What's the point of being in an LTR before your 30's?

tallcel

tallcel

Iron
I only see an LTR as a viable option if you want to have kids. Otherwise there's no point in being in a relationship with a woman. Want someone to hang out with? Get a guy friend. They're funnier and more relatable too.

If you're in a relationship with a girl while young, chances are it won't last long. Eventually things lead to a break up and you feel bad when you realise she was pretty much a time waste and a money sink

• +1
Reactions: Unwanted
Free sex on demand.

I only see an LTR as a viable option if you want to have kids. Otherwise there's no point in being in a relationship with a woman. Want someone to hang out with? Get a guy friend. They're funnier and more relatable too.

If you're in a relationship with a girl while young, chances are it won't last long. Eventually things lead to a break up and you feel bad when you realise she was pretty much a time waste and a money sink

I think you should spend your 20s slaying imo, now there may be some exceptions or even a "unicorn" (extremely rare) that make an ltr a good choice before 30, but that just isn't the case for the majority of men in our day and age, thus slaying and establishing good male friendships (without being manipulated/used and stepped on) that can bring you good memories and experiences to look back and rewind on when your 50, with happiness and pride.

I see it this way, and this may get criticism (idgaf), if a young guy (17-25) hasn't been in a single relationship or even had girls as company earlier, then i honestly think having either a relationship with a girl (should be mostly redpilled one but let's face it, first one is bound to go bluepilled at some point) or just having a social circle (a separate on) that includes girls that you can practice on and talk to is pretty much mandatory to succeed later on, especially in LTRs.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and tallcel
Free sex on demand.
Good looking guys could get that anytime on a friday night or on Tinder. But I guess an LTR could be legit for us averagecels.
I think you should spend your 20s slaying imo, now there may be some exceptions or even a "unicorn" (extremely rare) that make an ltr a good choice before 30, but that just isn't the case for the majority of men in our day and age, thus slaying and establishing good male friendships (without being manipulated/used and stepped on) that can bring you good memories and experiences to look back and rewind on when your 50, with happiness and pride.

I see it this way, and this may get criticism (idgaf), if a young guy (17-25) hasn't been in a single relationship or even had girls as company earlier, then i honestly think having either a relationship with a girl (should be mostly redpilled one but let's face it, first one is bound to go bluepilled at some point) or just having a social circle (a separate on) that includes girls that you can practice on and talk to is pretty much mandatory to succeed later on, especially in LTRs.
Legit post.

Good looking guys could get that anytime on a friday night or on Tinder. But I guess an LTR could be legit for us averagecels.

Legit post.

At some point all pussy is the same. You slay till you're about 25 yrs old, then it gets boring and repetitive. Easier to find a good quality one and keep it around for years.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite, mojopin and tallcel
At some point all pussy is the same. You slay till you're about 25 yrs old, then it gets boring and repetitive. Easier to find a good quality one and keep it around for years.

Yeah pretty much tbh

Avoid them your entire life, all the people in LTR relationships i know hate each other after a certain point.

• +1
Reactions: tallcel
find a unicorn and just be first bro

• +1
Reactions: tallcel

You'll have your strongest sex drive, greatest penile sensitivity, and most intensely pleasurable orgasms in your youth. As you get older, you lose libido and penile sensitivity and your pubococcygeus muscles weaken so that your orgasms aren't as intense. It's for that reason also that you can't empty your bladder as completely anymore, the volume of your ejaculate diminishes, etc.