a foid you'd enter an LTR/marriage with?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Title. Same as my "hookup/FwB" post, you're voting for the looks level of a foid you'd commit to for an LTR or marriage.
State your looks level in your post when commenting.

5.5 PSL/Strong MTB with brilliant morals, mothering skills, will raise our children Muslim

Casual dating poll:

Tagging from the hookup thread:
@fauxfox @Nobagger @jim @earthwindandfire @looksmaxxed @johncruz12345 @koalendo @Prettyboy @incel194012940 @Hipcel @Nescorio @CopeWithTheRope @Erik-Jón @Zeruel

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel and Erik-Jón
With my looksmatch more or less.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
HTB, at least someone I can be attracted to

• +1
MTB can be chubby but not obese

• +1
I would only date/marry a 2nd/3rd worlder so she has to be minimum stacylite or my type HTB

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel
I would only date/marry a 2nd/3rd worlder so she has to be minimum stacylite or my type HTB
I used to prefer mid-tier HTB or above, but since I place so much emphasis on virtuosity, religious values, education, little-to-no social media presence and mothering skills for a future wife, I lowered my looks threshold requirements to strong MTB.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
I don't believe women have virtues so as long as she is attracted/loyal to me and more or less a Muslim that's all I care about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, Xangsane and Zeruel
stacey if i had to.

• +1
I don't believe women have virtues so as long as she is attracted/loyal to me and more or less a Muslim that's all I care about
That's okay.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Wouldn't get married again tbh

• +1
as long as she isnt obese or deformed i dont care

• +1
  • +1
I don’t really care for a ltr as long as they aren’t deformed or ugly. Ppl age anyways and get used to each other

However to get past my looks threshold for me to consider her she’d probably have to be htb or higher

• +1
LTB. I'd be fine with a slim subhuman too, if not for the fact that my kids would likely end up ugly if I had kids with a subhuman, and thus their quality of life and chances at finding a good marital partner would be greatly reduced.

• +1
LTB. I'd be fine with a slim subhuman too, if not for the fact that my kids would likely end up ugly if I had kids with a subhuman, and thus their quality of life and chances at finding a good marital partner would be greatly reduced.
I don’t really care for a ltr as long as they aren’t deformed or ugly. Ppl age anyways and get used to each other

However to get past my looks threshold for me to consider her she’d probably have to be htb or higher
(y)

I used to prefer mid-tier HTB or above, but since I place so much emphasis on virtuosity, religious values, education, little-to-no social media presence and mothering skills for a future wife, I lowered my looks threshold requirements to strong MTB.

For a marriage i'd always take the MTB who meshes well with me and has good morals over the Stacey who doesn't.

• +1
For a marriage i'd always take the MTB who meshes well with me and has good morals over the Stacey who doesn't.
I'd do exactly the same; I think I'm more likely to find an MTB who meshes well with me and has great morals than a Stacy, mostly because Stacies have lots of attention, simps, probably has loads of IG, TT and OF followers so therefore more degenerate, and searching for a Stacy with great morals is like looking for a unicorn who would have insanely high standards. So I'd be grateful for a MTB with great morals.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Br0sk1