What's the most embarassing thing that ever happened to you?

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I was still permabanned when this happened and I don't think I ever mentioned it here:

Last summer I was on vacation at a lakehouse with my gf and one night we went to bed. Her mom and her boyfriend were there that night and we were all sleeping in the same room, 4 bundkbeds.

Her mom is an alcoholic and is know to use other substances a lot too cuz she has depression and anxiety problems. So that night while everyone was sleeping I was still on my phone. Her mom went to the bathroom, and when she came back she saw me on my phone mistakenly thought I was her boyfriend, was probably on Xanax or something.

She literally got into my bed and started talking gibberish to me and laughing. I thought maybe she wanted to talk to me about her daughter. But then she got under the blanket and started grabbing my arm and playing with my arm hair. Then she rested her head on my arm and closed her eyes. Then she LITERALLY reached back and grabbed my ass and I layed there awkwardly not knowing what tf to do.

Like 2 mins later I decided to pretend I needed to go to the bathroom so I hid in the bathroom for 10 mins. I was listening and eventually heard her bf yelling at her to get into her bed and that she was in the wrong bed. When it was all done I went back and pretended nothing happened.

The next morning was very quiet and awkward for everyone...

I t

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member, Deleted member 6723 and 22 others
@thecel @OOGABOOGA @TsarTsar444 @Baldingman1998 @volcelfatcel @Knight @Maesthetic
@SkinjobCatastrophe

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 10987, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
cant remember

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7044, Deleted member 3828 and 4 others
was sleeping at this random persons house when I was younger and accidentally got completely undressed and got in the couple who was letting me stay there's bed and fell asleep they had to sleep somewhere else that night because they didn't want to wake me up jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Be_ConfidentBro, BigBoy and 9 others
I got kicked out of summer camp for flashing my nuts at an autistic kid that was brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 6723, Be_ConfidentBro and 9 others
that seems more embarrassing for her then for u tbh. u shoulda fucked her:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, lutte, Danish_Retard and 3 others
that seems more embarrassing for her then for u tbh. u shoulda fucked her:lul:
Her family was praising me for leaving :lul: as if I'm gonna fuck some Jewish roasty while her boyfriend is in the same room awake probably

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 3828, Danish_Retard and 2 others
I was a freshman athlete in college and we had a team awards dinner at the end of the season and the seniors called me up on stage to like answer stupid questions. all the parents were there and I was just an awkward kid at the time so It was embarrassing af.

they only made me go cuz I was the only freshman that actually got playing time, but I felt like the parents probably just thought I was a loser

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and CupOfCoffee
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, buckchadley31, lutte and 3 others
I was pissing near the door of a house
Then the man living here opened the door, saw me and was angry at me cause I pissed near his door, I had to run away with my dick in the hands

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Toth's thot, Deleted member 10524 and 7 others
too many to count

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and CupOfCoffee
too many to count
I've had more too. I once pissed myself on the bus in middle school and some kid told me "next time you should try doing that in the bathroom" and I just looked at him like he was retarded and imagining things

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Baldingman1998, lutte and 4 others
My cousin walked in the bathroom while I was pissing. She saw my little 3 inch flaccid dick with hair all over the shaft

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Be_ConfidentBro, Baldingman1998 and 8 others
My cousin walked in the bathroom while I was pissing. She saw my little 3 inch flaccid dick with hair all over the shaft
When I was like 6 years old me my sister and cousin (girl) all decided to show each other our genitalia. We said "it's okay we're related"

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Be_ConfidentBro, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
farted in class

• WTF
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Baldingman1998 and CupOfCoffee
A friend of mine has been caught by a female classmate while he was fapping in the classroom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10524, Be_ConfidentBro and 8 others
When I was like 6 years old me my sister and cousin (girl) all decided to show each other our genitalia. We said "it's okay we're related"
When I was like 17 years old I fucked my cousin :p

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Be_ConfidentBro, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
A friend of mine has been caught by a female classmate while he was fapping in the classroom
There was a grade above me in middle school where 3 boys used to have jackathons in front of the whole class whenever the teacher turned her back and was writing on the board

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 10524, Be_ConfidentBro and 7 others
One of the worst I remember was while I was morbidly obese and I walked into a girl. She said "ew!" and everybody heard it. She apologized later... :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
farted in class
While doing an exam in 4th grade I sneezed and accidentally farted at the same time. Everyone stared at me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Be_ConfidentBro, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
thats pretty disgusting

• +1
thats pretty disgusting
I know lol. Unfortunately all 3 of us still remember it. So I remember what my sis and cousins pussies looked like when they were 5 and they saw my little flaccid pink penis

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Be_ConfidentBro, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Crazy shit, man.

• +1
in grade school dance class my oneitis asked me why i hold her hand so hard and i couldnt tell her it was because i love her

:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
My "friend" convinced to beat a classmate for video games
after this
All the class saw me as the weirdo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, CupOfCoffee and Danish_Retard
There was a grade above me in middle school where 3 boys used to have jackathons in front of the whole class whenever the teacher turned her back and was writing on the board
Jackahaton ?

In 4th grade I touched myself to a pic of one of the girls in my math textbook and some older students peaked over the stall and say me touching my dick.

Also in high school I liked to listen to rap and dr.dre and once my phone started playing this skit full volume in the middle of class. Fuck Dr. Dre for putting a sex skit in the middle of his album.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 10524 and 6 others
In 4th grade I touched myself to a pic of one of the girls in my math textbook and some older students peaked over the stall and say me touching my dick.

Also in high school I liked to listen to rap and dr.dre and once my phone started playing this skit full volume in the middle of class. Fuck Dr. Dre for putting a sex skit in the middle of his album.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: fuuuuccfkkkk

I'm laughing so hard JFL JFL bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
got a really fucked up haircut that pushed my hairline halfway up the top of my head.
maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Be_ConfidentBro, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
not me but i when i was in 4th grade we had an exam and this kid asked the teacher if he could go to the bathroom and she said no. little pussy proceeded to literally piss on the fucking chair. i remember everyone watching the aftermath and the poor underpaid cleaner cleansing that shit. hes still bullied to this day

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Be_ConfidentBro and lutte

goated album tbh

• +1
Reactions: studiocel
pretending to be chad on an incel forum

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Be_ConfidentBro
I know lol. Unfortunately all 3 of us still remember it. So I remember what my sis and cousins pussies looked like when they were 5 and they saw my little flaccid pink penis
Lol :chad:

• +1
Once as a kid I was at a sleepover for a friends birthday party. We wanted to nigger knock this other girl from our school. I went and knocked bc I was the fastest and the parents opened the door immediately.

I larps being lost(I was young) and it turns out they knew my parents. They called my mom and she came and picked me up bc she thought my friends parents were being negligent. I was so blown

• JFL
Once as a kid I was at a sleepover for a friends birthday party. We wanted to nigger knock this other girl from our school. I went and knocked bc I was the fastest and the parents opened the door immediately.

I larps being lost(I was young) and it turns out they knew my parents. They called my mom and she came and picked me up bc she thought my friends parents were being negligent. I was so blown
:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
what did the rest of the class think

• +1
most of my memories are embarresing

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard