Whats the most perv thing you've done? [legal stuff only]

Idontknowlol

Idontknowlol

Equinox
When I was 13 or so, I went for a sleep over to a friend who had a hot sister who was around 25. While she was sleeping, I sneaked in her room, and started smelling her feet and rubbing my cock on them till I came buckets, and went back to get some sleep

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AlexBrown84, turkproducer, 5'8manlet and 9 others
I've done some unspeakable things, but one that I can say is maybe when i was around 8 i used to have a joke with a girl where I'd sit on the couch and she'd pretend i wasn't there, then she'd sit on my weiner like i was part of the couch. :Comfy:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
I've done some unspeakable things, but one that I can say is maybe when i was around 8 i used to have a joke with a girl where I'd sit on the couch and she'd pretend i wasn't there, then she'd sit on my weiner like i was part of the couch. :Comfy:
Shotamaxxing. :eek::owo:

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
"legal stuff only"
Nigga u think what u did was legal:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 10106 and 2 others
Shotamaxxing. :eek::owo:
she was same age, but i wish i got raped by a gal when i was still a young boy but i was probably too ugly for them. I think i looked up a teachers skirt accidently but i was five so my mind might be making up the memory :Comfy:

my ex gf put half of her pinky finger in my dickhole while we were drunk. does this count?

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Alt Number 3
When I was around 9 or 10 my dad had a 30 something year old spanish maid with a big ass that would clean the house once a week. I would spy on her and play with my wee wee behind walls to her buttcrack and thong while she worked around the house

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Sphinx and Idontknowlol
When I was 13 or so, I went for a sleep over to a friend who had a hot sister who was around 25. While she was sleeping, I sneaked in her room, and started smelling her feet and rubbing my cock on them till I came buckets, and went back to get some sleep
I was on a trampoline my girl best friend had massive tits. I kept running into her until I actually paused and I had my whole hand on her boob bruh. Everyone else was watching lol, she giggled too

When i was 10 i saw my mom in the shower. She pulled me into the shower and started stroking my cock until i nutted on her face

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ropemax and 2d v2